• Michele
    Ranks blown right out to over 680 this morning and 5 survey invites waiting! None worked so how can I hope to gain any score advance when NO Surveys Offered!
    How can others be such high Scores!
    I Completed 5 Surveys yesterday + 1 Survey completed just after reset Not given points for, but still I got more invites than today and only achieved a Rank of 170.
    When I send queries to Support mostly I get that problem was client dropout! No points etc. Then I seem to get sent less and less invites afterwards, so no use all round! Losing hope it’s disheartening !
  • selva
    Atleast u get lotsof invites and complete 5 or more surveys in a day.

But for INDIA it is pathetic , we hardly get 5- 10 invites a day and qualify for 1-2 surveys in a week.

so i feel its totally unfair for countries like India and others.
    might be its a glitch for you and will get restored, u can only raise a support ticket and hope for the best.
  • Michele
    I feel for you too! That’s my point! India and others are not getting sent the same amount of surveys so how is it a FAIR competition if the scores are based on Survey Completes! You can’t complete any surveys if the invites aren’t sent to you in the first place!
    My score yesterday was a one off really but I had been receiving a lot more invites before I started sending queries to errors happening! I’m just saying I think it’s no use to complain because I think now I am getting sent less as a result. Hope you do better soon!
  • Michele
    Now this is weird! I just checked my dash and daily rank has gone to daily rank 28 since re set and 1 failed attempt Survey. It was daily Rank 680 a few minutes ago! My. competition Rank is 169 now.
  • selva
    Thanks. Contest should be fair for all with ethical practices followed by uni and it's members. But it doesn't look so.

Also there are hardly and DQ points here and hence stopped attempting surveys thru uni. I have gone back to the original site where I'm a long time member. It doesn't pay any DQ but each completed survey pays atleast 5 times wht uni pays and most surprising thing is yesterday aline u completed 7 surveys there which will take atleast 1 month for me in uni.
  • Michele
    Yes it should be FAIR for all but that is not happening!
    Glad you are getting some success elsewhere for your efforts.
  • Siegfried
    Not everything is fair. Very few things are in fact 'fair'. Outcomes will always be skewed by ability and opportunity and with different countries and different user demographics getting different surveys and different numbers of surveys, the idea that all should be equal is not realistic.

The bonus supposedly rests entirely on the user's engagement score over a month. It just a fact of life that some users will have more or less of a chance at a high engagement score, for many reasons.

What does seem unfair is what happened last month when many hitherto unknow high scores suddenly appeared at the last minute, and , from the list of 'winners', why some lower scores got bigger bonus payments than others with higher scores. That may have been fair according to some unpublished handicapping criteria, but the appearance was certainly unfair. Something where the rules are undefined can never be 'fair' because without fixed rules there can be no standards.

The best anyone can hope for is that the apparent rules will be equitably administered, and not changed on the fly or ignored in the outcome.
  • Michele
    some good points raised on the subject! The lack of defined rules in the running of this competition have a lot to answer for. The excuse given of there being glitches in the system is not adequate and no one is assured it won’t happen again this month!
  • cjsenour
    I have not taken a UNIVOX survey since I last cashed out last week. I keep reading the Forum to see if problems have been corrected. So far it doesn't look like they have. I am a member of 12 survey sites, most of which do a lot better job. I have one other that uses Sample Cube that I am going to quit as soon as I get enough points to cash out. I hope this site gets its act together soon as it has the potential of being a great survey site.
  • J Zerbs
    Reason why some lower scores got bigger bonuses is there are separate rankings for each level. Seems reasonable that a top 100 score for basic level would be lower than ambassador. They really should show leader boards and results for each level would make it less confusing.
  • Donna
    Way too much transparency to ask for! ;)
  • Kingalfred
    If differing regions get differing invites and priority, each region should have its wall of shame ....
  • Kingalfred
    They also stated lack of funds for slow payouts ... Which is baffling, as I reckon they haven't had so much commission on our workload in years ....
  • Carol hughes

Very surprised I cashed out on Friday and got it today
  • Siegfried
    I also got a payout today but from the 7th. I have one unpaid but three showing as 'processing'.

I do find the payments system works well enough.
  • Kingalfred
    Ive only had one delay all year ..
  • Nat M
    Pretty sure the monthly wall that we can see is all the levels combined.
    Cause there are names on the monthly list that are not in the daily list
  • Carol hughes
    Every survey I hit is closed not sure what is going on
  • The AH Basic Company
    same here from last two to three days whenever I hit every survey it is closed and donot know what is happening .
  • Siegfried
    I am getting some that are shown as 'closed' within minutes of being launched.

Not there on the dashboard at NN.00 AM, showing at NN10 AM, click on the link and top right it says 'closed'.

