• CHRISTINE KNAPP
    The inmates are running the asylum!
  • J Zerbs
    118 completes missing since yesterday. This is not the first time the total of completes has gone down its happened a couple times before and over a 1000 has been removed from my total. When it happened in the past it seemed like older completes (2-3 years or more) were the ones no longer being counted. Wonder if that's the case again.

Those who are having their total go down- How long have you been a member?
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I just lost another 2 completed surveys. I've been a member since 5/9/2016. Maybe this is just a "Leap Year" snafu.....I can't come up with any other theory other than gross incompetence.
  • godseeconomy
    I have lost 10 completes and it's a sniff compared to yours, J. I joined the forum April 2015 BUT I started Univox surveys at least 2 years before I realise the forum exists.
  • Siegfried
    I joined a couple of weeks over 1 year ago, and have only noticed 1 complete vanishing.
  • J Zerbs
    I joined the site in Nov 2014, joined the forum when they first started it which was Feb 2015,
  • Nat M
    I am roughly missing 28 surveys now. I counted. Went and found the post where i put up when i got over 1000(1009). Saw what else i wrote around then. Day before got that $250 in account, found that date in my history. And started counting, only had to do 2.5 months of counting. Should be on 1337 but it says 1309

Member since 03/08/2015.
    First registered points in my history is 28.10.2017
    First registered redemption 18.11.2017 for 2061 points Paypal card

First account on Forum October 9th 2018
    Second account on Forum March 22nd 2019.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Down 3 more completed surveys.....15 total!
  • Donna
    I am down from 834 to 786. Been a member since August 2011, and had a few survey completes, but got tired of those "Survey for All" emails that always resulted in a DQ or quota full. Only started regularly taking surveys here maybe 5 years ago - decided to pay more attention to my sites that gave DQ points. I joined the forum in 2015 also, shortly after it was started.
    Something just occurred to me as I was typing this, so I haven't checked yet - has anyone noticed if their total points earned are still correct? @J Zerbs I might not be remembering correctly, but that time they took surveys off of our totals, didn't everyone's points go haywire, too? Or did the haywire points have to do with something else?
  • Siegfried
    I have had no problems with points earned, it is about the only figure I tend to keep track of.
  • J Zerbs
    Now over 200 has been taken off my total since yesterday, wonder when it's gonna stop.

Dont keep track of total pts earned (since first joining) but remember that also went down when the complete total did in the past. Guessing it probably did this time as well.

My current pts are correct though and i always receive my payment requests. That's the main thing I care about so although it would be nice to have the correct totals for completes and pts I'm not really too concerned about the total going down yet.
  • godseeconomy
    I had stabilized at 1066, so lost 10 completes. Got 1 complete just now and that was recorded.
  • Nat M

I am down 31 now. It recognises my completes adds them on, then deducts them
  • godseeconomy
    It hasn't done that to me. I am keeping my beady eyes on this total now.
  • Carol hughes
    I have not had any deductions on my completes
  • Michele
    My Survey Completes are going down too! It was at 446 this afternoon and then a few hrs ago it changed to 445 and now it’s 444. Don’t know why it can be going backwards!
  • godseeconomy
    It's like the escalator is set to go backwards only!!
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Can you please read this post and let the technical team know that there is something wrong with the system.
    Mine and other members completed surveys total is going backwards.I have lost about 31 completed surveys from my total.
  • godseeconomy
    How do you get @Admin here when s/he has not posted in this tread. I said it too soon. My complete has dropped down by one. It was the 1 complete I had this morning. 1076 back to 1066. It is a crazy system, my head is spinning! Hope Admin staff reads the posts here.
  • Michele
    it’s weird! I thought a while back that my score had changed to less but then I just thought I’d read it wrong. It has certainly changed backwards tonight from what it was earlier today.
    Admin!! Can you please check what is going on with our total Surveys Completed ! We are all going backwards!
  • J Zerbs
    Mine is now down 264, I think I'm winning the most removed race :rofl:
  • Nat M

Use that icon and just type in Admin or who evers name in the box.

