• KellyD
    Can somebody help me please? I need to take a screenshot and send it to someone who sent me a text (sms) message. I am not technologically inclined and got really confused reading the instructions on how to send it. I took a screenshot of something. How do I send it to someone?
    If anyone can explain it to me like you are talking to an 8 year old would be appreciated. I have an LG Android smartphone 4g).
    Again, I am really not that smart with technology( I grew up with manual typewriters!)
    Thanks everyone. All your help would be greatly appreciated by me.
  • godseeconomy
    Sorry, Kelly. I wished I could help. I pray some computer geek here will help. I am a greenhorn and am truely technologically challenged. I don't even know how to do the privacy thingy without help!
  • KellyD
    Thanks! I feel the same way! I bet a 7 year old could tell me. They learn computers in school now. I didn't have computers in school. Had manual typewriters! Showing my age now!
  • karl
    you can send an email to that person and include the screenshot in the email. not sure how android works, but you just need to create an email and than find the "insert" photo or something similar to that. can you ask your phone questions? like I have an iPhone and could ask Siri what I would need to do to include a photo in an email....its actually pretty easy on my iPhone. I rarely text, but it should have something that would allow u to add a photo to a text
  • godseeconomy
    Well I am vintage !! All 72 years of me. I did Pitman's typewriting and Shorthand course in my young days! Bet these courses are obsolete now!
  • KellyD
    Thank you Nat M.! Looks easy enough. I will watch the video again and probably again to do what it says. Thanks so much.
  • KellyD
    Hi Karl. I actually did "ask" my phone how to take a screenshot and send it as a text message to someone. It was too technical for me to understand. Also, the instructons it gave me were like 10 steps to do. After reading step 3, all I read then was blah blah blaj blah blah! It is crappy getting old! Thanks for your help.
  • KellyD
    I learned Gregg shorthand. Remember a little of it. Just a little though!
  • godseeconomy
    I don't know Gregg. How different is it from Pitman's, I wonder. I think I can recall some common shorthand phrases. Not using them now as we use keyboards.
  • cjsenour
    I've always said getting old is hell, but it beats the alternative. I'll soon be 80. Remember when the electric typewriter was the greatest because you didn't have to push the keys so hard,
  • Bobert
    When you open the page and choose the person the message is for
    There is the text box
    There should be an icon there of a camera
    Or a paper clip
    Attach files
    Click one of those
    You then get to select where the file is stored
    Recent
    All files
    Screenshots
    Click screenshots
    It will then open screenshots folder
    In order taken
    This screenshot should be First

Select it
    It attaches to the mail to be sent
  • godseeconomy
    I like your step by step, Bobert. Very useful. Got it sorted, Kelly?
    BTW, Your name is unusual. I know 'Robert' but 'Bobert'? Is it a made up name your parents gave you?:wink:
  • Bobert
    It's my middle name, Robert,
    I was named after Robert Mitchum ....
  • godseeconomy
    But you spell it with a 'B' instead of a 'R'?
  • KellyD
    Thank you everyone for your help. Because of your help, and different ways to do what I wanted to, I was able to do it! Nat M, Karl, Bobert, thank you very much! You guys (and gals) are the best, to take the time out of your schedules to help me! Greatly appreciated! Thanks to all, from the bottom of my heart.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.