• Malek
    Hello everyone or Moin Moin.

I have the following problem when I log in to my account.
    Oops! There seems to be a technical problem. For help please contact our customer service.

Since I have already contacted customer service and unfortunately have not received a response, I am trying my luck here. I hope someone can help me here, thanks for your attention

Sorry for my bad English

Greetings from Hamburg Germany
    Malek Trunasi
  • Malek
    No this Problem
    Attachment
    Fehlermeldung (34K)
  • Peanut
    It means your account has been blocked by univox.Were u a new member?
    If yes,then system must have detected fraudulent activity or frequent change in I.P address or location (due to V.P.N) or it could be due to you having multiple accounts or failing multiple quality checks of Univox ..That's what we have learnt from Admin .So only way for you is to contact support .They'll guide you :smile:
    And since you've already contacted support,you can wait or ask Admin ..
  • Malek
    @Peanut

Hey Penaut ;).Yes!I am new on Univox.How can I ask the Admin?

Malek Trunasi
  • Nat M

Use that @ and type Admin in the box.

co783gmw2dljeasx.jpg

Reply to people highlight your mouse next to it and an arrow will come up

wh18yrlvkt2jr9j7.jpg
  • Malek
    @Nat M Thank you very much for this tip ;)
  • Malek
    @Admin

I have already written to support, but unfortunately I received no response.Can You help me Please?

Malek Trunasi
  • Nat M

Admin does not work week-ends. Mon - Fri your time from about 3p.m.
  • Malek
    @Nat M Thank you for the Informations
  • Malek
    @Admin

I have already written to support, but unfortunately I received no response.Can You help me Please?

Malek Trunasi
  • Nat M
    @Admin

I see that you are online and there are members waiting for replies.
  • karl
    got a new one today...after completing survey it said "unfortunately you don't qualify, but you have been awarded 195 points" wanted to take a pic of it, but it disappeared real quick just like when u get the DQ points...it credited points and toward my running total for the wheel bonus I have going
  • Mele McCabe
    That has happened to me as well. I got the points but no engagement score....
  • Malek
    @Nat M

Dankeschön für dein Engagement,echt nett von Dir ;)
  • Angela M
    @AdminI haven't been able to log in to my account for 2 days, I get out written: Oops! There seems to be a technical problem. For assistance, contact our customer service.
    I have written to support several times but nobody answers.
    I understood that they blocked my account and I don't know why. How do I get it reactivated? "
  • Angela M
    @Admin

I haven't been able to log in to my account for 2 days, I get out written: Oops! There seems to be a technical problem. For assistance, contact our customer service.
    I have written to support several times but nobody answers.
    I understood that they blocked my account and I don't know why. How do I get it reactivated?
  • elmer
    @Admin help me i got this too Oops! It seems to be a technical issue. Please contact our customer support for help.
  • Marie ln
    @Admin
    Bonjour, je ne peux plus me connecter à mon compte depuis quelques jours. Apparemment, il y a un problème technique, comme j'utilise un VPN, peut-être que le problème vient de là ? Pouvez-vous m'aider ? Merci
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Carol hughes
    The site was working earlier and now I am getting the OOPS
  • Nat M

I can't even log in that little circle is just going around and around
  • Carol hughes

I just tried again and it came up Error
    I'm glad it's not just me
  • xrayspex
    I cant sign in!! Keep getting error!
  • xrayspex
    Its fixed now
  • elmer
    still not working
  • Admin
    We would like to share that there was a temporary technical glitch in the system, however, the issue has been fixed now, please don't try to utilize the same survey link within 15 seconds after completing/disqualifying the survey then such an error will occur.
  • NICOLAS D
    Bonjour, cela fait des mois que je ne reçois pas de sondage. Aucune enquête. Pourquoi ??? :(
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.