• Peter Lipai
    How can I go from No. 46 yesterday to No. 351 today in the October contest?
    I should have known this was rigged.
  • mikeee
    you are a slacker.
  • J Zerbs
    you were probably looking at the daily score, there is no way you could drop that far this late in the event.
  • Peter Lipai
    No it was the monthly score. I was always between 46 and 56 for the month then I dropped to 351 on the same day I became Ambassador level. Irony and despair all in one day.
  • J Zerbs
    There must be separate rankings for ambassador level then. I've heard people mention it before that there was but wasn't sure if it was true, looks like it is.

Did your points in the contest change and approximately how many do you have for the month?
  • Peter Lipai
    My points didn't change still 700 from yesterday but every body above me has got massive increases in their points. First survey I finished today on technology didn't give me any points either.
  • J Zerbs
    100th place in Ambassador rankings is over 1900 points. Looks like getting ambassador might have screwed you out of $. They should of waited to November to make you ambassador if there are separate ranks for each level.

Not sure how the contest works then if there are different ranks depending on your level.
  • pasa
    It happened with me too.
    Many surveys are not giving points even after fully completing them. Complaining them is of no use as they say it was terminated from client side. Don't know whether there is any transparency in this contest. My rank was 85 but it jumped out to 450 as I was made ambassador
  • Peter Lipai
    It seems like giving people Ambassador level is a good way of not paying them any bonus.
    SCROOGES.
    My guess is on the last day of October my ranking will be 401 or worse.
  • J Zerbs
    Because of ties the top 400 currently stops at rank 330, top 100 was rank 96 last I checked.
  • Peter Lipai
    Well picked up.
    That means no Xmas bonus for me.
    I wonder how many in the top 100 are legit or just bogus ones made up not to have to pay out.
    Anyone in the top 100 here at the moment?
  • Donna
    That really stinks. The bonuses will be paid out, just not to who should have rightfully earned them. Did you contact Univox about how the "promotion" to Ambassador has negatively affected you? That sucks and it ain't right!!!
    I am at 40 or 41, can't remember which, last I checked.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah I am and I know a few others here on the forum are.
  • Peter Lipai
    Reply to Donna,
    From what I have read on this forum, Univox are not very good at responding to issues. That's why I posted on the forum, hoping to get some traction.
    Nice to see a regular like yourself well in the running.
    Well done, I hope you don't get upgraded, although you probably already at Ambassador level.
  • Siegfried

I am in the 50s at present. I think it is only the very top scores that seem quite impossible, fhe rest seem reasonable for hard core surveyors.
  • Peter Lipai
    Well done J Zerbs and Siegfried.
    Nice to see the regulars rewarded.
    I do most of my surveys on other sites (8 in all) so I don't usually do them on here because of all the issues and the low hourly rate.
    I should have known it was too good to be true for me to be in the top 50 or so.
  • Donna
    Yes, I am at Ambassador. Sorry this happened to you! Really stinks. Normally we congratulate each other when we hit the next level up.
  • J Zerbs
    The top few do seem very high, especially the top 2 who have over 10k points. That's over 400 pts a day, 20 completed surveys on avg.
  • Nat M

Agree that it is not fair moving levels then dropping down the ladder. Chase that up with Admin on Monday.........I would

I also am in the Top 100 ......NatalieM.

Giving myself a break, just clicking at the moment.......no DQ.........got no idea how many surveys there are. Still saying 40 and have already clicked 55 with one complete and only 7 others have given DQ points
  • Kingalfred
    It's wrong to be updating status mid way, it should have been left alone until 1st of the month
    November ....
    What a crock of sh..... Pots
  • Kingalfred
    goes n checks rank*
  • Kingalfred
    1975 = 100th
  • Scousegirl
    I had a similar experience. I'm on the Premium level and yesterday my ranking was 254. Today - drum roll, please - I'm ranked 4574. Woohoo! Is there a prize for biggest drop in one day??

Of course, it would probably help if I actually got some survey invites. Got 2 today, lots of looping, no DQ points. Sigh.
  • mikeee
    I feel from 318 this morning to 500. ya.....
  • mikeee
    sucktastic!!!!!!
  • selva
    ??? from 200+ my ranking now is 584 ?????
  • mariedowd
    i dont know how anyone can get so high in the ratings. they never give enough surveys to me. today...nothing
  • J Zerbs
    My ranking on survey page doesn't match up with my rank on the wof ranking leaderboard, it is 2 lower and I'm not sure why. Maybe there is 2 people who aren't ambassador level who have more pts than me and they changed it to include scores from all levels?
  • Carol hughes

Mine is 3 lower but they usually match up maybe it just takes one longer to update
    Of course I'm not tech savvy so really don't know
  • J Zerbs
    It updates ranks every 15 min. There are no tie scores in front of me so that's not why. Must now be including all members no matter their level. Would also explain why some peoples dropped 100s
  • Lin
    I went from 359 to 629 in an hour???
  • selva
    us usual univox deceiving its members. 26 days below 100 and suddenly on 27th day rank goes up by by 600- 700 points ??
  • J Zerbs
    Apparently there are separate leader boards for the different levels. They must of just updated the rank on survey page to include all members in the rank

did your wof points change? About 2000 is were the 100th rank currently is.
  • Bryan Unwin
    I've gone from 520 to 1150 in the past two hours.
  • Lin
    Thanks for the info Selva. I'm not trusting the entire contest. It's always something with this site.
  • selva
    yes almost lost the way by 600 points now...
  • selva
    thats why i called as Deceiving. why cant they do this on the first day of the contest ???
    they just wanted to earn some FAST money and eat away others hard earned money. made 1000s of members at different levels to try as many surveys as possible, even though they have started paying just 19 cents for many surveys nowadays...
  • Nat M
    Just read all this.
    So it is not just me but i am still going by the WOF list.

This explains why Admin ignored all the questions.
  • selva
    WOF still not matching. soon they will change the WOF too to match the Leaderboard ranks and deny many ...
  • Siegfried
    Something has changed, certainly. For most of the month my contest rank and monthly WoF rank have been the same, now my contest rank is 14 places below my WoF monthly score.

The rules of this contest seem to be that there are no fixed rules. Nowadays everything seems to come with a mile of 'Terms and Conditions' to accept.

Maybe they have published the T&C , but on page 28 of the Biloxi Daily Bugle, where they can be pretty sure no-one will find them, but the appearance is that they are simply being made up as they go along.
  • J Zerbs
    They should of had a rankings page just for the contest since day one. Yeah is very deceiving, hundreds of members thought they were in top 100 but now aren't. It's all because they have different wof ranks for each level.
  • pasa
    Yesterday I was pushed to 900 + position from 450. They keep doing it again
  • pasa
    same here. Very disappointed
  • Sue De Biasi
    @Admin
    What do we go by? The rank on home page or our position on WOF monthly leaderboard?
  • J Zerbs
    I'd think homepage since there are different wof leaderboards for each level.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.