• cjsenour
    I redeemed 1000 points this morning. An hour later I had my claim code. After the fiasco of Univox losing my transaction earlier, I am happy to report that this one came so quickly. Keep up the good work.
  • godseeconomy
    Who's a happy girl then??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Truly happy for you.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

I have just had 2 redemptions marked as Paid but i have got no Paypal payments for them. I just sent in a ticket but can you find out what the Paypal transactions IDs are ??

Unless they got Paid the same time as they were marked as Paid and Paypal is taking their time to send me a payment email
  • xrayspex
    Nat- paypal took a long time to send me an email yesterday- I got paid in paypal 2 hours before the email actually arrived. I found out I was paid by going to the paypal site directly.
  • Nat M

I have looked in Paypal and there are no new payments in there
  • xrayspex
    Then they were probably older ones that were paid already?
  • Nat M

Had one marked earlier today 7th as Paid that was for 28th Dec redemption paid 3rd January
    Have had no more paypal transactions since then

Then tonight 29th Dec and 2nd January got marked as Paid.

Waiting for @Admin to give me the transaction ids
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the Redemption team so that they will review your account and send you the transaction details.
  • Nat M

I have sent a ticket in earlier tonight when i saw that they got marked as Paid. Then checked Paypal and nothing there.
  • J Zerbs
    Starting to think I might never get my request from Dec 21st.
  • Nat M

I have no idea what is going on with mine. Marked as Paid but not Paid
    Have received no paypal transaction ids from redemption team.
  • J Zerbs
    Have had that happen to me in the past and although it took a few msg with support I did end up getting my payments.

Mine is still marked as processing, received this msg earlier today after contacting support about it.

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We are sorry, we have processed the payment from our end however, it looks like you have not received it yet. We have also informed the Paypal team and we are waiting for their response. Once we get the response from them we will re-initiate the payouts. We really appreciate your patience in this matter.

Always looking to serve you better.

Thanks
    Team Univox

So maybe it'll be fixed soon, they always have paid in the past if there was a issue but have seen others not get paid recently so really I'm not sure what'll happen.
  • Nat M

I have been given one paypal transaction id but it is not in my paypal account. Emailed Support back and have also emailed Paypal with the details.

I will get to the bottom of this.
  • Nat M
    Learnt something new today.
    The paypal transaction id number that Univox gives you, is their senders transaction id number not the transaction id number that is on the Paypal email when the payment comes in. That is the receivers transaction id number.

So you have to copy and paste that sender transaction id number into paypal search and it will match the transaction.

Long story short i am still waiting on 2 transaction ids from Univox for 2 payments that were marked as Paid.
    The transaction id that i said was provided to me was for the last payment i got from Univox on the 3rd January for a request id dated 28th December.

No transaction ids have been provided for 2 requests 446630 dated 29th December and 465626 dated 2nd January.

Falsely marked as PAID
  • J Zerbs
    Where do you see these transaction id's for PayPal? Never noticed that univox showed one before.
  • Nat M

yougd8c39e6mnjl0.jpg

x70ab71zollgtpwl.jpg

Top one is from the email Paypal send you. Bottom one is inside your paypal account when you click on the transaction.

But as i said the transaction id that Univox gives us is their sender transaction id which is different.
    So you put their transaction id into search and you find the transaction like in the next image.

1xai1balxsi5svft.jpg

Which i think is ridiculous...........should be the same id. Banks have the same id..........less confusion
  • Kingalfred
    Another con, send a payment ..mark it is paid... The receiver trusts its paid when all in all another con ....
    Univox top team, top owner, CEO .... You are a tw=@t a thief...you should be jailed
    More to the point...... Why are you all still here .....
    They Rob members to pay the ones fortunate enough to get glitch free service ... Your ....
    Why do I bother
    "im oright Jack"
  • Nat M
    @Admin

I still have not received the paypal transaction ids for Request ID 44630 and Request ID 465626
  • J Zerbs
    Sent another msg to support about my missing Dec 21st payment and this time they said all PayPal payments will be issued by Monday. Would be nice if that happens but just got the feeling they didn't actually read the specifics of my msg and come Monday I'll get my most recent PayPal request but not the 21st one.
  • Nat M

This is what i got. Says by Monday. To me that is in the next 7 hours about, as then it is the week-end

u46j2ro7s8vf3gkr.jpg
  • xrayspex
    nat-its friday- you probably wont get an answer till after the weekend.
  • Nat M

By the time they go to work on Monday it is already 8 or so hours into Monday if they start at 8a.m.

