• Cat
    Hi everyone. I cashed out for an Amazon gift card. Never got credit for it. I've sent emails to Univox and there reply is check your email. Well i have and no emails, even check the spam. Anyone know what else i should do? Forget calling the phone number they have, i've called and they never return my calls. I've never had this problem before, they always were fast in giving me my gift card.
  • Linnea
    take a screen shot of your redemptions page. Post it along with the above explanation in the "Errors" thread in a response to Admin.
  • Cat
    Linnea, that's a good idea but i don't have a smartphone to take a pic. I'll see if i can find someone that can take a pic for me. Thanks Linnea!
  • J Zerbs
    you shouldn't need a smartphone to take a screenshot any computer or tablet should be able to take one. Just Google how for your device if you don't know how.
  • Cat
    What i did was copied and pasted what they sent me. But i still will Google how to take a screenshot.
    Thanks J Zerbs
  • Nat M

Upper management

ik5coiuqi9i8dwxd.jpg
  • Cat
    Thanks Nat, i'll contact them.
  • Kingalfred
    Wont do you any Good ....... Simple solution .,.,. Re-SEND ....
    Did they .... No .... If they sent me a code , they'd no if said code was redeemed, no?
  • Kingalfred
    Cancel original code , send new ... That feat is beyond them
  • Cat
    Well looks like i'm out of a $30 gift card! I'm not happy, seeing it takes going through 30 surveys to get some kind of credit. We all work hard on this site and something needs to be done. I don't have this kind of problem on other survey sites.
  • Nat M

Have you contacted them within 30 days as per this clause

qoj0nnnk8afdcurt.jpg
  • Cat
    Nat, yes i have.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

See the clause. Has asked about Amazon Gift Card that has not been received. Another one like Kingalfred and cjsenour

8stv1cc5wzla4osg.jpg

How about sorting these redemptions out and doing what is right
  • Cat
    I sent another email and i included what you sent me. With my luck they will wait until the 30 days are up and tell me too late.
  • Cat
    I called univox and an actual person answered the phone. I explain what was going on and he said he would check into it. Now it's wait and see if it did any good.
  • cjsenour
    I asked for a reissue 5 minutes after I got the redeem with no code., I guess I wasn't fast enough.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.