• peter vigore
    Stevens A I find who wins too often he must surely cheated on the polls yesterday he received 492 pts and Tuesday 764 pts during this time I have misery won 20 pts no this site was not fair to its members.
  • Kingalfred
    we've discussed this many times
    They must...
    Complete 20 Surveys = 10 min per survey = 200 mins = 3hr 20
    Then 300 attempts x hours ..
    My guess child labour.. 10 kids in their basement all signed in on differing devices ...clicking away..
    Bogus behaviours ...
    All in all a single user would need 18 hours a day ....

Or .... Lots n lots n lots of refferalls earning them money ... Stevens A... May never even log in
    Only to redeem ..
    Admin dont mind ... They leave them too it ...
    Hey ho..ho..ho..
  • J Zerbs
    10 min a complete is on the low end, most completes take 15-20 min some take 30 min to a hr. It'd be possible I guess to get that many pts every day but you'd have to do nothing else besides take surveys day in day out.
  • Nat M
    The scores are possible with the new point system.............but my question is how the same person, every day gets so many surveys to do.

Or how they qualify for every survey to get these scores.

And not have surveys disappear off their screen like what just happened to me.
  • Siegfried
    It is usually possible to see what answers they want you to give to qualify, so supplying the imaginative answer rather than the true one could boost completeds considerably.
  • J Zerbs
    That was my question too, I could see getting that many pts every once in a while but how do they do it everyday? I've gotten 500+ pts a few times but it takes luck to get that many surveys to qualify for and most of all way too much time for me to do it regularly.

Also wonder how many of the pts they get are from completes and how many from dqs.
  • Mele McCabe
    Is it possible they are accumulating points from referrals?
  • J Zerbs
    Doubt it, as far as I know you only get 20 ES once for referring a person. Don't think you get any ES pts from referrals completing surveys.
  • Mele McCabe
    I seem to remember that referred members did provide engagement score points for completing surveys, maybe that was many years ago...
  • J Zerbs
    Not sure but the list that shows how you earn ES pts doesn't mention anything about referrals so I'd guess you don't get pts from that. Think you'd get a certain amount of pts for each complete a referral gets or was it a %? I've never had a referral actually go on to use the site regularly so never paid much attention to it.
  • Donna
    Some may think I'm crazy, but I don't think Stevens A is a person at all. I think "Stevens A" is a Univox account so that at least the money from the top spot everyday stays at Univox - they don't have to pay it out. I don't think it's possible to get scores that high, because as said, they would literally have to be doing surveys ALL DAY. Not to mention, all the times a very large number of points could be seen accumulating in a very short period of time in order to take the top spot.
  • Nat M

I also believe Stevens A is a fake.
    The ES break down has got "Referral Joining" 20 points but that is too time consuming making up fake names day in day out.

From the app. Just goes on points total.

m6glwtteiwvsehez.jpg
  • Siegfried
    I have spent all day doing surveys a few times during December. That meant trying every single link offered and completing all that I qualified for, even the 25cent ones.. Best ever engagement score was about 260, 12 complete and 100 not qualified.
    I am in the UK and may not get nearly as many surveys as Stevens A but I could not have coped with any more anyway and still got a few hours sleep.
    I would have quaified for more if I had any interest in sport, computer games, gambling, cinemas, and popular television programmes.

It may be that the legendary Stevens A qualifies for all these surveys, though it is hard to think when they find time to play games, watch sport or go to the cinema.

It is a puzzle to me, but the highest I ever got on the monthly ranking was 22, I am not going to try that again, so to me astronomical scores are a matter of curiosity rather than something to try to emulate.
  • peter vigore
    Just yesterday he finished 27 surveys which gives him 545 points, and I currently have for the month of January, 7 surveys on my wall for a total of . He must surely work at Univox to have a lot of investigations. It’s really not fair to other members.
  • Mele McCabe
    If Stevens A a fake and Univox plant it seems that Univox would be smart and savvy enough to create several fake and alternate between them rather than alienate members with one continuous winner....
  • Donna
    You would think so, but we are talking about the same people who introduced all those fake accounts to the Wall of Fame in the October contest. Names were in alphabetical order and consecutive member ID numbers. Am I right, there everyone? I only heard about it. Didn't get to see it with my own eyes.
  • Kingalfred
    I also did lots of surveys October, think maybe close to 90 completes, most completes 9 in a day, Best score over the month ES 200 but I dont think I made 250 ... I was around 50 - 60 over all for the month, the "Ghosts'' dropped me into the 180's ish ... But I know I also took lower than usual incentives for rank points.. I probably put in let's say an average of 3 hours per day for 28 days 84 hours ..to be blatantly and disgracefully underhandedly robbed .. Despicable cheating unintelligent.... ''lets add all these names to save money, all at once'' didn't even dribble them in daily over the course of the con test ..
    Any ways ... As we've all said at least 8 hours per day input
    Me thinks it's there to be chased to make people push harder ..
    As for completing multiple surveys.. Just say yes....TO EVERY THING
    are you thinking of buying a car, a washer, a holiday, a BBQ, a watch, a TV, a laptop, a mobile phone, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ...... DO NOT FEEL GUILTY playing them at their own under handed games .... I'll never get over their bare faced F U all by adding the Ghosts .... Nor will I ever forgive them
    For robbing us in the name of Baby Jesus ..... Hell awaits You Admins .... Support ... Owners ... CEO's
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    When Univox does not pay DQ points to members....they GIVE AWAY to pay for the idiotic contests!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.