• Melissa Y
    Just an FYI for all of you who, like me, haven't had any surveys in weeks. I finally got an answer from Univox today, telling me my account was terminated. I've included their email. This is not the first time this happened. It happened to a bunch of us last summer, but we were reinstated and assured by support that it was a mistake. I feel like it is a mistake this time too, because I certainly have not done anything suspicious. I haven't even been on the Wall of Fame in over 6 months. I just wanted to let everyone know in case they are in the same situation.

Dear Member,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

we would like to share with you that your account has been terminated because your survey history pattern is suspicious and based on the data we have received from the clients and we won't be able to reactivate your account. we hope you will understand our limitations.

In case of anything urgent, feel free to call us at 866-344-7832.

Always looking to serve you better.

Thanks
    Team Univox
  • xrayspex
    If your account was terminated-why were you allowed to log into the site all these weeks? Usually when they terminate someone they block access to the site-they cannot log in. Have you tried logging out and logging back in? I think they sent you a wrong canned reply .
  • Melissa Y
    Good point! I do remember last year when this happened, it wouldn't let me log in.
  • Donna
    Not sure if this will help, but what about using the upper management email that @Nat M has provided before? I'm not sure what the email is. Maybe she will see this and chime in with it. This is beyond ridiculous that this should happen again.
    I don't attempt many surveys here any more. The site has been run into the ground and I trust them about as far as I could throw them.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Interesting! I was going to send ANOTHER support request...but, reading your response I figured they'd deny all knowledge of my existence......I did receive 3 points (just now) on that every elusive poll.
  • Melissa Y
    Funny I just checked and that poll is on my board too. I took it and got the points. Strange if my account is terminated lol. That is worth a try. I replied to support to ask if it was a mistake since I can still log in. However, my initial response to them when I first got their reply was not the nicest, so if it was a mistake, it might not be anymore lol.
  • Siegfried
    I see no improvement in the stadard of literacy in their email response.

How can anyone who writes so badly be paid to communicate?
  • Nat M

Reading that response from Support they have not understood your query and have just sent you any response........... what they assumed the answer would be.
    Because i am pretty sure your query was about not having surveys. And they have taken it one step further..........skipped that question completely without looking into it and have given you an illiterate response as said.

As said you would not be able to log in at all , in either the survey side or the Forum. From passed experience with myself. Your profile is not marked as banned in the Forum, like my other profile on here

Now that email address to upper management.
    '

I send my emails through outlook where it gives me the option to set it , that it has been delivered and read.
  • Melissa Y
    Thank you! When I first contacted support two weeks ago, they responded that there were simply no surveys available that fit my profile. So I was definitely surprised with this latest response. I really appreciate you providing the contact email. I will definitely send them an email.
  • Scousegirl
    Wow, guess it's just a matter of time before I get the same message. Thanks for posting that email address. Will definitely send a message tomorrow. This is outrageous considering how much time and effort I and most of us put into these nickel and dime surveys.
  • J Zerbs
    No shock there, kind of surprised they didn't ban him weeks ago.
  • godseeconomy
    That's right, when you are banned you cannot log into all their sites, survey as well as forum. Strange that Mellisa has been able to all this while. It is really confusing.
  • Bobert
    blunt but honest .... See it say it ..,.
    Place is a disgrace in terms of every aspect ......

"I'm orite Jack''
  • Melissa Y
    I have sent an email to the email address Nat M provided. We'll see what happens. I definitely feel like it is a mistake now since I can still log in, view my dashboard and current point balance and also participate in the polls. Either that, or they forgot to take away my access. Thanks again
  • Carol hughes

I hope you get it strengthened out
  • Bobert
    Plenty more freesh in the C ....
    You'll realise time spent per dollar is better spent elsewhere ....

I understand ..the.... "thanks for your service but FO now" is a bit of a blow but .....
    You're worth more than this outfit of clowns ....
    Nothing will ever turn out in your favour, they use people... Some people fight the corner for equality ...
    Others sit back as the Females fight it out ...
  • Scousegirl
    I think it's worth noting that last summer when some of us were banned from the site, I could still get in to the forum even though I couldn't log on to the main site. In fact, that was when I first started using the forum, just to try and find out what was happening.
    I've also sent a polite query to the address provided by no Nat M. No word yet on the redemption I requested two days ago.
  • Melissa Y
    Yes that was the same for me last summer. But right now I can access both the forum and my account. Weird.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Yes, I also sent an email to the address provided by Nat M. No response.
  • godseeconomy
    Pray issue will be resolved soon. Univox probably just need to tweak something to get your back to normal status.:pray: :pray:
  • Melissa Y
    I haven't gotten a response yet either. Thank you :-)
  • J Zerbs
    Personally don't think kingalfed should of been banned he was just pointing out the problems with the site. Just doesn't surprise me that he was, I'd imagine admin didn't like someone constantly saying negative things about the site. They either can't or won't fix the issues so easier to ban people I guess
  • Bob Dack
    I'm just hoping it isn't me again I've already gone through
    with this last year and it took 3-4 months to resolve this and
    get my account back?
    Why is this happening again???
  • Scousegirl
    A very good question.
  • Nat M

When i first used that email address i got no reply but account got activated.
    Few weeks ago when i was not paid but it was marked as paid etc. I did get replies back from that email address.
  • godseeconomy
    I was in the dark that Kingalfred got banned. Where was the thread on it? I somehow missed it. Lord, make up to him with better pastures.
  • godseeconomy
    I thought that was a sarcastic joke.
  • Bobert
    No....the Alfred....has left the building ....
  • Tricia889

It sounds to me like that one agent just assumed you were banned because you complained no surveys for a long time . It could very well be a misunderstanding,

If you emailed the regular customer service and got a different agent , i wonder if they would say you were terminated..... or would they say no surveys fit your profile .