nsgwa8k2hj04k4eu.jpg
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks a million. I am so glad to learn from you here! So glad to see it clearly marked out too. Thanks Nat.
  • godseeconomy
    I think someone in the IT team has made a mistake in his/her tweaking and messed the program altogether! Needs to restore that code that was changed unintentionally. What a headache!
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    @Admin @ADMIN 2

Lost MORE completed surveys....now I've lost a total of 20!
  • godseeconomy
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :angry: :grimace: :groan::sad:
  • Michele
    Overnight my Survey Completed Score has declined by 2 now it’s 442 !!! Back on 25th Jan I had a score of 412 Completes since then I have completed 52 Surveys which when added up to date should be 464 So how come my SCORE is now 442
    Heeeeeelllllllpppp!!! Slip Sliding away...........
  • godseeconomy
    The tally for completed surveys has been up the creek all these past few days. It has been affecting a goodly number of us.
  • Michele
    @Admin Please look into this PROBLEM of the DISAPPEARING SURVEY COMPLETED SCORES!!!!
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I'm afraid it's falling on deaf ears...I emailed support on Saturday w/no response to date. If I learn anything new (LOL) about this issue, I'll post on Forum.
  • mikeee
    it's the uniglitch
  • Michele
    thanks! Usual Uni stuff up!
  • mikeee
    Nothing says thanks... Like a plaudet!
  • J Zerbs
    Where is admin? they come on to post their Monday motivation thing that I'd guess most ppl could care less about but don't address the vd contest or the declining completes both of which several members are asking about. Not even a "we're working on the issue" or generic message like that, seems odd.
  • Nat M
    Admin was on twice last night.
    First time about 10.30p.m my time (14 hours ago) when i sent her that message, then disappeared.
    Then came back on 2 hours later to put up that Monday motivation crap and disappeared again.

Strenuous work at Univox...............
  • Bobert
    I once got a survey
    "this is a survey, all about You, there are no right or wrong answers"
    Yay thought I, my favourite subject..
    I clicked with gleeful anticipation ...
    "quota full"
    Oh, thought i..
    How many me's are there ....
  • Bobert
    Ignorance is bliss ....
    When I log in

ej9g64o6tuzaz61m.png

.... I see this , they must see something similar ....
  • Bobert
    But they choose to move on..
    I dont know what Admin do,
    Maybe they complete all the 500pt 6loi's :cheer:
  • Nat M
    @Admin

I thought Admin job was to monitor the Forum ( remove old posts, maintain the forum so it is not a mess) and if any of us needed assistance. She would point us to the right direction or give us feedback on the problems we have.

There should be daily communication, not IGNORE messages.
    Unless someone has got her hands tied and is not allowing her to do her work.

I have said it before it is not polite to IGNORE

• godseeconomy
    Probably they are inundated with emails to deal with. Not many members come to the forum unless they get no joy from their direct emails to support. Then you'll see them popping up here, seeking help from us regulars.
  • Nat M

They clear the emails quickly.........some are not replied to, others are given copy and paste messages.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I lost more completed surveys overnight....now I've lost 24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently "Admin" can only respond (when it's something complimentary) by giving stupid emojis.
  • J Zerbs
    Down about 350 completes now.
  • cjsenour
    What good is the survey completes? Do you get points for completing a lot? I never check mine, so I don't know if it is going down or not.
  • godseeconomy
    Not much but helps you to get to a higher level. Supposedly allow you to redeem at lower amounts, redemption at faster speed though now a pop up says takes about 2/52 for redemption payment to be paid, higher ES if you are top at certain criteria, e.g. 600 points for being at rank 1 etc., etc.
  • godseeconomy
    Morning guys and dolls. Are your completes still receding? Mine is. Last night it was 1072, this morning it is 1071. So lost more than 10 completes now!! No sweat but wonder when this lark will stop? Good day to all!:pray:
  • godseeconomy
    Now the Complete tally doesn't work at all! Completed survey not being tallied.
  • Nat M
    I am down 36 surveys.Have resent my email to Support and plan to keep resending it until i get an answer or until it is fixed.
  • godseeconomy
    I haven't expended energy to email support about it.
  • Siegfried
    My completes seem normal. Only ever noticed one to vanish.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.