• Siegfried
    Only a few days to go till the end of the 'contest'. After the massive fiasco of '3000 points for everyone ' last month, and the 'ghost IDs ' in October, I am really looking forward to whatever happens this time.

I HOPE it all works smoothly and lesons have been learned, but some small part of me is hoping for a new foul up of a totally unexpected nature.
  • Bob Dack
    ???...Who Got 3000 points,not me...???
  • Siegfried
    Every active member was credited with 3000 points. They were pretty quickly debited , once they realised what happened, and all redemptions were cancelled, so no one actually got anything they did not deserve, but it was fun while it lasted.
  • godseeconomy
    Me neither. But the glitch mix up caused me to receive zero for the 500 Christmas which was Never added into my daily points total. Univox insisted it has because it was in the contest page BUT my daily running total, which I record daily, was the same before and after the glitch and hours before the said 200 was supposed to have been given as recorded in contest page. I have drawn a line underneath this dispute. Not worth losing sleep over 500 points.
    A very Happy New Year, everyone, Admin Staff included.
  • Nat M

Every half hour our (mine) totals were going up 3000 points then it would drop to 1500 then 1000 then back up to 3000.
    Some members tried to cash it out but Univox rewound the system backwards 48 hours.So all who tried to redeem was rejected.
  • mikeee
    I missed that fun....
  • KellyD
    I didn't have any fun. I never even got the 3000 mix up points! Didn't pass enough surveys to qualify for this contest. With all the looping, no dq's, no redirecting and so forth, it is no surprise to me. Better luck next year!
  • mikeee
    A plaudet for better luck!
  • KellyD
    Thanks Mikeee! I hope you and your family have a happy and safe holiday/ new year!
  • mikeee
    Except for the water heater leaking before Christmas, all was very good!
  • KellyD
    Oh no! I hope all is ok now!
  • mikeee
    it's replaced, and my pocketbook is alittlelighter.. lol
  • KellyD
    Oh!!! Sorry to hear that. Hope the New Year brings you lots of goodness.
  • sharonh
    We have one son marrying and another getting ordained....lots of excitement for me and mikeee this year!
  • KellyD
    i am so happy for you! Good luck to both sons, but with nice parents like you, I doubt they need any luck! Enjoy the New Year!
  • Sacha
    Can not wait until it over
    Waste of time clicking on surveys for 0 points. Completed surveys that do not pay.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.