• xrayspex
    agreed..and its very easy for them to see who took advantage of the glitch which I been saying since it started..its all in each person's history exactly what points were from surveys..what points were from the actual contest and what points were from glitch.
  • Carol hughes

I'm sure it will get fixed like you said it's just annoying
    Your one of the honest ones
  • Tricia889
    They reversed my latest cashout and put the very same points back . I never received any extra points i shouldnt have.

Best not to touch anything for a couple of days I guess .

For people already waiting a long time for previous cash outs , this will only prolong things.
  • Nat M
    I also just noticed that my minimum redemption that i did yesterday out of my own points was credited back.
    So instead of going through everyones account manually they have just rejected all of yesterdays redemptions automatically.

But what they also did was deduct the 100 points for coming in the Top 20 of the normal monthly WOF winners.
    Put a ticket in for that
  • Nat M

Is your account okay now??
  • Saurav Jha
    Yes my point is back to normal
    But what that redemption which i have done yesterday
  • Nat M

It got cancelled like everyone else that redeemed yesterday
  • godseeconomy
    Undoubtedly it's the easiest way for Univox to reject all yesterday's redemption and we resubmit when all is dusted and settled.
  • Tricia889
    Just received an Email from them saying I could redeem again . It said that some people got credited with too many points and it is all fixed now.
  • godseeconomy
    Oh yes, I just received the glad news too!!!
  • René Germain
    8:00 this morning I received a message from Univox

Dear Member,

Greetings from Univox Commuinty!

This is to inform you that due to some technical glitch, some reward points were credited multiple times in few of our members account. The issue has been identified and fixed now. To avoid any confusion in the future, we have rolled back all the redemption requests made within last 48 hours including yours and the points you redeemed have been credited back into your account. If you are eligible, then feel free to redeem again and your redemption request would be taken on priority.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Warm Regards,
    Team Univox Community
  • xrayspex
    Still waiting for a Friday redemption I made before this whole glitch thing
  • René Germain
    The buybacks were all cancelled even those of November 30, 2019 and I have no idea friday's
  • xrayspex
    mine was the 29th..was not canceled..just have not received..hope it did not get lost in the glitch..know a few people as well that cashed out Friday..still nothing
  • Nat M

I did redemption on the 30th and it was not cancelled.
    My 1st Dec redemption was cancelled
  • xrayspex
    Nat did you receive 30th yet? Basically yours is the same date as mine because of time difference..hope we have no trouble because of what happened with glitch
  • Tricia889

Yes , I am surprised they fixed it so quickly :) Hopefully everything else will fall into place .
  • Admin

Dear all, we sincerely apologize for the trouble here. Please be informed that due to a technical glitch in the system the contest points were credited multiple times, However, we have corrected the points, please let us know if you are still seeing negative points in your account or you have any redemption or points issue.
  • Nat M

I am missing 100 points for being in the Top 20 winners of the normal WOF not the contest.
    It was credited then it was taken away and not credited back
  • René Germain
    In my case yes, I had asked for a buyout of $15.00 on Saturday, November 30 around 6:00 pm and Univox gave me back my 1439 pts this morning even
  • Nat M

I am in Australia so it was the 30th for me when i redeemed
  • Nat M

No have not received it yet but it should be sometime tonight for me.
  • René Germain
    It's probably different for me because I live in Eastern Canada,
  • Nat M

I did put a ticket in but as usual no one reads it and keep sending me the same response about the glitch.
  • xrayspex
    are you going to wait till cash out again before you get your payment? Not sure what to do-i dont really want to cash out until i get fridays
  • Nat M

And since no one worked last week............Kingalfred problem about his redemption has not been resolved.
  • Nat M

Since my 1st Dec got cancelled i have already done another redemption
  • xrayspex
    I have a cash out that was done on the 29th before the tech glitch and still have not received it-can you please check into this. Ambassador level-request ID 419556
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks for your timely post, Admin. i have sent you an email via inbox re the 500 supposedly approved Christmas Contest points received this morning at around 9.27 am.
  • Nat M

Another problem my monthly December WOF total is incorrect.
    27.5 points yesterday and 84 points today IS 111.5.
    It says 91.5. My redemption approval was not added on.
    This is the same thing that happened last month.

It is not my fault that it takes Univox so long to do redemptions and send the redemption approval emails out that it falls in the next month
  • Nat M

I have just put in a ticket for it.
    This is not going to get ignored like last month where no one replied and it was not rectified
  • Gisele
    How funny it's to see that many people thinks about dishonesty.. there's a contest happening! Yesterday I was on first place on the rank and received the corresponding points, so you may call me ingenious but not dishonest
  • selva
    being the first day of the contest. EVERY ONE WAS AT NO 1 POSITION. Its very funny to see people here not even understood the contest but want to claim points that were credited y mistake or due to glitch...
  • Gisele
    Well, read my comment again... I redeemed based on my ingenuity, not the whole points increased, but just 1/3. Now the redemption was cancelled and everyboby gets back to normal life...
  • selva
    read ur comment fully again, u have said that u were no 1???
  • Gisele
    Calm down, you're too angry... I understand you explain about the position on the rank, it is very helpful. I told you that some people could be only stupid enough to believe in the points, and I'm between this ones... #peace
  • xrayspex
    so whats your point? You think your ingenues because you cashed out points that some were not yours to cash out in the first place? LOL-wtf.
  • Gisele
    Well, I think it was mine. That's ingenuity. Bye.
  • xrayspex
    you make no sense and that is not ingenuity-bye
  • Jonathan Adam
    Ended up waiting until the points went back to normal before doing anything. Stupid thing is now it would seem it doesn't want to let me cash out my points!
  • karl
    still that 24 hour thing most likely, even tho it was canceled
  • Nat M

Just caught up with this post.............had to laugh.........got no idea what these people were thinking.
    How far did they think they were going to get with it.........actually have it deposited into their paypal accounts??

Big dreams of that happening
  • Donna
    Yeah, just wait until someone else decides to be "ingenious" with YOUR money. Tell me then if you think that's ingenuity. :roll: Bye.
  • J Zerbs
    Thats what I thought too, it's not like payments are made instantly here. So your not going to get any pts from the error paid out successfully.
  • Nat M

Got a payment and i am guessing it is the one dated the 30th.
  • Siegfried
    I have just been paid in a bit less than w24 hours.
  • xrayspex
    great..got my payment from the 29th this morning
  • godseeconomy
    I am waiting for mine to say 'processed' Mind you, I re-redeemed yesterday. Univox staff must have a lot to get through. God bless their efforts in trying to keep us happy!
  • J Zerbs
    Also received my payment from the 29th last night/early this morning.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.