• xrayspex
    no..I'm in states and not affected
  • godseeconomy
    So am I!!!!! At the weekend, the ranking is usually set at '0'. Somebody is meddling with the website?
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Well that's odd as I got 3000 as well. I have no answers only the system knows what's up I guess.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Not country related, so I don't know.
  • xrayspex
    The only thing that has affected me is the holiday banner now saying I am number 1 in the leaderboard like everyone else..and I have done no surveys yet today
  • cjsenour
    I don't understand any of this. My monthly "rankk" shows 1. I haven't taken a survey for at least a month. My total points are the 31 I had left over from, the last time I redeemed. When I click on the contestant winners, it is all blank. Something is seriously wrong with this site.
  • Siegfried
    UK is not immune, I have been getting 500 points every half hour. I do not know why it is 500 because I got the 3000 contest points within 5 minutes of reset.

The list of winners that has now vanished showed people with monthly scores of 1 and 2 getting 3000 points. Univox is aware enough to have removed that list in some way that causes browsers to crash, but not clever enough to turn off the points tap. It may be no-one has removed the list, but it has grown into a file storage or transfer problem that is causing the browser crashes.

I would not be surprised to see the whole site shut down for 'maintainance' to sort this out.

I have not managed to complete any surveys today but do have 4 ES points from disqualifications and a handful of DQ points added into my now inflated score. Some things are still working normally. It is just the contest points that are FUBAR.
  • J Zerbs
    no hasn't changed I got 3000 pt bonus for the Christmas contest and a 100 pt bonus for top 20 for the month last night and the pts haven't changed since. Haven't got any completes or dq pts since then either.
  • Siegfried
    Update, the tap seems to have been turned off, no more points for an hour, since 15.30 GMT
  • xrayspex
    Was finally able to get into my contest points tab. It is correct-just shows the 3000 i got yesterday for being in top 100-nothing else. I was not effected at all by the glitch-points are what it should be here. Just took screenshots of all my pages.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I decided to try the surveys and I did get one complete survey, two 3's and a one 1dq points a little while ago. But I have been having issues on a lot of the 60 point surveys that go to the Sample Cube as it keeps asking me the same qualification questions over and over again and never goes to a survey. This has been going on for many days now and it's driving me nuts.
  • J Zerbs
    I just completed one for 138 pts. Weekends usually are tougher to get completes so only tried a few since yesterday, more errors than usual. The poprewards 38 pts tv one that is usually a sure complete each day had a error in the middle of it both yesterday and today. A few others also didn't redirect back to Univox.
  • René Germain
    I live in Canada and since 8:30 in the morning, I get 500 pts from the Christmas Contest every 30 minutes.
  • Carol hughes
    I think I'm getting 3,000 every hour
  • Donna
    I just completed a 3 min/100 pointer.
    I tried one last night on immune enhancing products, and the survey was messed up. Mid way through, it told me that I had to make at least one selection as "The only brand I use". I tried doing that and the survey still would not let me proceed. Then I finally moved all my answers to the "One of many brands I use" category, and then the survey allowed me to continue. Ended up just closing it out because saying I used all of the brands contradicted my earlier answers. :rage:
    I also noticed last night that the higher point hot surveys were either going right to DQ for me or, if I did get into the survey and was DQd, it rerouted back to Uni, once or twice with DQ points, but more often, no points. The higher points surveys were no longer looping for me anyway, which sucks because when the higher point surveys loop. eventually you complete one and get the points for it.
    Kind of leery about doing surveys here right now. My points total with my 500 points for contest and one survey complete and a few DQs thrown in should be 5775. It is actually at 20275, so obviously, they will need to adjust it. They just better keep their pickers off of my 5775.
    I no longer like having too big of an account balance here. I have been redeeming $10 and $15 at a time to bring my balance down.
  • Dianne1955
    I am now at points of 79,970 and climbing. OH MY WORD!!!!

Dianne1955
  • Charlene Bovert

This is what I am dealing with when the surveys are in the 60/ 61/63/ etc.. point range. The sample cube will loop around 3 to 4 times with these same questions then I just leave it as it never goes to a survey, soooo frustrating. I want to clear my history / cookies but I don't know if it's a good idea right now with the issues on here plus I don't know if it will even fix this issue that has been going on for many days now. I have always used Chrome with no problems on all my surveys and don't want to change browsers. Any ideas?
    hjagjcxmxzq6t0mn.png
    7ud6bawuxqzex8c8.png
    jkbemgyrnwhz5ee2.png
  • Kingalfred
    They're going to have bother redeeming, correct amounts back to themselves ... Could be no cash outs for weeks ... Every account redeeming.. They state they dont know what and when we earn when we try question why we have not received a survey payout .. So accounts receiving only one extra payment or two maybe hard to find..its not keeping track as its wracking up , could be an instant fix if they can delete all bonus from all accounts at once .. Otherwise one by one.. You know they dont trust us .. They didn't even trust my screenshot of their own screen .. How on earth could I have possibly tampered with my 11th redeem ... Now they won't even relook into it or even reply to me .....

Not my problem, there's... Could be a lot of people getting reductions beyond what was already there's .. I took time stamped proof of my tally before n after 28th 2780 1St 3280 .. Not that they'd listen to anyone explaining facts that are Black and white .....

