• xrayspex
    Are you in the states? I never get GC either here-just paypal
  • Siegfried
    No, I am in England
  • godseeconomy
    I too find gift cards pretty useless. Most useful is PP, then Amazon vouchers.
  • xrayspex
    thats why-6 hour time difference. Maybe we get on Monday :). I agree with both of you- much rather have cash then a GC or even Amazon. I personally never had a problem with paypal-been on it for a decade now but i do know many dont trust it or dont want to link their bank account to it so they get GC or amazon.
  • Siegfried
    The only thing about Paypal and Univox is that they pay in US dollars. Because I am always expecting the British pound to slump against the dollar, I have left every dollar from univox in Paypal rather than converting it, just waiting for a real dip in the pound. May be after the upcoming election here, if Labour get in and form a governmentvthe pound will collapse :-)

As it is it is holding up remarkably well considering the total mess the Brexit situation has made of British poitics. Still, the good thing about it is lots more surveys about voting intentions.
  • xrayspex
    I also think that there are different redemption groups doing redemptions by country at univox-I could be totally wrong- but that does explain why some people get paid before others as well as some being affected by technical glitches. Like last month when many of us from the United States were affected by a technical glitch an were waiting 2-3 weeks for a payment and getting no answers from support- and we were all long time members and ambassador status. People from other countries had absolutely no problem.
  • Siegfried
    That could be true, I have never had any deleay more than a few days. The inner workings of Univox are beyond the wit of man to unravel.

• Nat M
    Well us Aussies have only got one form of payment........Paypal and i have had no problems - touch wood.
    Sometimes a day or two longer then the 3 days but never waited over a week.

Then i read all these members not getting paid for weeks,months, asking constantly and do not think it is fair. Then others having problems like email addresses, codes not being sent so i butt in and try to get answers.
  • J Zerbs
    I wouldn't use a site if they didn't offer cash as a payment but I'll do surveys that offer a gift card as a bonus for completing. Provided the gift card is Amazon, visa or MasterCard or there is a choice for a store around my house I actually go to.
  • xrayspex
    I just got mine for a Thursday cashout
  • Siegfried
    Just been paid for a Friday cashout, so I am all up to date.
  • godseeconomy
    Me too. Thank you @Admin.
  • Kingalfred
    I redeemed Oct 28 Amazon received
    I redeemed Nov 11th missing..Amazon..stated processed
    I redeemed 14th ..paypal....recieved....stated processed
    On the 22nd they stated the 11th redeem, reprocessed ...paid
    But the 22nd was just a reprocess of the 14th ..paid already paypal
    Which they now state as paid as Amazon ...
    So two process points...one for PayPal, one for amazon..concerning the same redeem of 2857 points
    Still not paying the 1153 ..11th November payment..
    11th still missing

But they will now think the problem solved...i then had to go through this whole thing again with support..and in here private message
    With having to explain the reprossed ..completed process, now being in the mix....twice ...

np18kamec411smk2.png
  • Kingalfred
    Seee Above ......
  • Kingalfred
    See Above ..... ^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Kingalfred
    Admin , you failed in this process.. You resent a processed redeem you redeemed it as PayPal, you then told me you'd sent me it again as amazon.. 2853 ...this was the 15th ....you processed twice
    You still owe me ....(but are now being ignorant and sent me an email, stating once again, codes sent, take it up with the rewards center..you are are coming across as inadequate as chimps)

Be all and end all.,.,.,.,.,.,. How fed up am I of explaining myself to you and your low IQ'd can't solve a jigsaw puzzled staff ....

A 6 year old given this information would solve this problem ...... Idiots ....
  • Kingalfred
    you are infuriating me....
  • SapnaBgs
    I have redeemed paypal voucher but it got cancelled
    I messaged support team they said till monday we will process this.
    Plz process this fast
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Kingalfred problem still has not been sorted out.
    Why is it taking so long??

Is there no one there that can understand what the problem is and rectify it.
    How hard is it to find the codes that were meant to be sent to him.
    Unless they do not exist which means reissue new ones
  • Sathya Narayana
    @Admin
    Mine 35 days over and still counting
    4 days back I got a message from support team saying my payment will be done in 24hrs
    But I have received nothing and now the support team is not even replying
    Will I ever get my redemption or its just a joke
  • godseeconomy
    You have my sympathy. It's been rather protracted.
  • Kingalfred
    they reprocessed the same redeemed amount, now they are saying they have paid all pending amounts ..
    Now they ignore
    Now no reply
    I had to complete £18 worth of surveys for the £9
    What with looped completions restarting surveys instead of paying out
    The 1153 amount was always the one in question

3dfyxjsh6yqpi03d.png

Here it is in Black and white .. Stated 11th , congratulations .. 1153 .. No codes ..
    No mention of it in their history , no mention of it in their solved reprocessing ...
    Yet plain as day, here it is but it doesn't exist in their eyes ...
    Blatant stupidity .... Ignorant thieves

kl9ay3nti4woudly.png

There is the amount in my history
    How can my history be bogus .... It's easy to see
    Easy to solve
    Yet they choose to steal it ....
  • Kingalfred
    :...see above....again..... You, are wrong, in your blind attempts at resolving, such, an easy easy easy....staring you in the face fix .....

