• Nat M
    1. There are still members waiting for redemptions.
    Last week you said "Dear all please be informed that all the pending payments from 15-oct-2019 to 20-0ct-2019 will be clear within 24 hours, Thanks" That was 6 days ago and they are still waiting.

2. Are we finally going to get any definite information about this contest. Not find out ourselves, 4 days before the end of the month that there is only one lot of Top 400.
    Also why was the WOF modified a week or so ago, so we could see the Top 400 on whatever level we were on. Giving us the assumption that there was a different contest for each level ?? When the WOF has got nothing to do with the contest. Shouldn't the format of this contest been explained at the start.

3.Yesterday since all the ranks were combined. Some members have been demoted - going from Ambassador level down to Verfified level. Please explain.

4. This never ending looping? No we can not just press No Thanks as majority of the time it does not exist and when you do........a mind of its own just loops into another survey over and over again

5. Lack of DQ points. If 10% of surveys give DQ points. Some members are getting none at all and all that is going up is the ES.
  • xrayspex
    Many of us are going on almost two weeks-since the 16th- for redemptions to paypal. We are getting no help or explanation at all-we are long time members and many ambassador level.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Also still waiting also. Going on my 7th day now.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Are we going to getting any response or are you going to delete this post
  • Carol hughes
    Still waiting on my redemption from Oct 21
  • xrayspex
    They dont seem to be answering any emails either- sent last week.
  • Carol hughes

All we can do is keep asking
  • Admin
    we have shared your all details with the redemption team and hopefully, within 24 hours you will get your payments as the team has started clearing payments in small batches after account validation. Thanks and apologizes for the delayed response.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Why am I not on the list?
  • Admin
    we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I did that this morning.
  • Admin
    okay will check with the team please do not worry. Thanks
  • Admin
    once we get any response regarding your issue we will convey you the same, Thanks
  • xrayspex
    I am confused when you say account verification. I am a member for 3 years with same paypal and email and address as always. So what exactly do you mean by verification-I seen this before and have no clue what that means to us old time members
  • Admin
    we have multiple teams and multiple users and we are processing your payments once the survey reports are done by the end client side. Thanks
  • xrayspex
    So this is how it is going to be from now on with every cashout? No more 2 day payments for ambassador level- we do not get paid until "survey reports" from client are in which could take weeks? Just trying to understand.
  • Admin
    we are working on that and within no time the ambassador profiles will receive payments within 24 hours tat. Thanks
  • UCLA
    not for nothing but people who are Ambassador level shouldnt have to go through "account validation" anymore.
    Im on one site & once you reach a certain level payment is instant. You do have to wait 24hs (business day) the 1st time. But then 10-15min max is the longest ive waited to see the funds have been sent.
  • xrayspex
    Yup- this is what I dont understand. They already know we are valid from all the years we been here, the vast amount of surveys we have done and our previous payments. Its very confusing to me- even our paypal has been verified on paypals side by bank account and address and on univox side.
  • Admin
    The redemption is paid by the representative once the redemption team receives survey reports from the team after that the payment will be released.
  • Carol hughes

You are losing a lot of valuable survey takers many of us are refusing to take surveys until we receive payment Univox needs to rectify this sooner rather then later.
  • Admin
    have we ever hold your payments.
  • Ananya Advitiya
    It's just that after repeated complaints, univox is not paying any heed to our issues!!
  • Admin
    if you have further issues please drop a complaint to the support team they will look to your account. Thanks
  • xrayspex
    so far no holding of past payments- but this is for many of us the first time we ever had to wait over 4-5 days for a payment-personally, my oldest one is near now two weeks old at ambassador level so I am sure you can understand the apprehension we all have now about doing more. As of now- when we cashout-we now know that there is no time frame at all of getting payment when there used to be one.
  • Admin
    we truly understand your concern and we are working on the same as we have speeders and fraudsters so on the time of payments we have to cross-checked the client-sideas well as survey reports, Hope you will understand the survey format and our limitations.
  • Debbie Ford
    We are upset from the delay. We are used to your speed. We trust you.
    Please check our redemption
    We hope you stay as we used to.
    you are the best
    Thanks..
  • Admin
    we value your relationship with you and the redemption tea is working on the same, Thanks for being our valuable Respondents.
  • Carol hughes

Not until this one
    When I receive it I will be an avid,happy survey takers again
  • Kingalfred

9ahsxc65s2ei1hg0.png
    You didn't pay me this ... Amazon..
    I forgot about it, never entered the code, lost the email ... Asked for a resend...
    The resend was sent out at the same time I made another redemption, you sent me codes for my new redemption, then when I enquired again, for the resend, you said you'd sent them, you can check your records, no codes will come back as being activated for this amount of money ......FACT....you robbed me
    I tried to chase it up further...totally ignored....for email after email , After email ....
    So.....You can see its greyed out and unprocessed ....
  • Nat M

Why is this only with Univox... "cross-checked the client-sideas well as survey reports",
    No other survey site says or does this.......do surveys have no problems with points and no problems with redemptions.........not like here it is never ending.......nothing works

Next question these survey reports if there are issues with whatever we are alleged with, shouldn't we have access to these reports ?
  • Carol hughes
    I thought I would have my payment today but didn't
    Very Disappointing
  • Nat M

I am not waiting on one ,stopped redeeming after the last one that took a week and was reading what was going on.
    Will ask Admin when she comes on if i can redeem..........make sure that i get paid first
  • Carol hughes

I'm just not getting it I don't understand how some are getting paid and others have to play the waiting game
    I miss not doing the surveys but I won't until I am paid
    I spend a lot of time on this site it WAS my favorite.
  • J Zerbs
    Last week when I was waiting for my payment it finally came on Tuesday so hopefully you'll get yours some time today.
  • xrayspex
    Still nothing here
  • xrayspex
    Stopped doing surveys as well till payment..it is now a full two weeks for me for my cash out on 16 and I have another after that one not paid. What's worse is I see others being paid who redeemed after me getting theirs..it is very frustrating.
  • Carol hughes

I was really hoping It would be there today
  • Nat M

"survey reports"..........no other survey site has this nonsensical reply.
    Why is it just with Univox that there are all these daily dramas...........members waiting for redemptions , looping , no DQ , completed surveys not giving points and so on.

Other sites when there is a problem , i know with myself i get actual responses, not some dumb copy and paste replies. The tickets are actually read and responded to accordingly. Where as here the Support team is illiterate, as it is all copy and paste replies.

I thought as Admin you are meant to be here to help members and reply to their questions not IGNORE.
    You still have not replied about this contest and why the Ranks have been turned upside down.
  • Nat M

Also i have not put a redemption in since my last one on the 16th which took a week to get paid. So i thought i would ask first, am i going to have any problems getting paid if i do a redemption now ???
  • xrayspex
    I am now waiting two weeks today for my redemption on the 16th and the ones I redeemed afterwards. Last week I was told in 24 hours-yesterday i was told in 24 hours-i have seen people get paid before me with later redemptions. PLEASE look into my account-this is absolutely frustrating. This all started happening with request ID 173195 on the 16th.
  • Nat M

There are a lot of Ambassadors waiting for redemptions.
    Carol Hughes, Charlene Bovert, xrayspex, Kingalfred

And there plenty of other members that have popped in just to say that they are waiting for redemptions
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.