• Siegfried
    Last page of a survey by Turquoise about supporting charity
    Thank you for your time you have now answered all of our questions.

Please now press the submit button to complete the survey and submit your answers.

goes to You do not qualify for any surveys.

I guess I did that one for Charity. But It's the first failure for a few days, so could be worse. Wasn't that charitable of me? :-)
  • Carol Mears
    Exactly the same thing happened here! :sad:
  • Siegfried
    cLEARLY AN INCOMPETENT SURVEY COMPANY.
  • Kingalfred
    dcbyuc77hj97eba9.png
    About seven ive lost in 2/3 days
  • karl
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Due to a technical error, we are unable to credit points right now. However, our support team will credit these points to your account soon. You may also contact our support team for any queries.
  • Kingalfred
    I got that days back, posted, Carol commented, She got it but on checking it paid out, so after, screenshotting and creating a "moan post" pretty much all ive done for weeks..
    The fun sure got sucked outer me but constant ...one head ache after another ...
    Unresolved ... Uni vox needs to shut down for the weekend and totally debug...or
    Create another platform ..,let this one run until that's created then we all just move on over

Any ways, though error, it paid pretty instantly...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.