• SLowMo
    Any MEMBER GOT MISSING SURVEY POINTS?
    Gave such a lengthy survey but at the end,when i was being redirected to your website,Your SAMPLE CUBE PAGE showed-----"""RESOURCE ERROR APACHE"" something error.Failed to note down survey id
    Survey id-SC2850241
    Or
    Survey id------SC-2850027

I guess one of this is the survey id..It was from Ipsos..i clicked on survey invite so lost the survey id.
    I failed to note down survey id.But from comment timeline,im assuming this is it.
    This is so Frustrating..Happened for millionth time..
    Admin i sent mail..They rarely reply..Can u please get it checked and credit missing 70 points.
    Happens so much yet i never i get missing points..hopefully this time ,u can credit it.

• SLowMoAccepted Answer
    Admin This is the error i got.uf6oo7v3dgjg5o3d.jpg
    .After completion
    Survey id -SC2850340 OR 2850027

SORRY..

• Nat M

Happens all the time.......complete surveys that do not redirect or do redirect then only award 1 or 3 points .
  • SLowMo
    and now the thing is since i forgot to note down the survey id,There is simply no point complaining..I know im not going to get anything..
  • Mele McCabe
    Survey id shpuld be listed on your dashboard for the last atttempted survey. Not much good it will do with Admin though!!
  • karl
    just completed a sample cube for 275, got the smiley face thank you, but it never redirected back for credit and now I cant get univox to open...grrrr
  • karl
    502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.
    There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.
  • xrayspex
    just completed a survey for a community for 500 points-got accepted and never got the points!
  • godseeconomy
    It will show up as last attempted survey if you get credited dq points otherwise the survey no will not be shown at all.
  • karl
    sweet! back up and my points are there:)
  • xrayspex
    not mine-never redirected-just stayed on the community page i was accepted into :(
  • karl
    communities are hit or miss in the best of times...i have had one credit much later in the day
  • Michele
    I think I had the same survey! Didn’t note the number and when Completed didn’t credit Points , didn’t redirect and I had to close! It’s happened I completed 2 today/ night that I was robbed of points! Also had it happen yesterday and the day before. I have given up taking note of survey numbers and screenshots and sending in support queries because the answer is always unsatisfactory... like Client dropout and Univox can’t do anything about it they say!
    Send complaint if you want to see if Univox can help you. Good luck!
  • SLowMo
    well They won't..Even admin ignored my post..so have to just move on :grin: ..i have been a member of univox for exactly 2 years and i know it won't work but i was just being optimistic.
  • SLowMo
    275 points..Ok..Qualifying it..Ok..Completing it-You have the crown :rofl:
  • SLowMo
    Well I missed it because when i was'nt redirected,i loaded univox page again and saw another 35 pointer..Clicked on and boom went my chance to note down the survey id :lol: not that it'd have been of any help as u know
  • Mele McCabe
    I know, the same thing has happened to me.
  • godseeconomy
    How annoying and that is saying it mildly!
  • cjsenour
    I've noticed that on several sites the points are slow being recorded. I think it is that the computers are overloaded with everyone being at home
  • karl
    yh, i got an email from one of my sites telling me that they have had a large number of people joining recently and that they have talked to other survey providers and they have said the same thing, so not only more folks online, but more doing surveys
  • SLowMo
    must also be the Reason why surveys are quickly Getting FILLED UP WITH required quota or disappearing...within few minutes of appearing on dashboard
  • Carol hughes
    Today I am getting mostly 1 point dq instead of 3 or 4 points
  • SLowMo
    too many issues..Also the survey sites are too too slow from last few days..Multiple people relying on survey sites i guess due to lockdown..
  • SLowMo
    im getting 3 or 4 ..No issues there.although even if i qualify a survey ,they are still not crediting at times..Pretty darn frustrating
  • Carol hughes

Does seem a lot slower
  • xrayspex
    which is why there is absolutely no reason for this site to be giving such low paying surveys on our dashboard! This is the only site that is doing that since 2 weeks ago!
  • Nat M

Same here today only 1 pointers . Surveys really slow too load or do not even load. Some looping and the looping is taking surveys off the dash.
  • Carol hughes

At least I'm not alone I agree that there is also more looping
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.