So " by Monday " there should be answer before knock off on Friday, as no one works week-ends.

Then since they start work at 8/9 a.m it is Tuesday for me.

Being technical :lol:
  • J Zerbs
    This is what I got

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We truly understand your concern and apologize for all the hassles. We are working with the PayPal team to resolve the issue asap, however, you will receive your pending redemption by Monday. Thanks for cooperating with us

To me by Monday includes Monday itself. Guessing it'll be Monday but I have received payments on the weekend recently so could be before. If it is taken care of at all.
  • Nat M

All i know in my instance is how hard could it be to find paypal transaction ids for my 2 payments......because they do not exist.
    They could produce my last paypal transaction id for the last payment they gave me virtually straight away.
    And these 2 should have been after that one.. Only have to look through 10 @ 958 points because the one before these was for 4794 points. Or just count them and see that they only paid me for 8 of th

Will see what they come back with.

I have not done a redemption since this started , thought get this sorted before i start adding more redeems to the equation. So my $30 from the Christmas contest is still sitting in my account plus what i had already in there and what i have earnt since then. Getting a bit too high when i could be using that money
  • Sacha
    Also waiting for a lost redemption from last month.
  • cjsenour
    When you do start redeeming, I suggest that you do it in small increments. That way you don't lose the whole amount at one time.
  • Nat M

That is what i tried to do last month and that is where it got muddled up.

Got my $250 out doing the maximum per day and went back to my minimums. They were coming in regularly then some how 2 went missing ,the last two.

My minimum changes depends on what the conversion is. So going backwards i did 10@ 958 , 1 @ 4794( last of my $250), 1@ 965, 1@ 9931,1@ 965, 1@ 10000, 4 @ 958, 2@952 in December. So there is no way i miscounted the ones at the end ,when the ones before were different amounts

Think there were too many 958s at the end, that it confused them. Also because after they pay, it takes up to a week before they update it to paid.
    This should be done the same time as when the paypal payment is sent out
  • xrayspex
    Nat- I just got my payment from a thursday cashout this morning-Saturday. Anything on your end with your missing ones?
  • Nat M

No nothing............just got to wait
  • Nat M
    I am just having disappearing surveys all day. Said i had 9 on dash just now, did 4, the rest have disappeared.
  • J Zerbs
    Got 2 payouts from this week this morning ( Sat) but still not the payment from Dec 21st. They did say by Monday so MAYBE I'll still get it but I just have the feeling I won't.
  • Nat M

You think it should have been with that lot.
    Have you asked for the paypal transaction id ?
  • J Zerbs
    No I haven't, it still says processing so I think they never even attempted to send it. If it doesn't come tomorrow I'll send another msg and ask about the ID.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

I got this email on Friday. "by Monday" means before Monday Ticket 63172...... where are my missing redemptions,

3ylnzgc2x4hpnjeq.jpg
  • xrayspex
    I dont think anyone was paid yet today-am waiting for a Saturday cash out and nothing yet. If I get will tell you.
  • J Zerbs
    I received a payment earlier today, was requested on Friday though. Still haven't received my payment from Dec 21st, the day isn't over but doubt it's gonna come today like support told me so time to send yet another msg to them.
  • godseeconomy
    Received payment today. Thank you that it was processed.
  • KellyD
    I am the monthly $25 sweepstakes winner from one of my other sites I belong to. Just got their email this morning. Second time I have been a winner. Never even come close on this site to be in the running. Oh well, I will keep on trying here.
  • xrayspex
    I received my Saturday cashout today-did you and Nat get any answer yet?
  • Nat M

Emailed Upper management got reply - looking into it and then 15 minutes later got email from Support saying that Upper management was looking into it.

I also mentioned your redemption in my email to Upper Management

Also mentioned your redemption that is missing
  • Kingalfred
    Think all the times, over the years I have won , thrice
  • J Zerbs
    Got a response earlier saying i'll get it by the end of the day. I got a payment I requested this weekend a few hours later but not the Dec 21st one yet and I doubt I will get it today. They've said a few times now it'll come by a certain day and it doesn't come. I'll get other payments I have requested on that day but not the missing one. Its like they don't understand im asking about the Dec 21st one not the ones I requested a day or 2 before I sent the msg.

What is the email for upper management? Sending msg to regular support is getting me nowhere so far if it doesn't come today id like to try them.
  • Donna
    Congratulations on the win at your other site!
  • KellyD
    Thanks Donna! Hoping all is going well for you these days!
  • Nat M

I already had this email address. But thought i would find the post where Admin posted it not long ago.

ylehhjbqjv6yzsai.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.