I'm loathe to say this, but I don't think there is any intention on Univox's behalf to adequately explain this. It seems answers to our questions are continuously being fended off without an explanation.
What puzzles me as much as the high scores puzzle me, is why that would be the case. Surely it can only be in everyone's interest to be transparent about this.
If their scores are legitimate why won't Univox explain, if the 6-10 people on here suddenly started to use the method it would make no difference to Univox at all.
1. There is a quota on the number of participants in every survey so that would cost you no more.
2. There can only be one winner daily so that would cost no more.
3. 20 winners monthly so again no additional cost.
If it's not legitimate, wouldn't Univox want to know. If Univox can't work it out just suspend them like has happened to others for much less than what would be fraud.
Whatever the explanation it can only be a good thing to have some transparency around it.
I'll spell it out again, although I'm in no doubt it's very clear what we're asking.
1. WE DO NOT WANT AN EXPLANATION HOW ENAGEMENT SCORE POINTS ARE AWARDED.
2. WE DO NOT WANT A BREAKDOWN OF OUR OWN SCORES.
3. WE WANT AN ACTUAL BREAKDOWN OF EXACTLY HOW A 500+ SCORE WAS ACHIEVED BY ONE OF THE 3 THAT DO IT VIRTUALLY EVERY DAY.
4. THEY ARE:
5.YOU DON'T NEED TO IDENTIFY WHO IT WAS OR EVEN WHAT DAY IT OCCURRED.
Thanks in advance :)