Just one of those things, like the surveys that say 'you have already tried' when you probably have not.
  • Kingalfred
    Yes, welcome to my world, complaining of this since the month began ......
  • Kingalfred
    6jpqahjley64ythk.png

Then they post this........
  • Kingalfred
    " fix it "

Yeah you do that ..... Admin/Support/IT
  • Admin
    Could you please share your concern. Thanks
  • Kingalfred
    my concern is that at every turn my account malfunctions, 9 completes lost, no I have no ID's
    I open a survey stating 100 points, complete it, I get 25
    I open 3 minute surveys that state 20 minutes..
    Limited DQ. Looping
    Answering the "answer these 3 question"
    Which goes on and on for ten pages..of 3 questions
    The blue box saying I have completed, this survey is closed..
    Any thing and everything goes astray ...
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Why are sooooo many surveys looping from one survey to another survey when they should be redirecting back to the survey page once you get disqualified, plus answering the same questions over and over and over just on one survey that you try. I could take screenshots just on one survey and there could be 20 to 30 screenshots taken showing the problem Something has been very wrong for a while now and seems to be getting worse. The Sample Cube issue has not only been an issue on this site but on 2 other sites as well such as Branded and MyPoints but Sample Cube is not the only issue that is having issues. Could your team please look into the issue especially with the Sample Cube problems as the company may need to be informed. Thanks
  • cjsenour
    I'm about ready to unsubscribe from Branded over the Sample Cube issue. However, it may take me a year to get enough points to cash out.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I contacted support on Branded about the issue with Sample Cube but they never respond back and also on My Points who never get back with you as well. So if none of the sites contact Sample Cube it may never be resolved. I just find it to be so time consuming and I get so discouraged that I just have to leave the survey I am trying to get into.
  • Carol hughes

I'm spending more time closing surveys because of all the Looping and the same questions over and over and after awhile I get so fed up I have to leave and go somewhere else.
    Also 4 time in the last 2 days I completed the survey and then was told I didn't qualify and got 3 points instead of 63
  • Charlene Bovert
    - If it takes 2 times in a loop I am leaving the survey on the 3rd attempt.
    At least you got 3 points as there have been a few surveys that I have completed and got nothing. Plus the Dq points have dropped by maybe 90% even after an attempt on a survey.
  • mikeee
    I always tell my kids...
    Life's not fair.
    I am not even trying for the contest, but surveys seem very good here of late.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - The qualifying questions on Sample Cube are getting longer than some of the surveys now. As soon as you answer them all they loop back to more then more and more. I had one that asked me over 5 or 6 times if I worked at W,X,Y,Z, in the past 5 years, NO, I HAVN'T stop asking please!
  • Sacha
    Happening here for weeks and weeks
  • Charlene Bovert
    Very confused as after I posted that the qualifying questions were looping around, dq points went way down in a percentage, everything seems to back on track. Hope I'm not speaking to soon, knock on wood, it stays the way it use to be as it is now, and I hope the Sample Cube has been fixed. We will see tomorrow as well.
  • Siegfried
    I recall a response from admin which stated the Sample Cube thing was deliberate and intended to 'save time' for survey takers.
    I believe deliberate, have my doubts about 'saving time' though.

My standard procedure now is to click on a survey link and if it does not lead to a survey, but to 'Answer a few questions, I right click the back button, and left click on 'survey' about 4 or 5 page titles down.
    This gets a proper DQ, usually with no points, and promptly moves on to the next survey link.

I also select 'skip question' in all those Profile Updaters, since experience has shown that it seems to make no difference to anything and saves a certain amount of messing about.

Rather than play the looping game I just skip it. Judging by my ES pointa I DQed on 60 surveys yesterday, so skipping the 'just a few questions' does not seem to harm your score for surveus attempted. It does save a lot of time and repetitive answering
  • Charlene Bovert
    - It has nothing to do about the contest, it is the work you have to go through to get to a survey, but very happy to hear your's have been working fine.
  • UCLA
    thanks for the 31 cents in 10 attempts that took me 30+ min to do. Much appreciated!! :)

Also thanks for the $25 amazon card. under 12hours to receive it was awesome.

Oh sorry, the amazon card was from a better site that doesnt dick you around with your time on either surveys or redemption's
  • Kingalfred
    Ive given up on low paids for rank points, by the time you get the $30 taken off you by ghosts...
    So not worth it .... You're just getting the money you earned yourself, no bonus ...
    100% entitled ...100% earned ......... Day after day after day, time after time ..error...booted...none paid completes.... I earn in a day elsewhere what takes 18 hours on these insultingly paid crud incentives ...
    Infuriating.... Degrading....nothing is ever solved.... Temporarily it improves...like a virus it creeps back immune to any effort of a fix.... Fed up....
  • Nitin Anand
    @Admin
    Member id :- 1293949
    Not receiving surveys since past week, Kindly review.
  • Admin
    we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.

• Kingalfred
    Admin I still have not received the codes from the Amazon redeem, you stated as processed, I got the congratulations email but no codes email?
    Thanks
  • Kim Rowe
    47 survey offers when I opened my page today. Tried them all and got a total of 8 DQ points. NOTHING from Survey Cube which has ruined other survey sites I USED to do until i had enough of that. A few saying I already tried them (so why are they on my survey list then?) and why send all these surveys if I don't apparently qualify for ANY of them? So a grand total of ZERO surveys to do???? Does anyone else get this all the time?
  • J Zerbs
    Some of the things you mentioned, in particular the you have already taken this survey one.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.