• xrayspex
    We have not been credited with the promised $250. We have received no answers as to when we are supposed to receive this! Can you please give us an answer.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Since you are ignoring the inbox emails. The winners email that we received on the 5th December said that we would be credited SOON. It is the 10th for me, which now is not soon
    I do not know what Univox classes as SOON.
    But for me soon has been and gone
  • Nat M
    @Admin

I am going to wait here for a reply........i have mentioned before it is courtesy to reply not just to ignore
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Still waiting for reply. Maybe i should email Upper Management as i still have that email address and then maybe i will get a reply.
  • Kingalfred
    Dont hold your breath .,.,. They're accumulating unpaid redeems, none DQ's redirects, freezes.,.,.Late survey terminations....
    Your amounts will be applied after some time ....
  • Kingalfred
    I think PayPal only do $50 max so maybe 5 of those... I dont know max Amazon.. Or max Uni' cash out per one cash out or daily cash out .... BACS payment of full amount would've been best?
  • xrayspex
    Do not understand this-not even a response to when we will receive it.
  • Nat M

zeobvgc27j49ixql.jpg

According to that email we should be able to cash it out at once.
  • Nat M

Nor do I know why Admin is ignoring

@Admin

Is it not your job to help members??
    And by the way i just sent an email to Upper Management to Deepshekha @ Market Cube ,maybe i will get a response there.
  • Admin
    We apologize for the delayed response. Please be informed we have forwarded your information to the concerned team and they will update within 24 hours.
  • Admin
    reach out to the contact person for all your redemption queries. Thanks
  • Nat M

This is the reply i got and you know this is not right. These NORMAL contest points have already been done and sorted out as i have got my NORMAL contest points already. Do you not realize that both Mark and i were also Winners in the NORMAL contest.

And the only one waiting for these NORMAL contest points is "godseeconomy" , the only person that has said that these points have not been applied.

So AGAIN what is the problem as this reply does not make sense.

What has applying 25000 points to our account got anything to do with the NORMAL contest points.
    Why then send the sweepstake winners email out when Univox is NOT READY...........

PLEASE EXPLAIN????

rqnnx2lqhcakleye.jpg
  • godseeconomy
    I really don't know why Univox keeps telling me I have received the 500 points when I didn't. The redemption points of 1298 on 1/12/19 were refunded on 2/12/19 due to cancelled redemption because of that weekend computer glitch. Then on 2/12/19 i gained points from taking surveys. that gave me a total which allowed me to redeem later that night (2/12/19) of 1428 points. This was approved. Univox insists that 500 points were within this total which is incorrect!! 1298+500 SHOULD HAVE GIVEN ME A TOTAL OF 1798 + DAYS COMPLETED SURVEY POINTS. I am so fed up with this 500 points. I shall now consider it as a donation to Univox, my goodwill offering. It is Christmas anyhow! HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, INCLUDING UNIVOX STAFF.
  • xrayspex
    The contest points were cleared 12 days ago..this is the same reply I received..it makes no sense.
  • Nat M

Bet they did not even go and check it out........just gave you a random reply. The only thing they are capable to do something that only requires minimal effort.
  • Nat M

They are just trying to make excuses to delay it.
  • Nat M

We have been given a poor excuse. The normal contest points were issued on the 2nd December.
    Why are we waiting for the Sweepstakes points.
    Why has it not been credited to our account so that we can actually see them???
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Read the winners email that we received on the 5th Dec.
    Nearly a week ago which is not SOON

luklmtv364wp2x14.jpg
  • xrayspex
    I just got paid!!! Nat- check your account! THANK YOU!
  • Admin
    :cheer: Wow
  • Admin
    I hope Nat will trust Univox support team, thanks
  • xrayspex
    We were both a little worried after a week went by but happy now! Nat probably wont know till tomorrow because lives in Australia but will be very happy too! Thanks again!
  • Admin
    Yes anyways congratulations again Have a wonderful Christmas :cheer: .
  • Nat M

Thanks Admin :pray:
    Got mine as well.

Next question email says "you'd be able to redeem them instantly against the reward of your choice".
    Can we do the whole $250 at once or is the maximum still 10000 points???
  • Admin
    The limit is 10000 points, you can redeem points in sections. Thanks
  • Nat M

:up:

Got that .Thought so
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.