You have not been near this post in days ... Because ...you are never wrong .... Underhanded thieves ....
  • xrayspex
    there is no admin on the site today for some reason. Has not been on for 4 hours so far.
  • Kingalfred
    ive been trying to get a reply since the 22nd ... Blanked ...
    They're not around as they are inventing users for the con test ...
    Ive been floating 340/380 but you can guarantee ...end of week ... 500 +
  • xrayspex
    pretty weird that no admin is here today on a tuesday- never seen that before-only on weekends
  • Kingalfred
    think they worked Sunday ... So are taking a well earned break ... Think I'd hate this job, customer service to angry users, miffed at the sites errors, which are nothing to do with admin , they introduced looping, we didn't like it, they kept it , they lie about loi, you open a 5 loi l turns into a 12, you do demographics it becomes a 20 .. Then you get half incentive promised, its a complete shambles, I'm trying to do the 3 4 5 mins, just for rank points to keep in the 500 ...i dont know why though .,. These past con test weeks the site has never run worse or errored more ... Everything about the site malfunctions, you scrape a redeem , then its hit n miss as to arrival , losing a survey, fair doos , its expected here which in its self, unacceptable. But, losing a redeem, makes you angry, makes me angry, then admin get the brunt, disgustingly run inadequate nonsense ..... I'm ashamed of myself more than these rip off, thieves , this place is run by people barely lingual in English
  • UCLA
    I got my $10 redemption in 8 minutes. :grin:
    Obvio it wasnt from this site. I havent had enough to cash out since September.
  • godseeconomy
    To obliterate your understandable frustrations and anger over this protracted redemption issue, see it as a donation. I have done it this way with another survey site. The amount was £28.85p.
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks for the payment redeemed yesterday. Surprised it was so quick as I read many are finding difficulties receiving theirs.
  • xrayspex
    cashed out yesterday-still nothing here
  • godseeconomy
    Don't know why it's pretty erratic. I tried to redeem via PayPal. It was supposed to be Amazon voucher but it ended by paying via Paypal which was what i wanted in the first place. I am fully satisfied as I prefer PayPal.
  • xrayspex
    are you in america?
  • godseeconomy
    No, dull wet London.
  • xrayspex
    maybe thats why-your 6 hours ahead-lol. its cold an rainy in NYC today
  • Kingalfred
    Donations are voluntary .... To Good causes .... Univox mugged me in Broad day light .... Unashamedly
  • J Zerbs
    @Admin got my request from 11/27 but haven't received my redemption made before that request id 329655 11/25/2019 9:39:58 PM

Just seems odd the older one wasn't issued first was there a error and it wasn't payed or for some reason were newer requests issued first and it will be issued soon?
  • xrayspex
    got mine this morning
  • Nat M

That is what may have happened to me all my amounts are the same. I redeemed 26th and 27th and only one came in.
    I assumed it was the oldest 26th but if they missed your 25th it is probably the 26th for me that they missed.
    And then they take forever to update it to PAID.

Now won;t know until Monday if anyone decides to work that day or all are going to be ghosts
  • godseeconomy
    Glad for you. Don't spend it all at once!!1 lol ; ;)
  • J Zerbs
    They have issued payments the last few Sundays so hopefully it'll come then or Monday. I always redeem for different amounts just in case something like this happens. It has in the past and although I did get paid eventually it did take a while to get. This one was for 4000 points so really hope there are no issues with it
  • J Zerbs
    Received my payment from 11/25 earlier today. did yours come? Even if not you could of received the earlier one first and the next will come in a day or 2.
    Being from different countries I've always kind of wondered if it effects the time to get payments and also the pts you get for surveys. Is the number of pts adjusted to your currency or is it based off the USD where 100 pts = 1 USD than adjusted to your currency upon redemption.
  • Siegfried
    I think it unlikely anyone gets the same surveys as another country. Everything I get is quite UK specific apart from the occasional one asking about my income in Australian dollars or which state of the US I live in.
  • J Zerbs
    I always assumed that different countries get different surveys, even those in same country could get different ones based on the region you live in. A decent amount of mine seem to be only for people in anywhere as specific as the city I live in or anyone within a couple 100 miles.

What I was more wondering though is 100 pts = to 1 GBP or the equivalent of 1 USD
  • Siegfried

Some UK surveys seem directed at specific regions, most seem national. You get DQ for so many reasons there is no way of knowing if it was because you do not live in London or Aberdeen.

I cannot see any reason why the Univox point should not be worth 1 cent everywhere, but I do find on redemption that point to pound sterling rate follows the US dollar rate, as you'd expect.
  • Luis Carlos Azevedo Sá
    I have been waiting for my PENDING PAYMENT for over 2 months. ADMIN said it sent my problem to i support, but so far I haven't received anything. Could you expedite that?

163089 03/10/2019 09:29:22 Paypal 7,211 300.00 BRL Processing
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.