• Mele McCabe
    So I got a 1000 pt Spin on the Wheel. I was skeptical I would complete 10 surveys in the required time. Sure enough I made it in time before the deadline. Go figure Thank you Univox.
  • mikeee
    I hate you.
  • Nat M
    Congrats!!
    Spun 1000 today but there is a problem with their counter. Just waited for the next half hour refresh to make sure before i put ticket in.

rizz68ajjinfzele.jpg

stxnih9648bm90n4.jpg

Also has not registered on daily /monthly WOF........ that is 2 down now on monthly ES
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Just letting you know that i have been updating Ticket 79396 all day regarding the Wheel of Fortune, that it has missed adding a completed survey of mine.
    I am going to keep updating it until this survey gets added back on.

I also have been updating Ticket 78665 all day as it is not adding completed surveys correctly to my daily and monthly ES. I am missing 2 surveys on my monthly ES that is 40 points now. And missing 1 survey in todays daily ES of 20 points.

I am going to keep updating these tickets until it has been adjusted.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Have sent in another update email for the Wheel of Fortune. According to my points history i have got one more survey to complete for the 1000 points.
    So hoping your technical team is going to adjust it correctly or do i have to get to 11 surveys to get 1000 points???
  • Admin
    Please check your email, Thanks
  • Bobert
    why thank univox .... It was all your own doing ... They should be thanking you ....
  • Nat M

There is no email. And the missing survey has not been added on
  • Nat M

I have completed 11 surveys to get the 10 complete on Wheel of Fortune.
    Do i have to wait until the clock is up to get the points ???
    Because there are no extra points to my total as of yet and still got a long time before the clock stops.
  • Tom Lai
    hi nat - when i spun 1000 previously i ended up finishing my 10 and got paid out instantly.

even though i did about 15 surveys to get 10 counted lol
  • Nat M

It has just been credited so took over an hour.

My points history recorded 11 but on that counter it was one short
  • Mele McCabe
    I had to wait until the daily reset to get my payout.
  • Nat M

Did you get your April WoF points ??
    Put in a ticket earlier as i know i was in the Top 20.
  • Sacha

I also have missing survey on ES. Sent in ticket but how many tickets do i have to send in?
    They are not replied and the problem is still there. Also happened last month.
  • Mele McCabe
    I got one dollar for a 5th place finish. However, I was expecting the prize winnings for a second place finish. I wonder if Univox combined different WOF's in their final calculation. There are names on the list that were not present on my Wall of Fame for the whole month. I think you top 20 finish got pushed because of combining the Walls

Dear Stevens A.,
    We are pleased to announce the winners of our Wall of Fame! Please join us in congratulating the highest scorers and winners for the month of April 2020

Rank Name Unique ID Engagement Score Reward Points Country
    1 Stevens A. XX028 9463.50 600
    2 Drunkenese N. XX646 7361.50 400
    3 Fumance A. XX226 5791.50 200
    5 Mele M. XX318 4503.00 100
    6 Karen R. XX534 3535.00 100
    7 jonathan H. XX891 3075.00 100
    8 julie K. XX490 2898.00 100
    10 Teddy L. XX727 2508.00 100
    11 Martin K. XX092 2244.00 100
    12 Mark S. XX554 2203.00 100
    13 Eugenia C. XX355 2105.00 100
    14 Melissa Y. XX643 1901.50 100
    15 Carol H. XX284 1877.50 100
    16 Stafford K. XX788 1854.00 100
    17 Patricia M. XX637 1741.00 100
    18 JUDITH H. XX555 1680.00 100
    19 Eliseo R. XX342 1672.00 100
    20 Dumitru F. XX046 1638.00 100

Happy Survey Taking!
  • Nat M
    @Admin

That WOF is INCORRECT . Drunkenese was not 2nd, Mele was second. Fumance was not third or in the Top 20 at all ( do not think has done any surveys at all for ages, have not seen name for a long time). Sorry Carol H and Melissa Y not in Top 20. Number 9 is missing.

@Admin What year has Support actually put up, as this is not April 2020 WOF.

