• Melissa Y
    Same here. Just after complaining this morning, I ended up getting a few surveys on my dashboard, completing 2 of t hem and moved from rank 126 to 110 on the contest lol.
  • Kingalfred
    I got to an Earth shattering 98th ... But to keep that you/i will have to put in 20 hours a week ...
  • Melissa Y
    So true. I don't ever expect to go below 100.
  • UCLA
    i had 9. i tried 3, out of those 3 i got....

Oops! It looks like something went wrong...

goes back to my other sites as i really cba
  • sharonh
    the highest I was 100. Now down to 160
  • Admin
    Dear all please be informed that from 1 0ct to 1 Nov the top 100 users will be rewarded as per the contest format, It all depends on your participation in surveys and rankings/scores that will be calculated on the month-end. Thanks
  • Nat M

What is the format?
    I thought it was every month Oct , Nov & Dec
    So the ranking that we can see now is not the actual ranking??

You are not very clear
  • Admin
    You see a different score every day because our system calculates the engagement score on daily basis then it sums up your daily score at the end of the month and points are awarded accordingly.
  • