• Mele McCabe
    @Admin
    Its a miracle. Not bad for a days work. Several hundred at least. Admin, how is this possible?
  • Mele McCabe
    Hello, Admin?
  • Nat M
    And now on 862..............some big GLITCH in her account.
    No 51 in monthly on 928
  • godseeconomy
    Several referrals completed their 10 surveys, so got the referral benefits?
  • J Zerbs
    Using the app you get .5 pts per attempt, with how fast I've seen some people's scores go up I've wondered (if possible even) do they open a survey using the app close it right away without answering a question and just repeatedly do that to drive their score up? Have seen scores go up hundreds of pts in a hour or 2, don't see how you could complete that many surveys in such a short period of time so how are they doing it?

Same for the couple accts that always seem to be the top daily scores every day. You'd have to do surveys all day and night and be lucky enough to keep getting completes to get that many pts yet they do it day after day after day.

Seems like there may be some glitch, trick, loophole or whatever to score more pts because idk how you could legitimately do it so consistently or get that many pts that quickly.
  • Mele McCabe
    I remember Swapna hinted at a trick when we were going through these exorbitant scores before. Wonder if she would care to reveal?
  • René Germain
    I believe that this person in the day yesterday , won quite a $250.00 in American money by the many surveys he received.
  • Nat M
    Her daily is going up but if you find her in the monthly now at No 53. Her monthly total has not moved since i wrote it down last @ 928
  • Alejo
    Son los mejores los quiero mucho xd
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Maths puzzle for you

Day 1

5lo2rb86andvc4p3.jpg

Day 2

fosnuotfs4so9eyz.jpg

Day 3

u1p5x45qmxv54eb8.jpg

But on monthly ES is at

usbg0ffnwyf4ynzp.jpg
  • Donna
    Nikole B...the new Stevens A.
  • karl
    odd name..sounds russian or eastern europe...not really thier thing..they use common names for thier frauds
  • Nat M

Think the flag is Mexico
  • Joan degert
    Wow, Stevens A. Seems to be getting all the surveys all the time. I'm an Ambassador level and was wondering what happened to the surveys. None, zero, Nada since forever.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.