I don't understand why they didn't lock your account and send you an Email informing you that your account was terminated instead of basically ghosting you . ( which isn't a fun thing ) :eyes:

Gotta be a misunderstanding . Hope it gets straightened out soon :nerd:
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Have to query Admin why Kingalfred is banned.
    Ban someone who just wanted their amazon code, that was never sent out to him.
    Someone that asked daily for this code, got ignored and shrugged off from @Admin and Support

How would some one react???
    @Admin how would you react if you never got paid and the big boss just ignored you???

Bit unfair as all that he wanted was this Amazon code. How hard is it to resend the email with the code???
    Not forgetting that he is not the only one that is missing Amazon codes.

@Admin and Support......Kingalfred being BANNED is all your FAULT.........own up to it and do the right thing
  • Bobert
    Gotta love Amazon codes ...
    You can buy cookies or cocktails .. Or both
    I'm saving mine up for a leave blower ..
    My wife farts a lot in bed ....
    Shhhh though .....
  • Scousegirl
    Melissa, Christine Knapp and I have repeatedly emailed support and asked for Admin's help in the forum and all any of us have received have been form letters basically saying that no surveys fit our profiles. Which is ludicrous, given that the day before this ban went into effect, I received over 30 Univox survey invites. We've all done what people on here have suggested - used a different browser, cleared cache and cookies of course updated the profile that didn't need updating. Nothing. I have not been told my account has been terminated as happened to Melissa, but I won't be surprised if that happens.

I also emailed the address provided by Nat M and have not received a reply as of today and I still have no surveys. I also requested a redemption 3 days ago, and I'm pleased to report that I did receive my PayPal payment this morning. It has now been 28 days since this all began. I truly believe at this point that we are not going to be reinstated.

I just want to know the reason.
  • xrayspex
    Just an idea. Did any of you that are not getting surveys get sent an email asking for tax information? If so- did you send the info back? Are you all from the states or not. If you are from states-if you made 600 or over you had to send tax info- many of us here had to. If you did not send-it could be the reason why some of you are blocked.
  • Tricia889

That's odd Scousegirl . They don't respond to phone calls either. You just have to connect once with one staff member who cares to help . Maybe their way of getting rid of people is give them no surveys . Or maybe it's a mistake . They still could respond .

I remember reading somewhere on this site that they don't need any particular reason to ban you , but can't find it .

All I see is this

Termination/access restriction
    Univox Community reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Univox Community Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.

I read you can't use a VPN on survey sites . I wish you luck . Trying to think of anything else . hmmmmm :nerd:
  • J Zerbs
    Gotta love Amazon codes ...
    You can buy cookies or cocktails
    @Bobert Can you buy alcohol on Amazon in the UK?
  • Scousegirl
    Don't live in the US. I am in Canada. I have never received a request for tax info. As for making $600, that's laughable. The most I've ever made on this site is $130 CDN.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Yes, I live in the U.S. Yes, I received a request for tax info. Yes, I submitted the info to Univox. Yes, I received a 1099 form. Yes, I filed my taxes. This is the first time in more than 30 years that I had to pay federal income taxes: $96.00, which was partially offset my a $41.00 refund from the CA Franchise Tax Board. As I has previously reported: 1,288 surveys completed; Ambassador/Gold Digger level. Over the years, I've spent many, many hours doing surveys for Univox. This is an insult to the many members being ignored by Admin!
  • Bobert
    Yeah, totally, prime days and deal days you can get 40+% off , stock for Christmas and presents ..6ovsg2gg150h2js4.png

Prices to compare?
  • Bobert
    its mad you have to pay tax on earning a dolla an hour .. The fact you earn $600 here means you've ground it out for days ...
  • J Zerbs
    Cant buy alcohol on Amazon here, at least last I checked which was before Christmas.
  • Bob Dack
    Got a message from Admin telling not to worry I am a valued member
    of the Community but the are no survey's that match me is all?
  • Scousegirl
    Yep, all of affected by this have been fed that same line of BS.
  • Melissa Y
    I have sent another email to support, but have not received any more replies. I live in Canada as well and have not received a tax form. I don't even think I've made $100 on this site in a year, let alone $600.
  • peter vigore
    Stevens A deserves to have his account closed, he cheats and lies every day that's why it's going to end again and at the same time win the jackpot of the month.
  • Melissa Y
    I mentioned him in my email to support. If they think my survey taking is suspicious considering I don't make that much off of this site and never make the Wall of Fame anymore, Stevens A should be considered highly suspicious.
  • Cat
    I am under suspicious also. I haven't done anything different doing the surveys. I agree that Stevens A should be considered highly suspicious.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Is Stevens A. a Univox employee OR family member of an employee?>>>>>>>>>We would like to know.
  • Donna
    I have always thought the Stevens A account was probably a Univox account. That way the money that the top spot takes "stays at home". Less money to pay out.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.