• SLowMo
    Why'd they end it?:groan:
  • cjsenour
    It seems that the more contests and special things Univox comes up with just causes more problems. Look what the Christmas contest did. It is just getting back to normal. Let's not rock the boat.
  • godseeconomy
    The boat/ark is afloat, Noah and his family were lockdown for 40 days and 40 nights. 1 day is like a 1000 years to the Lord.
  • SLowMo
    what happened in christmas contest? Actually i left univox for a while so have no idea.Can you elaborate?

:sweat: what?
  • godseeconomy
    1st 100 top ranking get 250 points, if I recall correctly. next 200 get 50 points or was it 100 points. My senile moments playing up. Maybe Nat, Zerb or others could addd or subtract to this post?
  • cjsenour
    It messed everything else up. There were people we never heard of winning the contest. Points were added then subtracted. Nothing worked right on the site for weeks. Lots of complaints about not getting paid for winning. If you go back far enough on the Forum you may find out what happened.
  • mikeee
    what?
  • SLowMo
    :sad: let me check it then though it sounds like a chaos.So i don't think univox is ever going to hold a contest such as that now :lol:
  • SLowMo
    There used to be a Thursday contest where all participants answering a question posted by admin would be eligible for 20 points..
  • SLowMo
    nat went all haywire :lol: she is amazing.Not scared a tad bit.Much like Sherlock.Everytime you think something is fishy,she is on it.Collects all the proofs and stuff and then bashes them left right and centre :lol: .She is like that freedom fighter who leads many :rofl: just saying..
    Btw admin just a joke so :shade: don't mind but what is Superadmin?
    :lol: Sounds like someone with superpowers..

1dle50xpwwkqwa7z.jpg
  • Nat M

Did i actually write that........... :lol:

Christmas contest : October it started. First it was the Top 100 would get 3000 points. Then because it was an unfair contest, there was alot of comments that not all countries were getting the same volume of surveys. So halfway into October the contest changed Rank 101-200 would get 1000 pts and Rank 201-500 get 500 points. Then a day or 2 before the end of the month all these ghost names appeared. October we were still in own levels.

November contest all the levels combined in the monthly WOF, like now still. So you do not actually know who is real or who is a ghost. November also had a sweepstake 2 winners, would get $250 each. Xrayspex and i were the sweepstake winners, we eventually got the money but had to ask for it.
    1st December there was a system malfunction and a lot of us, our total points were going up 3000,1000,500 pts every half hour .Some members did cash out but Univox stopped all payments and rewound the system 48 hours backwards.

December the monthly WOF was also combined and also had a sweepstake of 2 winners. Either these 2 sweepstake winners got their money immediately or were ghosts. Did not come onto the Forum.

Then there was also a Valentines Contest Top 100 get 2000 points then think 101-200 was 1000 points then 201-500 was 500 points .
  • SLowMo
    i saw that screenshot of chronologically arranged Member IDs...That actually did looked like a either a scam oraybe univox had a system bug which is actually more probable considering how buggy univox can get evry few weeks or so.
    250 $ :grin: belated congrats..
    I was on a survey site once where just clicking on a survey led to the points being awarded..Dsnt matter if u are DQ or not..So i collected 5000 points :rofl: worth 30 dollars there as well..Redeemed..Got my redemptions cancelled because of this :rofl: they told me it was a bug and they genuinely apologise :lol: ..
    I was not around for christmas contest but definitely,U.S residents and UK residents do have an edge compared to members of other countries..So Contest should between Members of same country just to remove that anomaly..
    But I seriously think Thursday contest was a nice addition.Sad that they scrapped it ..
    I was around when u were banned i guess..Saw ur posts wandering on the forum :rofl: .Man ,they had to give up finally..
  • Nat M

Thanks!!

Yes i liked the Thursday contest.........but they changed that as well towards the end. It was that we could write our answer on the Forum but because everyone was coping each other .They changed it that we had to click on this link and our answers were sent to Univox ,no posting on Forum.
  • SLowMo
    well google forms could've been a better alternative..They did that at the end as u said..So don't know why it was scrapped after that.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.