• Nat M
    1.The amount you choose to spin comes off your total.........will not be spinning again..........won 250 points but spun 500 points. Should have read it properly

2. Then for some reason 100 points got put onto my ES score.
  • godseeconomy
    Some consolation at least for you. Haven't come across such surveys as I always click 'I never bet'. I won't tell a lie as it would be ill gotten gains. Can't live with that in my conscience.
  • godseeconomy
    I am behind the times!! I have just seen the big wheel on the dashboard page. No money involved. 5 free spins per day?? Do you get your earned ES points deducted if it turned out zero, missed each time? There used to be a TV show with live participants called Wheel of Fortune in UK. Not sure if this still exists in UK. I think it ends with money as well as products of all sorts including a cuddly toy.
  • Nat M

I chose the 100 points which means 100 points gets taken off your earnt total points. I spun 5 times so lost 500 points but then won 250 points. So actually lost 250 points on my total.

Then my ES jumped up 100 points for some reason also.

Yeah we had an Aussie 'Wheel of Fortune "show as well
  • J Zerbs
    Seems like a waste of pts, I spun 4 times at 25 pts to try it and didn't win once. Unless I get free spins don't think I'll try it again.
  • Nat M

I had my little play to see what it does............like you only if there are free spins.
  • godseeconomy
    How to get free spins? What criterion/criteria?
  • godseeconomy
    OIC, so spending money after all to spin this game. Better keep off this gambling! Don't be addicted. Should Univox introduce this sort of gambling into this forum? :worry: :worry: :worry: :worry: :worry: :worry: :worry:
  • Carol hughes
    Got it out of my system out of curiosity not playing again
  • godseeconomy
    Best, otherwise you are just giving the hard earned cash back to Univox!!!!!
  • J Zerbs
    Was wondering myself how you get free spins, all it says is "More participation in surveys can help you get a Free Spin!" That doesn't really reveal much, seems intentionally ambiguous.

Also received es pts from my spins. Unless more ghosts show up the additional pts pretty much guarantee that I'll finish in the top 100 even if I don't try another survey. That was probably the case anyways but just trying to get some consolation from the pts I just wasted. :lol:
  • xrayspex
    Where is this spinning wheel you all speak of? Lol
  • J Zerbs
    On the dashboard page. I didn't notice either until I seen it mentioned here, I never usually go to the dashboard
  • godseeconomy
    I hardly scroll down to the dashboard unless there is poll coming up! It was Nat who brought it to our attention. Don't know whether to thank Nat or not if you are losing playing the wheel of fortune. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Siegfried
    I have the wheel, but did not see any explanation of how it works. I'm not spending any cash on it.
  • Bobert
    I had only 100points
    There are four wins four losses on the wheel
    I spun 4 times 50 50 chance of winning per spin right?
    4 losses .... How rare ....... Unlevel playing field ...in uni's favour ....
  • Bobert
    20 E.S Per spin
  • Bobert
    Anyone achieved a free spin for X completes?
  • Bobert
    Number 2 : Higher the demonation chosen more points won....
    Choosing 25c means never ever will you win ....
  • Nat M
    If you go to redemption history you will see the deductions.
    But no where does it show if you win anything.

But i had a fair idea in how many points i had then had to get pen and paper and work out if the 250 that i won went back on after blowing 500 points
  • Bobert
    No 25c on wheel , means you won't win your money back ...
    Free spin, means only a free spin, then a loss ...
    Wonder who wrote the program ? A free lancer?
  • Bobert
    How many completes today, no free spin?
  • Bobert
    Any gambling function, has to pay a percentage of earnings ....if the wheel has taken a $100
    By law it has to pay 70+ percent in random winnings? .... To have a wheel set to random none specific percentage must therefore be illegal? Because that is not gambling, its just fraudulently taking money ?

Novelty warn off ...
    Some one open a "Gamblers Anonymous '' page to keep track ??
  • Nat M

No free spin.
    Have had 5 completes today, plus 100 extra points from that wheel
  • peter vigore
    Simply a scam from Univox to pick up the little point I have in my account
  • Nat M

7 completes now and no free spin.
    But i only saw that wheel this afternoon and some of the completes were before i saw the wheel
  • Bobert
    Dont even know if it's a daily "free spin" or a weekly accumulated
    Amount = an amount of spins
  • J Zerbs
    Would be nice if they elaborated further about the free spins, they give no details whatsoever. Are they added the next day, weekly, is it completes that determine if you get one or attempts, are free spins included in the daily limit of 5 or separate?, etc.
  • karl
    I had it, now its gone...
  • Admin
    The fortune wheel has been closed for some time as we are adding new features to it very soon. Thanks
  • Donna
    Univox would not have to rely on contests and spinning wheels to attract panelists if they would just go back to compensating fairly for survey attempts like they used to and simply pay people what they are owed. If I could give you more than one plaudit for your comment, I would!
  • karl
    I get all kinds of DQ points now
  • Siegfried
    My DQ point taking have tended to be more frequent lately, fair enough.
  • Donna
    I'm amazed! I have only been attempting surveys here and there not regularly every day like I used to. I thought I would give it another try after reading your comments and can't believe it. I attempted three surveys and got DQ points for all three! Last time I attempted a few surveys, I did get DQ points from a survey or two, but not with out it doing some looping, which I hate. Just a little bit ago, like I said, three surveys attempted, three DQs, and points for all three. Four points, three points, and another four points.
  • godseeconomy
    DQ points erratic!!
  • Nat M

Have also had a good run with DQ points and little looping, if at all. Touch wood
    Also even got a complete survey credited last night...........first one ever
  • J Zerbs
    What happened to the wheel? Was hoping I'd have some free spins but now it's gone. Didn't like paying pts to spin it but having free spins is somewhat appealing. Would be better if they made it strictly free spins and had smaller pts you could win so you would actually win fairly often.
  • Isa
    I got 250 points at the free daily spin, and only then they said that to get the points credited I have to answer 2 surveys ( I don't remember if there was a time limit, but probably there was). I always get screened out at the surveys!!! I was happy to have an alternate way to add points, but it was a lie....
  • Carol hughes
    All I get is better luck next time
  • KellyD
    I spun the wheel a few days ago. I wo 500 points. But in order to get the 500 points, I needed to pass 5 surveys in 24 hours. I only passed 2 surveys. So I got nothing, zip, zero. Just the regular points for passing the 2 surveys. Nothing at all happened anywhere else, like es points.
  • godseeconomy
    I won't be jumping for joy if my spin lands on 1000 points then as another hoop of 5 completed surveys had to be achieved first!!
  • KellyD
    I agree with you 100%.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Just another useless distraction.
  • KellyD
    I hear ya. How have you been? Staying safe and healthy in these troubled times? I hope so.
  • Peanut
    100 or 250 pointer sounds more relevant as you just have to complete 1 or 2 surveys within a 24 hour window ..1000 pointer is for guy like WOF topper Stevens
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Only completed 2 surveys since January. Contests, Wheel of Fortune snfsurvey comments are just a huge waste of time.
  • Peanut
    and I thought I'm doing bad.Univox has been weird.Treating ambassador members like nothing.
    It's been almost a week since I completed a survey.Never happened in 2 years of me being a member..Survey invites are like few of the members are being singled out and put into a box where no surveys should enter or leave the system :lol:
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Also, Ambassador & a Univox member for years......
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.