• Admin
    "The time is always right to do what is right." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

zap3gdmoanf0dx2p.jpg

#MondayMotivation #Monday #Motivation #DoRight #UnivoxCommunity #MartunLutherKingJr #MartinLutherKingJrDay
  • J Zerbs
    Like pay all the members who are waiting for their "stuck" redemptions.
  • Marvy
    Happy Birthday, Dr. King!
  • Nat M

The time is right now Univox to do the right thing and pay these missing redemptions and stop making lame excuses like stuck redemptions.

When there is no paypal transaction id available means it is not PAID
  • Admin
    Dear All, The request coming for the dates 22 and 25 are paid from our end however, Paypal is clearing one by one each day. So please wait till the end of this month. Which are not paid until then we will resent the payment on 1 Feb. Thanks
  • Nat M

But my missing ones are not between those dates.
    Request ID 446630 dated 29th December 2019
    Request ID 465626 dated 2nd January 2020

Still no one can provide me with paypal transaction ids for these two and they have been incorrectly marked as PAID.
  • Sacha

I have requested all the paypal transaction ids from the 19th Dec 2019 - 4th January 2020 to establish which one is missing since they all have been marked as PAID.
    Univox have failed to provide this.

So i do not know whether my missing redemption is between the dates 22nd and 25th. Do you???
  • Sacha

1st Feb is a Saturday so if we do not get the missing payments before then.
    We will get it on a Saturday???
  • Pankaj Gilotra
    In today's competition,we should catch hold of right opportunity at right time without any delay.
  • J Zerbs
    I've received payments on a Saturday before. What I'm wondering is will they be sent automatically on or a day or after the 1st or will have to contact support again?
  • Nat M

That is what i want to know @Admin.
    Will we have to explain ourselves all over again or Univox have worked out that there is an error with the missing payments.
  • J Zerbs
    Hoping they're sent out right away but getting the feeling we'll probably have to contact support again and explain the whole situation again.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.