• Nat M
    And again !!!

Still had over 40. Long time until reset
  • Mele McCabe
    This is getting really frustrating. Why won't Univox acknowledge that there is a problem.
  • Nat M

I did an email invite and got them to come back since i completed the survey. But now problems logging in with account
  • Mele McCabe
    Timeline comments all 5hrs old. System down.
  • Nat M
    I am out again well at least i did not leave that many on dashboard ,only 14 but left all the old ones there, sieved through them all and got rid of the newer ones.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

I have had 4 days and no disappearing surveys. Today it starts again which is not helping me to get complete surveys for the Spin wheel. I need to complete 2 more surveys in 14 hours and reset is in 11.5 hours for the disappearing surveys to come back.

Why are the technicians not able to fix this problem that has been going on for months now.??
  • Admin
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Would like to share that we have reported this issue to the survey team and they are working on it. Please do not worry our survey team will fix it shortly.
  • Nat M

You and Support have been saying this every time it happens and still it is not FIXED. I am not the only one that this is happening to.
    i do not know why my account can not be reset now so it activates the surveys that disappeared. The account gets activated if i complete a survey from an email invite so do not know why it can not be done manually.
  • Admin
    Apologizes for the trouble, our team is working on the same issue and will be rectified on Monday, Thanks for your patience.
  • Nat M

Monday? That does not solve my problem of the Spin Wheel. I have lost 7 hours now because of your system not working properly. I need 2 more survey completes to get the extra points. I have got 11.5 hrs on the clock and 9 hours until reset. Yes maybe i can get those 2 complete after reset when the surveys come back but i have had less time to get them completed because your system DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY.
    And this has been an ongoing problem for months and no one at Univox seems to care about it. But meanwhile when the system was throwing out extra points like during the Xmas contest your techs quickly solved that problem.
  • Deb
    At least you guys are getting surveys. Havent had one since the end of Feb. The only points im getting now are from polls which means I should be able to cash out in about 4-5 years.
  • Nat M

Today is Wednesday for me ........Monday has passed and as you said, the disappearing surveys will be rectified.
    I have said numerous times that this is happening to other members as well and i know that it has happened to another member just now. So the problem has not been rectified. It will just be a matter of time when it does its circle again and mine disappear AGAIN
  • Sacha
    @Admin

My surveys have disappeared. Thought this was going to be rectified on Monday ????
  • Sacha
    Email invite completed survey and they are back. Might get to clear my dashboard now
  • Nat M
    @Admin

It has done its circle and my surveys have disappeared. So much for Monday and it being rectified.

How many tickets do i have to put in for this problem to be fixed ???

I am going to ask again. Why can't the technical team reactivate my account NOW so the surveys reappear instead of me waiting until reset in another 11 hours
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Just letting you know i just got the surveys to come back because i had 20 tabs open. Had to choose the ones i had not clicked yet, got to complete a survey and now they are back.

But i can not being doing this daily having multiple tabs open until i hit a completed survey
  • Mele McCabe
    Hey Nat, Tried your method of open tabs but only had 5 open when the poof came and did not qualify for any of the five. Down for 8 hrs until the reset...
  • Nat M

Mine disappear when i have got over 40 surveys available. So that is what happened yesterday saw it was over 40. Opened up all the tabs. Then started working from the newest surveys to the oldest. Kept refreshing the tabs every so often so they would be the same..Did not muddle myself up this time.

Then they disappeared and on my 3rd tab hit a complete. Think just luck,. But it worked.

Univox have changed the time when the email invites come in and have dropped one of the 4 hourly invites.But i am asleep on that one.
  • Nat M
    Disappeared half hour after reset but it worked again, only this time had to click on more tabs to get a complete.
  • Mele McCabe
    MIne went poof 1 hr into the new session. I'll try the open tabs next time.
  • Sacha

Mine are gone. Tried the tabs but ran out of tabs. Now wait for email invite
  • Sacha
    Tabs worked this time got them to come back just so they could disappear again.Twice in 2 hours. Needed them to come back so i could do the complete surveys for Spin Wheel which i got.
  • Nat M

At least the open tabs are bringing them back.
    Mine also disappeared and got them back, then cleared the dashboard. Do not know why surveys are sent in abundance when i am asleep. Then the system app is overloaded and breaks down.
  • Nat M
    Just had a survey come in after clearing my board so should not have any 1 day old surveys like this one that came in.
  • Mele McCabe
    Weird! Dashboard went Poof. 5 minutes later surveys were back and I didn't do anything...
  • Sacha
    @Admin

Surveys have disappeared again........when is this going to be fixed ?????????
  • Nat M
    @Admin

And what happened to the disappearing surveys being fixed two weeks ago as per your reply. As mine have disappeared AGAIN.
  • Sacha
    Gone again and was not clicking on surveys but opening up tabs
  • Sacha
    Just opened up another tab and they are back
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Surveys are gone again. And still nothing has been fixed. How long is this going to go on for until the maintenance team actually fix it ??
  • Mele McCabe
    It has been happening so often that I am thinking of having a break from Univox
  • Nat M
    9.59a.m zero surveys on dash because they disappeared 12 or so hours ago

v5fg0az8eiziiuma.jpg

10a.m reset time MAGIC now have 32 surveys on dashbaord

hbgqyqi8a958097u.jpg
  • Mele McCabe
    The open tab method worked again for me. They poofed three hours in, I had seven open tabs and caught so,ke luck with a survey.
  • Nat M
    Tried to clear as many as i could before reset as i knew they would disappear as there was over 40 surveys
    45 minutes after reset they were gone.
    Had tabs open and took myself for a loop with PeanutLabs until i hit a completed survey.
    Now got them back
  • Sacha
    Mine are also gone twice. got them back the first time but not the second time
  • Nat M
    Mine disappeared earlier on about hour after reset, got them back. But still haven't cleared board.
    It only happens when i have got over 40 surveys.............like it can't take it............overload the system.
  • Mele McCabe
    Glad you got them back. Mine went poof 3 times yesterday but got them back with the open tab method.
  • godseeconomy
    Never ceases to amaze me how you guys get so many surveys at once. I shall be so happy to get 12!!
  • xrayspex
    Its all about how old you are and your statistics. Anyone over 60 years old is going to get much less surveys then a 20-40 year old. Brands target a certain age.
  • Carol hughes

I am over 60 and always have a lot of surveys on my dashboard
  • xrayspex
    but certain other factors go into it- where your located-kids/grandkids- employment-ect. Someone who is 25-lives in NYC- has 3 kids,married- ect is going to get more surveys then a 75 year old who lives alone in India
  • Carol hughes

I always seem to have at least 80 on my dashboard but won't qualify for a lot

although today has been a good day I have qualified for 5
  • xrayspex
    I always have about 80 too-i hate when most of them say 3 days old- that i never understand
  • Carol hughes

I Agree have a lot of oldies
  • cjsenour
    I also always have a lot on my dashboard. However, I seldom qualify for many. I'm an 80 year old white retired widow living alone in Indiana.
  • Nat M

Today there are 24 on my dashboard. It is a roller coaster yesterday when i logged on there was over 40 and by the time i knocked off for the day had clicked nearly 100. 99% was a waste of my time.

I also get the 3 day old ones
  • Mele McCabe
    Have you noticed there are never any 2 day old surveys?!?
  • Nat M

:up: same here never seen a 2 day old one
  • Nat M
    @Admin

This disappearing surveys from dashboard is still happening
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.