• Sacha
    Same here just now
  • Mele McCabe
    The last two "poofs" have made surveys disappear on both my phone and the five open windows on my desktop....diabolical!
  • Nat M
    Have 2 email invites, go to my Univox account and the dashboard is empty. Surveys disappeared while i was sleeping which proves it is some glitch in the Univox system.
    Reset time soon and will see if my dash will have some surveys in it
  • Mele McCabe
    I don't think Univox is doing anything to fix the problem ore even look into it.
  • Nat M

Dash says 40 now. I have written another email to Dee with screenshots of the 2 email invites, with empty dash then with full dash at reset
  • Nat M
    Poof and the rest are gone AGAIN

@Admin
    @Admin

Over 2 months and NOTHING has been done .Look/ read your replies AND ?????

ejzcrg09mjxp95g5.jpg

rcw37xpv0t8idmg0.jpg

Your last reply fixed Monday and that was 2 months ago.............Is Support, the tech team and yourself on a permanent holiday ???

Good to get paid and DO NO WORK.

You have not even put up your Monday Motivation, Tuesday Riddle, Wednesday Wisdom , # Throwback Thursday and Friday.

YOU WILL NOT CATCH COVID TOUCHING THE KEYBOARD
  • Mele McCabe
    Nat, I am so sorry you are going through this. Poof hasn't happened to me since my last post complaining about it, Doesn't mean it won't happen with my next survey attempt though. Frustrating!
  • Nat M
    @Admin

I see you are online.........pretty sure there are a lot of member problems that need to be dealt with........members waiting for redemptiions, lack of DQ points and the disappearing of surveys.
  • Mele McCabe
    @Admin
    When is the last time Admin answered a post other than "thumbs up"?
  • Nat M
    Disappeared yesterday and again just before. I actually might have some surveys (clicking) to do on the week end for a change
  • Admin
    Please check your email. Thanks
  • Nat M

There is nothing to speak about on the phone. Last time i gave you my phone number Univox LIED. Do you want me to bring that episode back up.
    How hard is to fix the problem, that is also happening to other members not just my account. Also the other problems that members are facing - redemptions not paid , long term members not getting surveys etc.
  • Sacha

It happens to me as well
  • Nat M
    It worked ,saw that i had over 40 on dashboard and tried to get them to disappear before reset, So cleared as many as i could , got it down to 37 surveys left and they are gone.
    Now just have to wait 8 minutes for them to come back and hopefully can clear the board.
  • Mele McCabe
    Poof came early today. No monthly winner from July. Daily engagement score down for two days. What is going on with Univox?
  • cjsenour
    Obviously nothing! I think they have abandoned ship.
  • Nat M

Sure have abandoned ship especially if my Post is still up
  • Carol hughes

Even when you see there online I don't think there reading anything
    Very odd
  • Mele McCabe
    2 hours into the day and my surveys went poof! Ugh.
  • Sacha
    Only had 3 more left and they disappeared. Thought i was going to make it to the end.
  • Mele McCabe
    3 hours since the reset.....wait for it.....POOF!
  • Mele McCabe
    Getting poofed way to often and way to early.
  • Nat M
    Thought this problem had gone away. Knew when i seen 40+ surveys on dashboard that it was just a matter of what click of a survey would make them disappear.
    3 hours after reset.
  • Carol hughes
    It's 6:30 in the morning and my surveys have disappeared
    It's a long time till reset
  • Mele McCabe
    I've suffered the poof many times. Sorry you are having to suffer that.
  • Carol hughes

Not sure why this keeps happening
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    Please check why my surveys keep disappearing it's been happening a lot lately and they won't come back until reset time so that means I will not be able to do any surveys today.
    Check into this
    Thank You
  • Carol hughes
    I was hoping this would be fixed so I could do surveys but I guess not
  • mikeee
    ** poof ** !!!!!!!!!
  • reena
    Hey, have anyone used reward link for redemption of rewards? And if yes, please let me know how it worked
  • Carol hughes
    Day 2 Surveys disappeared again
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    Please check why my surveys are disappearing
  • xrayspex
    you might be better off taking no surveys-there seems to be a problem with paypal payments-nobodys been paid since friday
  • Nat M
    @Admin

And here we go again...........DISAPPEARING SURVEYS...............when is the technical team ever going to fix this problem that has been going on for months and months.
    It is like talking to a brick wall with Univox...........nothing gets FIXED
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Meanwhile Univox add these ridiculous features like Spin the Wheel ( that no one has spun anything for months now) but do not fix problems
  • Carol hughes
    There sure is a problem
    Another day of not being able to do any surveys
    Very discouraging
  • J Zerbs
    Always found that frustrating and don't understand why they keep adding these new features. Fix the basic site so it works great first before adding additional features and if you're going to add them maintain them properly. The spin to win is just the latest been a few others in the past they added for a short period and dropped.

If they want to bring more people to the site start adding polls more often and bring back the answer this, etc type posts they used to have on the forum were you could win 20-30 pts a few times a week.
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    Please see what you can do about these disappearing surveys yesterday and then again today all my surveys disappeared from my dashboard they will not come back until reset and then there is a good chance they will be gone again
    I would really like this to be fixed so I can continue doing surveys for Univox
    Very frustrating on my end
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.