• Siegfried
    I just took a look at the November results table, and noticed that a fair number of names were on the table up to 5 times, with the same scores and rewards. This seems to be some sort of harmless uniglitch, because the cut off point for 3000 points was about where I expected it from the monthly table, I was just wondering what sort of wierd programming gets some names on the list multiple times?

I could not be bothered to count the different names to see if there were 100 for the top reward level.

Another odd thing was that I attempted to redeem my points as three lots to get three 'Redemption approved' scores, but was only able to do one. Is there a limit on redemptions per day? It seems so.

No matter, I can spread them out a bit, just something I did not know before.
  • Nat M
    One redemption per day 24 hours apart.

And there is a glitch because all those multiples that you can see has also multipled my points balance.
  • Siegfried

Did you get multiple bonuses? That's some expensive glitch if you did, there are so many multiple names. Cash out quickly. :-)
  • Nat M

4 times.......... redeemed yesterday.......time is not up to redeem
  • Nat M

And think there is a limit that you can redeem 10000 at once
  • Siegfried
    I expect they will claw back as much as they can, as fast as they can. As usual it will be interesting to see what happens. Ex Univox Semper aliquid novi, as they used to say..
  • Siegfried
    OMG, it is way crazier than I thought It looks as if every user got 3000 points, scroll right down the list for people with an ES of 1 who got 3000 point bonus. It is a truly massive FU. Some peole way down the list got both 500 and 3000 points for engagement score in the 20s.

Expect very slow redemptions while someone has to sort this whole mess out by hand, one by one.
  • Kingalfred
    How rare ..... Uni' fails ....... Head quarters in a shed
  • Kingalfred
    0l9j879zuioah74e.png
    I'm ranked number One
    Yay me ... Without even clicking a...meh...who cares ...
  • Nat M
    I have just gotten an extra 12000 points
  • Donna
    At first my points were just as they should be, but in the last half hour or so, I've had 2000 points added. Too bad that this time, I don't think they are going to insist that the system is fine and nothing is amiss.
  • Nat M
    Mine has gone up to 15000 extra like to see what it is when Univox starts work, whether it is going to keep going up.

Just noticed every half hour it is going up

ceapo7wwkv6vq3gt.jpg
  • Saurav Jha
    I think this is some type of glitch
    May be admin will see and correct everything
    Wait for the right time
  • Saurav Jha
    increment of 1000 in an every half hour
  • Sacha
    Mine is at 39000 extra points increments of 3000 points every half hour

hjuksb1wmwjgudc9.jpg
  • Saurav Jha
    390$ extra
    I think today univox will gonna bankrupt
  • Sacha

Now it has dropped to 1000 points
  • Saurav Jha
    means 39000 extra to 1000
  • Dianne1955
    I have been given so many 3000 points from the contest win. I am up to 30, 970 from my earned points of 6907. I was up on the Wall at #4 before it reset. On the Wall I am down as Sally G, but on forum I am Dianne1955.

I am afraid to do anymore surveys until the points gets corrected

Just my input

Thank you Dianne1955
  • xrayspex
    Weird..everything is fine here on my end..got my correct points and bonus
  • SapnaBgs
    I have not received any bonus point
  • Siegfried
    Maybe I have yours.

I have just discovered a tab that shows, on the 'My Points' page, Contest points. and mine says this

Christmas Contest 500 01/12/2019 11:00:04
    Christmas Contest 500 01/12/2019 10:30:04
    Christmas Contest 3,000 01/12/2019 00:00:05
    Christmas Contest 1,000 01/11/2019 03:59:48
    Monthly Winner 25 01/03/2019 00:10:29

But my total points is 3749, which is 1000 more than it should be.

I thought I had no involvement in this fiasco but it seems not. I appear to be racking up 500 points per half hour.
  • Nat M

What level are you on?
  • Dianne1955
    Hi Nat M,

I am at Ambassador level ( I hope this is what you mean)

I am still getting use to the terminology here on Univox forum

The point score is now up to 42,907, and every time I click it adds more 3000 points

Thank you Dianne1955
  • Nat M

I asked because you said you were ranked 4th before reset as Sally G ???

Since your points are still going up check your emails as you would also be getting blank contest emails. Empty them as it is filling up my email account and stuffing it around
  • Carol hughes

I never get emails from Univox which is a puzzle to me I used to when I first joined but not anymore
    Just got another 3000 points
    I wish it would stop I am glad I wrote down my points last night before I shut down my Tablet or I would really not know how many points I should have
  • Dianne1955
    Univox does not send me any email anymore. They stopped about two weeks ago.

I have emailed Univox about the points that are obviously are not my points, and maybe they will get back to me sometime next week.

Thank you Mr. Nat M

Dianne 1955
  • Nat M
    Not impressed it has really mucked up my email account. I use outlook and now will not open. Have to keep restarting the computer to get it open.
  • Kingalfred
    univox fu**ed up ...how rare ......
    Bunch of chimps ...
  • Kingalfred
    redeems will be screwed until rectified ...
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I hope no one tries to cash out with the hiccup of the points going up and up or they might lose their points. I did a screenshot after my contest points were added at 53.86 but correct amount is 53.89 due to a 3 dq point. Right now I have 398.89 so I don't even know if it is safe to attempt any surveys at all until the admin fixes the issue.
  • Kingalfred
    Thats just it , all's up in the air , they may have done this with 1000's of accounts, those with maybe a $5 10 30 60 even 100 extra extra dolla's added may push their luck
    Extra scrutiny on Uni's behalf ... Probably wouldn't attempt a redeem for a week , uni will probs post something Monday filling everyone in ...
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I'm not even going to attempt to redeem until I see my points at the correct amount but still a lery about attempting any surveys since the system is messed up. Maybe a good day to take a break.
  • xrayspex
    which sucks..really wanted to redeem later because there is nothing wrong with my account..but now scared to because others are screwed up. Hope everything is normal tomorrow
  • Carol hughes
    Not cashing out until this is fixed
  • xrayspex
    Gonna look to see if I get my Friday cash out later..hope that was not screwed up by this glitch that has happened to some
  • Charlene Bovert

Better safe than sorry.
    xrayspex I'm sure you will get it but it might be delayed but I hope not
  • Siegfried
    I am still getting 500 points per half hour.
  • Melissa Y
    I've received 32,000 points so far and I wasn't even in the top 500. I think my rank was around 1400. I am not touching those points.
  • J Zerbs
    Was gonna request a payment but going to wait now. The points added to my account were correct but still think it's best to wait to see what they say/do about so many members getting extra pts.
  • karl
    yh, I have been getting paid on sundays last 3 weeks for thur-friday cashouts, nothing yet. thgis mess will probably delay payments...ugh
  • karl
    oh crud, got 2 500 point payments in the last 30 minutes....sigh
  • Carol hughes
    I'm at 40,000 now
  • xrayspex
    Univox IT department very very bad..someone's head from the dept gonna roll tomorrow..there's no doubt in my mind now that something weird happened last month as well even though I was not effected last month or this month
  • Charlene Bovert
    - So your points havn't changed at all? Mine started changing right after the contest was over. Just glad I did a screenshot as soon as the contest points were added.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I have over 400.00 dollars now, lol..... Just a hiccup in the system.
  • godseeconomy
    Seemed to affect some members but not others. Country related? UK members not affected, I presume?
  • xrayspex
    mine has not changed at all..got my 3000 points yesterday because I was in top 100..still exact same points as yesterday..it's correct here
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.