• Uttam Vishwas
    I redeemed my 1000 points through Pay Pal, but I didn't get my money or anything till now and its almost more than a month. I tried to contact the customer support several times but there is no response from univox end. What is the solution now will get my rewards or not that's the only thing I just wanna know. so can anyone pls help me.
  • godseeconomy
    It is a long time to wait. My sympathy.
  • Admin
    Could you please share your membership id so that we can check it with redemption team, Thanks
  • Uttam Vishwas

Sure..!! Member Id: 1295807
    it's my ID
  • Admin
    Please be informed that your redemption is under hold for two weeks as the validation is going on.

Redemption Date Gift Option Points Status
    10/14/2019 Paypal 1053 Applied
  • Uttam Vishwas

But I have one more confusion that is, Can I get my reward through Pay Pal in India. Because someone told me that Pay Pal is not Valid in India for the transaction through Univox. So can u pls help me out or clear my confusion.
  • Admin
    you can take your payment through PayPal as it is valid in india.thanks
  • René Germain
    For my part the redemption requests are going very well, in 2 days I received my money.
  • J Zerbs
    Same here in 4 years never had a major problem with redemptions.
  • Siegfried
    I have had 3 recent redemptions paid in 24 hours each time, but no sign of engagement score points for redemptions approved. I assume they were approved because they were paid..

Despite being paid they still show as 'processing'.

This seems odd.
  • J Zerbs
    happens to me all the time usually takes a few days to a week after I get the payment to get the es pts and say paid instead of processing.
  • Nat M

Same here too slow to update then they miss one and jump to the next one or do not give ES points but still has been marked as PAID.

Did a redemption on the 31st October ,it got paid 5th November they have not counted it in my ES.
    One of my tickets to Support
  • Luis Carlos Azevedo Sá

I've had a Pending Redemption for the longest time that hasn't been paid.

I've received more recent rewards and was behind a pending redemption over a month ago. Could ADMIN please check?

163089 - 03/10/2019 - 09:29:22 - Paypal - 7,211 - 300.00 BRL - Processing
  • Kingalfred
    m0us51qfmwnd4oc8.png
    This does not help ....
    Hi fiving/tenning your self ....... You are not with a 100% record ...... You are biased ....you favour users over other users ....... Sort every one out........

Weeeeeks n weeeeeks n weeeeeeeeks n weeeeeeeeeeeks
    You suuuuuuuuck
  • Kingalfred
    People be like
    "whats the problem........i'm.....alright......JACK"
  • Admin
    checking your issues with the team. Thanks
  • Nat M

What about Kingalfred redemption and the missing code. How much longer does he have to wait???
  • Admin
    Kingalfred issue is different as there are some gift option issues amazon and amazon.co.uk that is why there is bit confusion with the teams however we have paid the payment but we cannot track it out, our team is looking into the issue, Thanks
  • Kingalfred
    p6ufqby7cfa2cytr.png

This is the congratulations ....recieved ... 09.49 on the day in question .. Good place to start tracking
    Not accompanied by codes ....

And no.....you....have....not....paid.....the .....payment....no...no....no.......

Plus the information you have just revealed to Nat....you....have....not....even.....revealed....to me.....wow......scandalous...i have been chasing n chasing with no reasons as to why....but here it is...my reason....not even revealed to me...... Screenshots ....sends to superiors ....
  • Admin
    please be informed that it is an automatic format we cannot do it manually try to understand dthe format as well our limitations, once the team will find the root cause we will pay you out. Thanks
  • Nat M

Why doesn't the redemption team just send out new codes.
    How long can it take to find something??
  • Admin
    already answered in other thread. Thanks
  • Earls D
    n4kawlgvpntyoqrh.png

admin admin I really need help with this, today they sent me my paypal redemption but and the previous ones?
  • Nat M

You said automatic but you should be able to recoup everything manually as well.............for instances like this
  • Kingalfred
    Just pay me out, the root cause is nothing to do with me ...thats your problem .....
  • Admin
    we have records, we have all redemptions details and codes but it is not from our side it is from tango cards side try to understand the issue.
  • Admin
    once the issue is rectified the team will reach out to you. Thanks
  • Kingalfred
    WALL
    HEAD
    BANG :zip:
  • godseeconomy
    NOT NEW CODES BUT RESEND CODE INSTEAD.
  • Admin
    we apologize for all the trouble but we need to recheck from both sides and your issue will be resolved for sure. Thanks
  • Hary Lokan
    @Admin Hello , I have redemption requests under processing since

2nd Nov , please help me with my issue
  • karl
    UK amazon and US amazon are different, seems they got their wires crossed and perhaps gave you a US code then noticed their mistake before sending you the actual code, but still, it shouldn't be that hard to fix to you, they would probably have to eat the wrong code or give it to someone else. weird that they didn't mention that to you, but to someone else in this thread..
  • xrayspex
    Has anyone redeemed to paypal Nov 21-thursday and been paid? Ambassador level.
  • karl
    I redeemed yesterday, but not paid yet. did get an email today for 100 ES points for previous redemptions
  • xrayspex
    same here-got a ton of ES points for previous redemptions today but no payment from yesterday-thanks-wanted to make sure I was not only one. Post if ya get paid-will do same.
  • Siegfried
    Also got back ES points for previous redemptions. All before yesterday paid.
  • Kingalfred
    you processed the paid 15th $28 ...sent it to me again as "congratulations"
    Not what I wanted ....you owe me 11th of November redeem 1153 £9 Amazon emd57y0kbpf4icy1.png
    z13oqrigeods24nt.png

Look at the dates .... It states the date .....but in your email you have not got it in your records ....how many times must I write ..... Its there in B n W
    Attachment
    missssssed11,12 (76K)
  • Kingalfred
    ri9oxalamt5aaamv.png
    Attachment
    missssssed11,12 (76K)
  • Nat M

I read your comment "weird that they didn't mention that to you, but to someone else in this thread.."

Guess you are referring to me...........do not know why it happens........not just in this instance but also in others.

Maybe because i send Admin inbox emails when necessary and maybe cause if need be i will email upper management. Never get a response from upper management.
  • Nat M
    In Kingalfred instance they are able to issue a new code if they are unable to resend it and whenever the lost one is found it can be cancelled or given to some one else.

That is if it exists......instead of all this waiting.
  • Earls D
    this page looks scam
  • xrayspex
    Did you also cash out on Thursday and not get paid yet?
  • Siegfried

I think I have had everything paid except one I did on Friday. I have been fairly lucky with completeable surveys lately. Today is pretty useless but that is normal for a weekend.
  • KellyD
    Wow! I have made 3 points in 3 days! Aren't I the lucky one!!!!!?????
  • xrayspex
    look to see if you got a payment for Thursday's cash out..its a lil confusing because of the ton of past ES point emails they sent on Thursday..I still did not get payment for thursday.
  • Siegfried
    As far as know I did, and also got redemtion ES points for 3 redemptions. I am awaiting a redemption from yesterday, that may well be in on Monday.

I do not think one person's experience is much guide for others, judging by the complaints on the forum, some people have endless difficulty and my experience is that payments are usually prompt and efficient. There may also be national differences that are not obvious.

One factor may be the type of payment, gift card related problems seem the most common, and there is a wide variety of gift cards to have problems with.

I will not do any surveys that do not pay in cash, via PP or other means.

I really cannot see the point of gift cards when you can have money, money is so much more flexible.

bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.