• karl
    it literally looks like it is snowing in my yard right now....thousands of tiny white fluffy seeds floating about. dont see alot of dandelions about, did earlier in the year....so cottonwood trees? dont have any of those nearby that i know of either...any thoughts?
  • sharonh
    probably cottonwood, there are "cottoning" (as I like to say) right now in Minnesota.
  • karl
    yeah...its pretty thick, just went and eradicated my garden of all the little floaties...have enough other weeds to weed...but they are still falling...sigh! I don't see any of the trees in question around my neighborhood tho...could travel for miles? I am in michigan
  • Carol hughes

They can travel pretty far I have seen them in my front yard and I don't have any cottonwood or my neighbors either
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.