Sacha put this up and said never got any points and is NOT a premium member. What has Support done??? She was also in the Top 20 WOF April 2020

glrfi6zo104osbol.jpg

Now also why is this on the Ambassador WOF page ??? When clearly everyone knows that the monthly winner should be Stevens A as usual

8exvazd93kzh6vas.jpg

Are there any Basic or Verfied members on the Forum that can put up a winners email if they got in the Top 20
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Also the monthly WOF that we all can see is combined with all the levels and has been since the Christmas Contest.
    That is why end of month they try and split everything then try to put members back into their own levels to award the winners.But someone at Univox does not know their job and keeps mixing everything up.

Also as i recall the Real Top 20 out of that 500 list, had 4-5 Aussies in it. 1 German and the rest were from the US.I realise some of those Real Top 20 may have been from other levels but i am pretty sure that all the Aussies were Ambassadors and there is none in the email winners list. Like me

@Admin Can you please reply to this and yes i have sent in a ticket with these screenshots and a screenshot of mine showing the amount of points i had on the 25th April which is more then the winners.
  • karl
    spun the 500 points, just completed, didn't credit instantly...
  • godseeconomy
    You WON'T get 500 points UNLESS you complete 5 surveys within the next 24 hours!! More hoops to jump over! Good fortune to you.
  • karl
    yeah, I had just completed the 5th survey, still hasn't credited yet.
  • godseeconomy
    Where are you based? Time zone difference may account for the delay in updating the credit perhaps. Well done for succeeding with wheel of fortune.:party: :victory: :clap:
  • karl
    thanks! I am in the good ole U S of A
    Attachment
    uniwheel (302K)
  • godseeconomy
    Univox is an USA company so there shouldn't be any time difference for you then. Maybe the staff need a gentle reminder!
  • karl
    well, its documented here now. someone mentioned yesterday that it took an hour to credit, whereas someone else said it was instant
  • Mele McCabe
    I won't credit until the daily reset.
  • karl
    well, I hope so...
  • Carol hughes
    All I get is better luck next time
    Congratulations to the winners
  • Nat M
    Just bagged 500 points .Thought i wasn't going to get there since i only got the 1000 yesterday.

This one got credited straight away.

There is a record of these in the contest points but have to look for it
  • karl
    mine still hasn't credited and nothing under contest points since valentines contest
  • Nat M

The one yesterday took a hour or so to credit. I read what Mele said ,hers took until reset. So not to far away.
  • cjsenour
    I got a "Free Spin"once. That one didn't pan out though.
  • karl
    been over 3 hours now...reset in 17 mins, hope I don't have to bother with putting a ticket in...sigh
  • karl
    well, no credit...bunch of crap!!
  • peter vigore
    I never win this games of course on Stevens A must win a chaqtimes 1,000 points
  • karl
    interesting...I did a sixth survey and then it credited the 500 points. bunch of poo. if it says do 5 and I do 5 I expect to get the bonus. not say do five and than have to do 6!!
  • Nat M

:confused:
    At least you got it and did not have to explain to Support
  • Bobert
    Well ....at least all the surveys are now worth less to pay out a few lucky wheel spinners ...
    Happy Days ...
  • J Zerbs
    Just got 1000 pts win on the wheel, now I have to complete 10 surveys. Hopefully I can reach 10, normally I could probably do it in 48 hours but it's the weekend tomorrow so might be pretty difficult.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah just got it and the pts were credited right away. Probably helped I hadn't tried any surveys in a few days.
  • godseeconomy
    Well done and here's a plaudit for your achievement.:up: :victory:
  • Oliver Diaz
    earn 250 and take two surveys and I have not been credited
  • Nat M

That spin wheel is a bit temperamental. Some members have gotten their points immediately, some waited a few hours, some waited for reset ( which has happened 2 hours ago) and others have had to do another complete to get credited.
  • Oliver Diaz
    I only did two surveys and I finished the timer 4 hours ago, should I send a support claim?
  • Nat M

I would send Support an email first as that is what Admin will tell you to do and Admin will be on the forum in about 11 hours.
    Then check back in with her telling her that you put a ticket in
  • Nat M

Did you take screenshots ??
  • KingAIfred
    @Adminkjr9hwdzcli5h87n.png
    05n025d1v7b336ya.png

If 250 = 2 completes ...a 1000 = 250 x 4 .... So therefore a 1000 should surely be 8 completes ?????

@Admin
  • godseeconomy
    Raise the bar so less will achieve????:worry: :angry:
  • Bobert
    If you complete ten, or have to, just try all the 3 4 5 loi's ... Even if 12 cents ... You know they're worth $1.12 if you get the ten
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.