• Joan degert
    Hi guys, I was wondering why I have had no surveys forever and ever. I wanted to know if it was just me . I'm at Ambassador level and was wondering what happened to the surveys.
  • Tricia889
    #MeToo!

Hi Me too . I have not received even one survey since April . I have Emailed , called , Emailed called to no avail . I am Ambassador level too .Canada

@Admin please look into my account , ZERO SURVEYS since April . They keep telling me i'm a valued member and wait for the next batch . The next batch never comes .

member number 1485755 , and note everyone in this thread is having a problem . Thanks :)
  • Siegfried
    I have 0 surveys at present, this is very unusual for a weekday when I have not looked for a few hours.

Yesterday there were about 60 although very few completed and many were for really trivial points.
  • Nat M

Same here .I thought it must of been my disappearing surveys problem disappearing when i was not on.
  • Lia
    Same goes for me D:
  • xrayspex
    they are here for me-maybe its different servers for different countries? Cashed out yesterday(wendsday)-waiting on payment
  • mikeee
    ** poof **
  • Jeff Young
    Mine disappeared very early this morning
  • Nat M
    Mine did not disappear but have none, apart from 2. Well 2 emails but only one is visible in my Univox account.
    I have written another email not to Dee but to Aadil. He is the one that read my email about WOF.

Told him i am not accepting the excuse no surveys matching my demographics when new accounts can be opened with same profile and there are surveys.
  • Sacha
    Same here NO SURVEYS since yesterday
  • Lia
    I got one half an hour ago which went through, but 1 survey in 24 hours seems strange to me.
  • Nat M
    Since my last post now i have surveys a full dashboard oldest one i can see is 22 hours old
  • godseeconomy
    Also waiting for payment as I redeemed on 12th instant. Univox must have heard me!! I just this second received notification that it's in PayPal. Thank you, @Admin! Yours probably winging into your mail box!
  • godseeconomy
    Very puzzling I have surveys, 48 points ones, that are over 24 hours old!! Where have they been before landing into my mailbox? No DQ points for all the 48 points ones, about 8 of them in my inbox.
  • Nat M

Only got to do so many, still said 40 on dashboard and they have disappeared.
    A lot of clicking with 0 points.
  • Carol hughes
    Very few dq points the last couple of days and a lot of the roulette
  • Jonathan Adam
    I asked for a password reset and haven't even received that!
  • xrayspex
    got mine this morning too
  • Lia
    Yay, got mine as well. Major database hiccup I guess.
  • Joan degert
    The last survey I recieved was July 21st. Zero, Zilch, Nada since then. It seems every couple of years, I hear about "glitches" or "hiccups" or "updates" at Univox which might Actually be suspicious "Purges" of high redeeming members. Maybe? Maybe not? Hmmm.....
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.