• Scousegirl
    So this is a first for me. Today - all day - there have been exactly zero survey invites. Not a one. Anyone else experiencing this today? I'm at Ambassador level and I live in Canada, if it's relevant.
  • cjsenour
    I have not experienced this, but other members have. Some countries get more surveys than others.
  • mikeee
    oops!
  • Scousegirl
    Six hours later and still absolutely nothing. So weird.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    No "Hot Surveys" or "My Surveys"....as if there is really a difference.
  • Tricia889

Hi There , I have been getting lots of surveys , just not many points . I only have 250 points in 5 days . I have been getting a lot of surveys saying " error 40 " and zero points . I have also been getting numerous French surveys which I don't speak. Other than that life is good :cool:

I am also in Canada and ambassador level . Hope things pick up for you :)
  • Scousegirl
    A whole day later and still no surveys, although now it's the weekend so perhaps a bit more understandable.
    I get some French surveys too, and I am frequently able to stumble through them with only my high school French!
  • UCLA
    ya, same.
    Nothing yesterday, nothing so far today.
    I need 10cents to get my final cash out & ditch this POS site for good.
  • thetruelovefrog
    none for two days here either, and the ones I did not get to are gone as well. The inconsistency is hard to fathom and lack of communication is horrid.
  • Carmen d
    Hello no surveys since yesterday i hope we get some this coming week. Good luck to all
  • Kingalfred
    Swings and roundabouts
    You can review sites
    Pick the "better" ones
    Some sites favour you and your demographs more than others
    Stick with the sites you earn on

Uni' has so disappointed for months
    Disgusting penny pinching ways ...
    I will never forgive them for adding bogus accounts to the con test ...
    Making members jump through hoops for months
    For money they're not getting
    They paid out the Christmas bonus
    Then began to keep peoples redeems
    To claw the money back ..
    Outrageous underhanded FU behaviour ...
    It was a criminal activity .. Rigging leader boards .. Nov' Dec' they will have done the same but more hidden ...
    Fraud...
  • Cookielady82
    No surveys for me since Friday and I've have been a member of this survey site since January of 2015. I'm hoping that is just because it is the weekend. But I'm also getting a error when I try to redeem my points so I'm not sure what is going on.
  • Scousegirl
    I get that weekends are usually pretty devoid of decent surveys, but this is strange to have had no survey invites since Thursday evening. Having been one of the members who was unceremoniously kicked off the site and called a liar last summer only to be reinstated two weeks later with no explanation or apology, I wouldn't put anything past this bunch.
    Well said :up:
  • markw7168
    No surveys for past two days.
  • Nat M
    Where is everyone located that is not getting surveys??
  • Nat M
    I'm in Australia have got some surveys on my dash but not many and some are 3 days old. Like they have been stuck and just decided to pop out now
  • Nat M
    Very odd all the survey completes i did so far today (6) are all the surveys that i completed in the past week or so where i got 0 or 1 point at the end. Answered them exactly the same but this time redirected back to dashboard giving points.

Truly something wrong with their system
  • mikeee
    burp!
  • Siegfried
    No lack of surveys in Britain. I have failed to qualify for over 70 consecutively, not a single complete since Saturday, when I completed 8.

Very much up and down.
  • Nat M

Thanks knew where you were from and Scousegirl. Just do not know where are from.

You have had lack of surveys for ages but the others have just mentioned it and thought there maybe some trend
  • cjsenour
    I never lack for surveys. Always have 40+ of regular ones and usually 10-15 Hot Surveys. Haven't qualified for but a handful, but am getting some DQ points on regular surveys, but not many. I'm in the US.
  • Melissa Y
    I'm in Canada and haven't had any surveys on my dashboard since Friday. I thought maybe it was because it was the weekend and weekends always seem to be slower. But here it is Monday and still nothing.
  • Scousegirl
    Right with you, Melissa. It's now Monday and I still have zero surveys. Not a single invite since Thursday evening.
    So what's going on now, Admin?
  • Cookielady82
    I live in the USA and have been a member of this survey site since 2015. I just sent them a 2nd message letting them know that I haven't had any surveys since Friday morning and now I'm getting a error when I try to redeem my points.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    How can you give a "thumbs up" to Melissa---for NO surveys???
  • Melissa Y
    I was wondering that too LOL
  • UCLA
    Day 3 zero surveys. No wonder why this site continues to get really crappy reviews & 1/2 stars on survey police
  • Tricia889

Wow still no surveys ? I am in Montreal, and joined in October . I have an over abundance of surveys and they work now. No more error 40 . Lots of DQ points .Weekends there are an abundance of surveys . As a matter of fact this is the only site where there are plenty of surveys on the weekends .