Beyond me why a program would continue going n going without keeping track of it's self ...
  • xrayspex
    clearing your cookies will not effect the mass amount of points your getting today- that problem is on univox side-not your computer.
  • xrayspex
    Well- those of us who cashed out on friday were getting paid on sunday for last two weeks- as of now still nothing and we usually got them about an hour ago. UGH-i really hate to think this contest is going to screw up all redemptions for a long time. As of now- Im not going to do any surveys until its all fixed and we hear something back from univox. No way am I doing anymore today/tonight.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Oh, I'm not worried about that I'm worried about having my points that I earned wiped out. I think I will just wait until all is clear with the issues. Thanks for your help tho.
    Yeah, I'm done for the day as well.
    Tomorrow will be a great day or a mess, let's hope for great!
  • Siegfried
    The moment I see a list of questions from Sample Cube. I right click on the browser back button and then left click on 'Survey' about 4 or 5 lines dow, and get an immediate DQ and it's on to the next survey iink.

For some reason the second time through that page you get a proper ending, not the repetitive questions, and as far as I can tell it has had no effect on my completion rate and saved a huge amount of time some spend on pointless questions.

• Jonathan Adam
    This is mental. I redeemed 10000 points. It says I have 8700 points to redeem but I can't redeem them. Thing being they're going to have to pay out something or people will stop using the site.
  • xrayspex
    were those 10,000 points real points you did from surveys-or you redeemed the glitch points? I hope your saying you redeemed 10,000 of your own real points you truly earned
  • Jonathan Adam
    The whole thing is bonkers. I had about £50 worth of points which I went to redeem, it then tells me I have more, then I go to redeem approx £50 worth to be told by the site I've redeemed 10000 points which would be £100 dollars approx. I am utterly confused. I've got 9707 points left and that's gone up from an hour ago. I mean I do surveys whenever they're there but I'm not doing them in my sleep!
  • Carol hughes
    This is really a mess
    I'm up to 64,000 points so it says
    Haven't done a survey all afternoon
  • Jonathan Adam
    Dumb thing is there has to be a liability. If they cut the site and took it down to investigate then they've taken a legal responsibility. If not then it could be open season.
  • Jonathan Adam
    9.06 pm UK time. Gone up 1000 in an hour.
    Attachment
    DSC_0230 (78K)
  • Jonathan Adam
    Proof of the redemption.
  • Jonathan Adam
    Proof...
    Attachment
    DSC_0232 (108K)
  • xrayspex
    thing is- i am sure they can tell its truly not 10,000 because on your points page it tells exactly what surveys you got points from. They are going to see that all those extra 1000 points your getting are from the contest glitch and not from the surveys you completed. It will probably eventually be denied and hopefully the 5000 points you originally only wanted to cash out that are truly yours are returned. If I were you I would have waited to redeem-because now its all messed up on your end. I am not redeeming or taking surveys till this is cleared up..i am one of the few that have not been affected by the glitch- my points are exactly where it should be,
  • J Zerbs
    You should be fine if you clear your history/cookies, I did earlier and had no issues signing back in. I use chrome too, or silk on my tablet. You coukd also choose to clear them for all other sites but univox, that way you won't have to sign back in
  • Jonathan Adam
    Cleared cookies, still have 10,709 points. This is beyond mental.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I really should have said I just want the sample cube looping to stop as it is getting ridiculous. I mean how many times do I have to answer the same questions and it ends back to the same questions again and that is why I really want to clear history and cookies to see if it will stop.
  • J Zerbs
    Don't know if it'll help, the looping seems especially bad on the weekends. I did complete 2 in a row earlier after clearing history/cookies, could've just been a coincidence though. Haven't tried any surveys since.
  • Jonathan Adam
    Think I may well step back from it for a bit. See if I get anything back for my withdrawal and if not give it a couple of weeks to see where the site goes. I like the site but there are others too.
  • Siegfried

You do not have to do the repeated questions, I have a 3 second method of breaking the chain that gives a normal DQ. See reply above.
  • Jonathan Adam
    Just an update, my points total from earlier is now 11210!
  • J Zerbs
    One drawback of clearing history/cookies, I just completed a political survey and at the end didn't get pts because I had taken it before. Idk if I did or it's just a BS excuse not to pay though, I took a similar one over a month ago but not exactly the same. And why if I had taken it before would it not say right away and instead left me complete it and only then have a issue.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I will give that a try !! Thank you.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Another issue on clearing are some sites want you to login when before you didn't have to, then I have to search on my list of my password even though most are memorised and some are not. The last time I cleared I had about a half hour wait on here before I could even take a survey as when I would hover over them all, it was like the circle with the line going through it like STOP, that was a first.
  • Jonathan Adam
    Just an update, points still going up.
  • J Zerbs
    You can choose what sites you want to clear the history for. Leave off the ones you dont want to have to re log in for. When clearing my history I usually don't clear univox so I won't be signed out.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I never knew you could do that and I wouldn't have a clue on how as I just click on History, choose Basic or Advanced and click Clear Browsing Data.
  • Saurav Jha
    What will happen today??
    Did they cut all the bonus irregular point from our account
  • selva
    i doubt whether they have the capability to differentiate real and fake points added...
    im getting prepared to lose my hard earned points too...!!!!
  • Nat M

The real points got given at reset.
    The fake ones started 2 hours after reset ...........just got to rewind to that time
  • René Germain
    Since 6:30 p.m. Canadian time, I can't get bonus points, so surely the problem is solved on my side?
  • Aurora Feletti
    Someone fax me some extra points! :starstruck:
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.