• KellyD
    I just passed a 380 point survey. Highest point survey ever passed for me! Gave me enough to cash out! Yay! Happy day here for me!
  • Kingalfred
    etwhxuupsy55gmkr.png

This has to be one of my most lucrative ...
    Buy a product, on a shopping trip I had to take...consume... 5 min reply ... X 4 = 41£
    With that extra fiver thrown in ... Bonus ....
  • Kingalfred
    :.... Infact ....with me keeping track of surveys taken.,.points paid...redeems (redeems that were actually paid) this has been my most lucrative year of survey taking, in all the history of my survey taking ventures ... 3 years going on four ...
  • KellyD
    Nice! Gotta love those free products and rewards! I get them every now and then!
  • karl
    almost 2 years into doing surveys and I have made roughly 9k. I have gotten many product test including(that I got to keep) 3 coffee makers( 1 k cup 2 drip) 2 vacuums and every food item and shower/bath product u can think of. pretty sweet! but, I do hate the ones where u have to go and buy a product. had to make a video of me shopping for frozen goods...screaming kids and just people in general made that tough
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.