• godseeconomy
    Just got a survey from Qualtrics, 10-15 minutes for 9 points. They must think I am so hard up!!
  • Carol hughes

I just had that one also
    I must be hard up because I did it
  • xrayspex
    refuse to do these extremely low paying surveys! Every time someone does them it makes it worse for all of us. There is NO reason for the low paying surveys for a few pennies!
  • godseeconomy
    Oh dear, Carol. Should we do a 'Gofundme;?????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :fear: :cry:
  • Tricia889
    I've had good luck with Qualtrics. Even though points are low , they often give extra rewards with surveys like cash and amazon gift cards. I still have a 15.00 cheque they mailed me at Christmas time that i never cashed yet
  • karl
    those checks usually expire after 90 days :(
  • KingAIfred
    It'd cost you the 7 pence earned in electric .. Internet usage costs ...
    Complete these, they have no reason to pay more ,
  • mikeee
    I saw that one too.. ridiculus.
  • Tricia889
    Really ? I didn't realize that cheques expire that quick .That's what I get for procrastinating :roll: I will try asking to re issue . Don't want to throw money away.
  • karl
    it usually says on the check, some expire in as little as 60 days, but that's here in the USA
  • JoseMod
    After receiving one of 36 points for 65 minutes. mueca:: yikes::
  • KellyD
    Oh my! How did you even get through it? Didn't you want to exit out at some point? I give you credit for following all the way through.
  • godseeconomy
    You have the patience of Job!!!
  • Carol hughes
    I would not do one that is that long for 36 points
  • JoseMod
    I didn't get to do it.
    My daughter wouldn't let me do it, she wanted to play.
  • Tricia889
    It took me almost 2 hours to find the cheque and it was from Quest , not
    Qualtrics. The 10 dollar Amazon card was the one from Qualtrics.

The Quest 15 dollar cheque is in American money , that is 20 Canadian . No expiry . It was a music survey . It had a note with it to join opinion champ to do more music surveys for instant cash , so will check it out :) Never heard of opinion champ
  • Isabel
    Yo hice ahora una encuesta completa de setenta y pico puntos y les acuerdan al final de dicirme que mi perfil no coincidía con lo que buscaban. Esto es un cachondeo! Osea, 15 min ahí haciendola y no les acuerda que mi perfil no es apto, pero después de completarla si que les acuerda? me parece abusivo y cachondeo total. Y para colmo no me dieron ni un miserable punto por el tiempo todo invertido. Yo si completo una encuesta se me tienen que dar los puntos asignados, pues una empresa seria es lo que haría! Pero si no soy apta QUE SE DIGA AL PRINCIPIO! NO ESPERAR AL FINAL después de ya completarla. Así cualquiera habre una página de encuestas... ! Que hagan encuestas que total no las pagamos. Y si cuela cuela, no UNIVOX? "Esto es como cuando un jefe le dice a su empleado: Haz esto, luego te pago al final. Y después de hacerlo no le dio un duro" pues esto es igual! Así me siento. Tienen que ser serios si no no se para que hacen esto de poner las encuestas recompensadas.. deben asumir que no es mi problema si no soy apta en una encuesta, pero hacerme hacer la encuesta toda para esto? eso si que no...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.