• godseeconomy
    Get your 3 points!!! Every little counts!:ok:
  • Nat M
    New poll is up
  • godseeconomy
    Nearly 800 members have voted! Surely there are more Univox survey takers than this?
  • Nat M
    Just over 1500 now but that is still low..........at home self isolating have no internet
  • godseeconomy
    Surely the absentees haven't been doing surveys during work time prior to isolation?
  • Nat M

May have that would explain why there are less votes on the poll
  • J Zerbs
    Could be less people using the site due to not as many available surveys and them being lower paying.
    Thought I'd be doing more surveys here with the isolation in effect but due to the drop in survey quality and quantity has been the opposite I'm doing far less.
  • KellyD
    I agree with you 100%. Was thinking the same thing the other day.
  • J Zerbs
    3 completes in less than a hour today, best stretch complete wise I've had here in weeks. They were only for 70, 39 and 60 pts so still not that great but just glad to actually get a few completes without having a error or getting 5-10 min into multiple surveys and then getting disqualified. There has been a lot more issues and long dq's lately then there was a month ago and far less to complete, so hope this is a sign the site will start getting back to normal.
  • godseeconomy
    2 completes yesterday and 1 only today, thus far.
  • Nat M
    My days have been up and down. Today has been a good day. At least the surveys are staying on my dash and not disappearing
  • Carol hughes
    I am also having a good day for a change
  • godseeconomy
    it's a good day for me too in that I got payment this morning for my redemption made the night before. Thanks @Admin:up: :clap:
  • Carol hughes

There payments are very fast
    I like that
  • J Zerbs
    Just completed a survey that had me sign up for a community and no redirect or pts. This has been happening too much lately and always seems to be for higher pts surveys not the low pts ones.
  • karl
    had that today too!!
  • cjsenour
    Seems strange the Univox deletes any posts that reference another survey site but continues to directs us to others.
  • godseeconomy
    Had another fast payment from Univox. Very efficient payment system.
  • J Zerbs
    Of course didn't get credited for the survey where I joined a community. I successfully joined yet they still say client drop off :rage:
  • Nat M
    Client Drop Out .

1. Internet not working
    2. Redirection failure
    3. Survey programming issue and stopped working
    4.Respondent left survey

I am using these explanations now to try and get at least some completed survey points back. I asked to explain what a client drop out was..

My responses to those explanations.
    1. Nothing wrong with internet as screenshot shows that survey is complete.
    2. That is fault of Univox and their client and points should be paid as it is not my fault.
    3. Same response as No 2 - fault of Univox and their client.
    4. Screenshot of survey says it is complete.
  • Admin
    please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Nat M

I am trying to make a point across. That these client drop out responses that we get when a survey is completed and not credited.
    The explanation of client drop out is NOT our fault and points should be credited. Take for example you buy a tv, take it home, set it up and it does not work. So you take it back to the shop either get it replaced or refunded. Customer is not at fault.
    So the same principle with these surveys........screenshots are provided where it says Survey Completed but because there is a fault in your system points are not credited. How is that our fault ???

If no screenshot is provided then it yes client drop out because it is 50/50 then. But when screenshots are provided that is our proof and points should be awarded.

Last week i sent in 3 tickets with screenshots all said Survey Completed but did not redirect back to Univox ,froze on the Your Surveys page. I was credited for one of them as a "goodwill gesture". I should have been credited for all 3.
  • cjsenour
    I have quit sending in tickets for the surveys that do not credit. It just caused frustration that i don't need, especially now. Just chalk it up to "experience" and go on. The problems on Univox are causing me to leave their surveys to last when I have done all lthe ones sent me from other sites. I will say that the looping and no DQ points have been corrected for the most part. But it seems they correct one problem and two more raise their ugly heads.
  • godseeconomy
    A fortnight or so ago, I submitted a ticket. I got the points despite no screen shot. Thankful that Univox rewarded me with the correct 60 points.
  • J Zerbs
    Got credited for one a couple months ago. They do occasionally give credit but seems pretty rare these days. I get if the survey had a error and you didn't complete not getting the pts (unless your 90 something % done then I cld see giving credit) but not when you have both a screenshot and email showing you completed it
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.