• Uttam Vishwas
    I didnt get my reward yet, this is my second post but there is no solution or any kind of follow up frm univox and its almost 2 months i redeemed my 1000 points but i didnt get any thing from univox. So can anyone help me out, I just wanna know that should I get my reward or not if there is any problem to redeem the points through pay pal then pls credit back my 1000 points to univox account. Coz its a long time to wait and I cant wait anymore.So pls reply me with a solution ASAP.
  • cjsenour
    Is your PayPal account tied to Univox? Are you Ambassador level? If not, you need more points to cash out.
  • Nat M

This is what is up on the app. I assuming Uttam is Indian and they have different redemption criteria. So Uttam is either Basic or Verified level probably Basic and it would be first redemption which for some reason takes longer. But it should not be 2 months.

ln63zgel8fzjdsg3.jpg
  • Kingalfred
    Dont hold your breath ....
    They make mistakes they dont hold themselves accountable for
    Easily solved if admitted .,.,. But...oh no...perfectvox suck
    Then ignore the f*** out of ya
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.