• PatriciaA
    After 2 years I have not had any surveys since 1/31/2020 and they continue to tell me that there are no surveys that match me.

I know this is bull ---- and they also know this.. What gets me is I have money left to redeem that I earned and they are not allowing me to redeem my cash.
  • Tricia889

Hi I am from Canada and have not received any surveys since April. I just received another Email from Univox last week , the identical generic email i received the previous 3 times .

I need 70 more cents to redeem myself :)

What i don't understand is why can't they just look into our accounts and fix it , or if there is a problem , tell us what's wrong ? It seems so simple . :nerd: My customer service experiences with other survey sites have been nothing but positive and you can actually converse with real people who fix things and give you direct answers . I don't know what's wrong here ........ it's like they are from pluto

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. would like to share with you that currently, we don't have surveys matching to your profile. Whenever we have the next batch available survey, we will reach out to you. Thanks for your patience and for being a valuable member of the community.

Always looking to serve you better. Stay Safe!

Thanks
    Team Univox
  • PatriciaA
    That is so funny because I changed my profile and they still give me the letter that nothing matches me????
  • Bob Dack

Yeah, I'm in much the same boat,I haven't seen a survey tr-out in several months!
  • Bobert
    no surveys match anyone, thats why you get a 95% Instant DQ
    Theres just one big wall of click n hope... No specific batch of surveys sent to ....
    25/35 yrs....people who drive a German car 5/10 years old.... 95% of people click it ...get DQ ? points ...
    Imagine all the saved DQ points, if they got it right.....
    They know this due to demo's already
    Hey Ho'
  • Tricia889

Yes , we all know it's BS no surveys fitting our profile .Like Bobert said , it's a 95 % instant DQ to begin with . What about all of the COVID studies out there now ?

I wonder if any of us will ever get any surveys again on this site ? The people they have cut off . I've called , I've written , it's the same spiel ......................................
  • Melissa Y
    I am in Canada and also haven't had any surveys since January. This is the first time I have logged into this site in months and big surprise, still no surveys lol. I need just over 300 points to be able to cash out. The only way I can get points these days is answering the random polls.
  • Mele McCabe
    Have you tried to call support?
  • Melissa Y
    No I haven’t. I’ve just been concentrating on a few other survey sites I’m signed up with.
  • peter vigore
    The same thing for me no poll since May 20, 2020 during this time Stevens A receives about 50 a day it's really unfair that other Members Univox receives no it needs its change as soon as possible
  • luckyone
    I have been having better luck getting surveys on my phone than on my laptop. No clue why but still have not completed a survey since probably November of last year. I try to not spend too much time on this site because it is a waste of my time.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Why are these long time members still not getting surveys? 5 months is a long time not to get even one survey. Has Univox stopped sending surveys to Canadians as that is where the members are mostly from that are not getting surveys , apart from Christine Knapp
  • Admin
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Would like to share that we have reported this issue to the survey team and they are working on it. Please do not worry our survey team will fix it shortly.
  • Nat M

I asked a question regarding why long time members like Melissa, Christine, Tricia , Bob etc are not getting surveys

Think 5 months of waiting is a long time, not to get even one survey. Is the Univox system broken that directs surveys to these members
  • Deb
    Oh no!!!!!!! They got their crack "survey team" looking into it. Now we'll get the answers we've been waiting for. I've been waiting since Feb for this crack team of brain surgeons to at least make up a good excuse.....Guess I'll sit here waiting with bated breath for a miracle to happen.
  • Team 2 STARS
    IT IS THE SAME THING FOR ME...IT IS SO HARD TO COMPLETE A SURVEY... :cry:
  • sandy1
    I keep getting we have enough of your demographics.
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Nisha
    Same problem happened to me. Not getting survey since December 2019.I am from India. Admn Can you Please share the real cause behind this. Why some long time members are flagged from your side and not receiving any survey.
  • Nat M

This maybe the reason why there are no surveys. @Admin can you elaborate on this and say if this is the case.
    This maybe also the reason why there are more European country members

https://www.schlesingergroup.com/en/market-cube-acquisition/
  • Bob Dack
    I have had Zero surveys since 12/6/2019
    & am at a loss here,am I just wasting my time here?
  • Leo
    Hola a todos soy nueva y si alguien me pudiera explicar cómo funcionan los pagos o los canjes de puntos por favor gracias
  • UCLA
    Their emails telling you theres nothing avail due to your demos is all bs.
    When a bunch of use got banned last summer, I had made a new account. Everything I had answered for the demo questions in our profiles were exactly the same as for this account. The only thing that was different was my Email address.
    I HAD STOPPED USING THAT NEW ACCOUNT AFTER I GOT UNBANNED.

Before I screwed up & got myself locked out this account I wasnt getting any surveys since Dec. So about two months.
    So out of curiosity I signed into the account I made in the summer
    My dashbord was full of surveys. 40+ of them. I did this for a couple of days. I never had any on this account but the other account was always 40+
    I mentioned a while back that the no surveys on mine & other peoples dashboards had nothing to do with our demo questions/answers in our profiles. We got soft banned for some reason or another.

Thats all I have to say about that.
  • Nat M

I also believe that they have done something to the same members that were banned last year. Your account just proves it.
  • Tricia889
    Hmmm never thought about opening another account .

