• Mark Agapiou
    Hello,
    I recieved the 3000 points for the month of Nov and now my point total is 3000 in the negative and i have lost 1400 points as well.
    Can someone look into this for me?

Mark
  • Nat M

There has been a glitch in the system and they have now removed all the points.
    My 3000 has also disappeared and i am sure they will put it back once they sort out the mess.

Found your name in the list.
    Keep this screenshot just in case

9m0vgbhch8tuflyy.jpg
  • karl
    same for me, back to what I have earned minus my $30 dollar bonus. hopefully all good soon
  • Kingalfred
    Think all bonuses wiped for a resend .,.,. Mines gone back
  • Kingalfred
    seems Mark got taxed 1400 points minus the bonus also ... Now... This is what I was saying .. People chasing up discrepancies will not be listened to...
  • godseeconomy
    Christmas contest 500 points appeared in my contest points column this morning but are not added into my present total although it states 'Approved points'. Shall have to wait and see what happens next!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.