• xrayspex
    I have no surveys ?
  • xrayspex
    They are back :)- must have been a glitch . Yay :)
  • Carol hughes

Seem to be having the same issue they disappear and then come back
  • xrayspex
    I have many now. They must have been refreshing the servers with new ones.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I have NONE and they NEVER come back~~~~~
  • Melissa Y
    I was thinking the same thing LOL
  • Carmen d
    hi i have no surveys for weeks now its been a longtime . does anyone know why??
  • Bobert
    Admin, knows why, they just, seem for us to not need to know..why
  • Carmen d
    Still no surveys!!!! Thank you Bobert have a nice day:smile:
  • Bobert
    And your self Miss Carmen ...
    Suggests hunting out further sites, sticking to ones that seem to suit your A.S.L
    Swings & roundabouts ...
  • Scousegirl
    Yes, Admin does know why. They're not resorting to calling us liars this time as they did last summer when many of us were unceremoniously kicked off the site. But there's no doubt that many of us have been blacklisted and we'll probably never know why.
    I'm just beginning to think that after more than 3 weeks, we're not going to be reinstated this time as we were after two weeks last summer.
  • Melissa Y
    So true. I guess Univox will get to keep the almost 700 points I have since we can't cash out anything less than 1000. This is so frustrating. Univox didn't even bother replying to the latest email I sent them.
  • Carmen d
    i hope we start getting surveys or move on to something better thank you for your comment .... i think we are good survey workers and there is a better place for us ....i like univox but the old univox things have changed alot. well have a nice day .:smile: to all
  • Carmen d
    thank you for your comment i think thats the best i have a couple of them and will be hunting for more .thank you have a great day :smile:
  • Scousegirl
    You've given me an idea. I'm going to try and cash out as I have 2325 points. I have never had a problem with cashing out, but if there's one this time, I'll definitely suspect it's related to being banned from taking surveys.
  • Melissa Y
    Good plan! Let us know how it goes!
  • Melissa Y
    Well everyone, I got my answer. I emailed them again and got the following response. I consider it suspicious that I have never been denied a redemption. If my survey history is suspicious, why did they pay me? Also, I find it suspicious that a) they lied to me the first time telling me there were simply no surveys to match my profile and b) that I had to reach out to them asking what happened, instead of them telling me. This site has been a complete joke since they started that Christmas CON-Test anyway, so I am glad I am done.

Dear Member,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

we would like to share with you that your account has been terminated because your survey history pattern is suspicious and based on the data we have received from the clients and we won't be able to reactivate your account. we hope you will understand our limitations.

In case of anything urgent, feel free to call us at 866-344-7832.

Always looking to serve you better.

Thanks
    Team Univox
  • Melissa Y
    And they have people like Stevens A with ridiculously impossible high scores every day and they aren't suspicious? I have only qualified for a total of maybe 5 surveys since September, so I don't know what I could have done to be considered suspicious. I always take my time and answer everything with honesty. My account was terminated last summer along with a lot of other people for the same reason, but was reinstated after a few weeks because they said they made a mistake. None of this makes sense to me.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.