I have not had any surveys since April . I have never been banned and answer honestly . In my case I have 3 possible theories on why my surveys stopped

Whatever the case............ they have a pre prepared answer " no surveys filling your profile" , . They even updated their response for the pandemic adding "Stay Safe " at the end of their customer service pre prepared statement. . Nice touch :)

They know what they are doing and they dont look into accounts to fix them . It's a conscience thing on their part :100:

Theory - ( 1) Computer malfunction It's a uni- glitch . Right before my surveys stopped i got an entire screen full of error surveys that appeared and disappeared .

Theory -( 2 ) They decided to get rid of a lot of Canadians with the new ownership . The new owners have no offices in Canada .

Theory - ( 3 ) This is my newest theory because a few days ago all of my surveys stopped on another
    survey site . My Surveys stopped completely for 2 days on Branded surveys . I emailed customer service and they said they have a system where surveys are stopped completely if the computer detects anything suspicious . They said they would look into my account and get back to me .

24 hours later they emailed me and said they looked at my account thoroughly and everything is excellent . They could not find a reason why their computer flagged my account . They started my surveys back up and apologized .

Could something similar happened with univox and they just can't be bothered ? I don't know . :sad:
  • Nat M

My answer is that Univox do not even look and investigate, just look at one screen and do not probe further back to see why.
    That is why they ask for screenshots because they can not see passed the first screen......too much effort for them........do not want to do the work.

As for another account .........no harm.........it will proove to you that it is a fault on their side and maybe if it works show them with a screenshot of the surveys in that account .Do not send to Suppport send to upper management continuously until you get a response
  • Tricia889
    Thank you , you are right that they do not probe and look only at the one screen. I wont deal with customer service anymore , it has been fruitless ,it's like talking to the wall . :roll:
  • Melissa Y
    Not sure what happened, but my issue seems to finally be fixed. I just logged in for the first time in a couple of months and my board is full of surveys!
  • Nat M

Great !!
    Hopefully the other members accounts may get fixedand get surveys back

@Admin
    Bob Dack, Tricia889, and other members
  • Bob Dack
    Yeah & Still I have had Zero surveys since 12/6/2019
  • EltonADunn
    But why? I think it should not be zero because it can be done with the help of experts. I also join a team of expert writer to analyze the work of nerdywriters and for that I am very busy with this work. But, I hope I will find time for the survey too.
  • Gavin Davis
    Do one with ur spam EltonADunn. We dont want or need your crap. GET A LIFE AND STOP IRRITATING US WITH SPAM. THAT GOES 4 ALL SPAMMERS!!!!!!!
  • Amu Sahoo
    Sir
    No surveys are coming in my dashboard since one month. Is there any chance survey will come or not.
  • Jonathan Adam
    Haven't had a survey that works in weeks.
  • cjsenour
    Have had many e-mail linvites to surveys, but usually there are nnoe there. Once in a while there is one, but I never qualify. This has been happening since Sept. 15. Admin says they will send me some when one fits my profile.
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    Please help cjsenour why he has not been receiving any surveys he has been an active member of the forum and he should be receiving surveys
    Thank You
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Bump up !!!!

There are also other members that have not had a single surveys in 6 months or so. Bob Dack being one of them and if you read up above cjsenour.

How can they do this xmas contest with 0 surveys. The fault is on Univox end.......... and it is not "no surveys matching your profile........... or when the next batch comes out".
    6 months they should of had heaps of batches of surveys in that time frame
  • J Zerbs
    Are you still having the issue with all surveys disappearing from your dashboard? Ask because all mine just disappeared. Had normal 81 available clicked on a survey and was instantly disqualified and when it came back I had only the daily survey available. Hopefully they'll come back after reset.
  • Nat M

No, not as in the all surveys on dashboard disappearing then having to wait until reset. Last night i had already gone through all of them, then about 6-8 came in. Think i only clicked half of them then the rest disappeared. But then i went to the desktop, i had 15 desktop surveys all bogus surveys. Would click one, 2 disappeared.
    Think the system threw out identical surveys cause the ones that disappeared were for the same points.
  • J Zerbs
    Okay, they all came back after reset for me.

Had taken first in daily es about a hour before it happened and A Stevens was catching up. So wasn't happy when they disappeared but I managed to still take first. Need a break been doing surveys all day, don't know how they do it everyday. Just getting to low 400's took some luck getting completions and doing surveys pretty much non stop all day and I've seen scores over 2x that before.
  • Nat M

Saw that you knocked Stevens A off.
  • J Zerbs
    yeah, was gonna quit doing surveys then noticed I was within 60 of Stevens A with a few hours left to go, and their score hadn't moved in hours so decided to go for 1st.
  • EltonADunn
    But why? I think it should not be zero because it can be done with the help of experts. I also join a team of expert writer to analyze the work of nerdywriters and for that I am very busy with this work. But, I hope I will find time for the survey too.
  • Mele McCabe
    Go away EltonADunn. Univox can you make all spammers done.
  • Nat M

Surveys disappeared fully from app, just got them back as i also had desktop open. Chose the lowest paying survey and guess what i qualified. :lol: Did not drag on , might get to clear board now
  • Sacha

Poof and mine are gone . Get little surveys over the week end then all of a sudden dashboard will not go under 40 even though i had already clicked on 100+ surveys. Surveys that are days old and should of had them on the week end then there will be no disappearing

@Admin
    Why are we back to disappearing surveys and surveys that are days old ??
  • cjsenour
    My surveys disappeared Sept 15 and have never come back. Sent query to Admin and got standard answer that no surveys matched my profile. Now get maybe one a day that either I don't qualify for or end in a problem. Have over 700 points so hope to get enough eventually to cash out, then I'm gone.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.