• Oliver Diaz
    Today I tried to redeem the points I got with my referrals, when doing so I was shown a message that my profile is under review and I can request my exchange in 24 days, why is this?
  • Nat M

This is standard procedure for new members. Do not know what they review or if they do anything actually at all. But that is what they say they are doing.
    You get no verification email or phone call confirming your details. So do not know how they can review profile.
    To me it is just an excuse, sign up all these members, over flood them with surveys, account is working ,no problems with surveys.
    Then get them to the redeem ,put this hold on them and hope they forget or do not pursue that money.
    Start again with a new member
  • Oliver Diaz
    Could you tell me more about this 24-day process? To tell you my references on my blog, I am from Mexico in case I find an error in my syntax
  • Nat M

I have no idea what they review and do not think that any other member knows either. It is just a gimmick to delay the process
  • Oliver Diaz
    Does it always last 24 days? So can I continue to refer members with the confidence that they will pay me?
  • Pre
    I have no idea what thay review and how much minimum also . So can help me abut this
  • Nat M

Yes 24 days. My opinion, do not refer more members until you get paid. Still do surveys but do not do another redemption until that one is paid.
    Problems with Amazon not receiving codes so Paypal is the best option
  • Nat M

Minimum depends where you live. This applies to everyone as far as i know apart from India, their minimum is 500 points think for all levels

qa17x3pfezk2bm07.jpg
  • Ujwal
    Can anybody help me... I redeemed my points for paypal gift card and for some reason my account is not verified and can't able to verify at the moment . Will I get my points back if I request the support team?
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Pre
    Hi it's wrong or same thing is wrong with me because I have 1026 point and I can't redeem this because lata time same bady told me minimum 500 or 1000 but know I have 1026 but no us I can't
    Or its is also chetty with me like another serve. Thank
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.