• cjsenour
    Yesterday I completed a Your Survey through Univox. I don't usually do these, but I was into it before I realized where it was from. It was SC 2892976 for 60 points. Got the message "Survey Completed. You will be paid through your favorite survey site." Did not direct back to Univox so no payment. Put in a ticket but got no reply from Univox. (Didn't expect points as Your Survey cheats this way.) However, a reply from Univox would be appreciated.
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

In the passed week i have put in 5 tickets for the same reason all Your Surveys and not redirected. I was credited for one of them as a "goodwill gesture"..........

I have already explained that the client drop out response is wrong. These completed surveys should be credited.

I have had no response to 3 of the 5 tickets i put in and i do not want client drop out responses. These surveys are being registered as my Your Surveys score keeps going up so these complete surveys are going somewhere.
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Nat M

Did you not read i have put tickets in and i do not want client drop out responses. As these surveys were completed
  • Admin
    Please be informed that for missing points, redemptions, etc please reach out to the support team, Thnaks

• Nat M

I have put in tickets and resent them but they have not been responded to.

How can client drop out be our fault and the reason why we do not get points for these completed surveys?
  • cjsenour
    I contacted support first. When I did not get a reply, I used the Forum.
  • Admin
    Have support replied you back. Thanks
  • Admin
    checking with the team, Thanks
  • cjsenour
    Hope to hear soon. Thanks for checking.
  • Nat M

And my tickets for the same problem.......no client drop out responses when it is not our fault that it does not redirect back to Univox.
  • cjsenour
    Still no reply from Support that they even received my complaint. Will NOT try another Your Survey if I don't get paid. Why waste my time?
  • Admin
    could you please share the ticket no, Thanks
  • Nat M

I have put in 5 tickets for the same problem all from Your Survey. One survey i got credited as a " goodwill gesture".
    Another survey reply was client drop out which is wrong when the screenshot says Survey Completed and it is not my fault that it did not redirect back to Univox.
    The other 3 surveys I have had no reply.

Still no one has explained how a client drop out can be our fault when the screenshot says Survey Completed. It is fault of the Univox system and your client system that did not redirect
  • cjsenour
    Support never replied, so I don't have a ticket number. Either that or I don't know where to look for it.
  • godseeconomy
    Your junk box? Occasionally I get legitimate emails directed into that for some reason.
  • Nat M

They have not replied to mine as well
  • mikeee
    oops!!!!
  • cjsenour
    Check spam daily. Nothing from UNIVOX there.
  • UCLA
    Ive sent 5 emails to support since Feb 8th 2020 & I have yet to get a reply.
  • cjsenour
    Just sent another ticket on the same problem. Got a reply saying they have received the ticket. I now have a ticket number. I'll wait until I receive an actual reply - hopefully not a canned one.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.