They treat me right , and that is what I go on , in all of my relationships.

Why do some people get lots of surveys and others none ? Is it location ? Demographics ? I really don't know . The majority of the surveys we don't qualify for anyway . Like this morning I got a question are you a taxidermist ? and another Do you live in India ?

I sure understand other peoples frustrations though , I would feel exactly the same way !!!! I hope things get better for you and anyone with issues. . :)
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    @ Admin You are online, right now....Why are you NOT responding to these questions regarding NO SURVEYS???? And, YES, I have sent an email to support....
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Obviously you did NOT read my post! I said YES, I have sent an email to support---UNIVOX response to Query #66178:

Dear User,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We have received your query and we are working on your request. We will strive to respond within minimum possible time, otherwise, you will hear from us no later than 24hrs.

In case of anything urgent, feel free to call us at 866-344-7832.

Thank you,

Support Team Univox
  • Scousegirl
    As the one who started this thread, I have also sent an email to support. Am awaiting the response - probably be the same helpful one that was sent to Christine.
  • Scousegirl
    And here it is. I'm impressed it's not the same reply but it's still not exactly reassuring.

Dear Karen,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. would like to share with you that currently, we don't have surveys matching to your profile. Whenever we have the next batch available survey, we will reach out to you.

Thanks for your patience and for being a valuable member of the community.

Always looking to serve you better.

Thanks
    Team Univox

Funny how there were LOTS of surveys matching my profile less than a week ago. It's not like I emigrated, moved house or got divorced in the last few days.
    Guess we'll wait and see.
  • Cookielady82
    I received the exact same reply from them it sucks because I have a member of this survey site for 5 years and I have 2200 points that I can't redeem because I keep getting a error when I try to redeem them which also says that they are working on fixing it but it hasn't been fixed since Sunday. I don't know what is going on but 2 years ago I went through the same thing when they updated their site and didn't let us members know what was going on.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Yes,lots of surveys and many survey invites LAST WEEK....there is absolutely NOTHING to update on my profile at the present. Maybe if I contract a life-threatening disease or condition, I may (or may not) update my profile.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Gee Cookielady 82.....so sorry to hear this. I've also been a Univox member for years and UNIVOX used to be something to look forward to every day...the last year or so, not so much.
  • Scousegirl
    Can you imagine what it would be like if they weren't always looking to serve us better?? Or if we weren't such valuable members of the community?
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    LOL!!!! Sorry I can't award you any survey points or DQ points...but, gave you a hearty PLAUDIT....not that it means anything.
  • Melissa Y
    That's exactly why I didn't bother to send an email. I figured that would be the response. Still no surveys for me. This is 5 days without any at all. Not that I ever make the leader board anymore (I haven't since before the Christmas contest), but there is absolutely no chance now that other people have had a 4 day head start already.
  • UCLA
    I got the same.

Dear Member,
    Thanks for reaching out to us!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. would like to share with you that currently, we don't have surveys matching to your profile. Whenever we have the next batch available survey, we will reach out to you. Thanks for your patience and for being a valuable member of the community.

Always looking to serve you better.
    Thanks
    Team Univox

For FAQs, Click here - https:/qnabot.com/univoxcommunity
    Follow us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/univoxcommunity

They were also always looking to serve me better when they banned me last year. LOL
  • Scousegirl
    Well, they've got nerve, I'll say that for them. After now SIX DAYS of having zero invitations, I was cordially invited to participate in the Valentine's Day contest! Wow, I'd love too.
    You do realize you would have to at least ask me to complete a survey or two first? You do know that's how it works??
    I have messaged support again, but I hold out no hope.
  • Deb
    Ah, now I see why there are no surveys.....a new stupid contest is upon us. Just like with the Christmas contest where nobody real wins, just some made up people. And as for the "we dont have any surveys matching your profile" nonsense, why is it last week I was getting 40-50 invites a day that didnt match my profile but at least I was getting DQ points?
  • UCLA
    Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst
    The emails stating
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. would like to share with you that currently, we don't have surveys matching to your profile. Whenever we have the next batch available survey, we will reach out to you.

Is a bunch of BS :wink: :halo: :smile:

EDIT
    Today is another day I have zero
  • mikeee
    Looks like it's contageous!
  • mikeee
    ha! I just posted that and some are trickling in now...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.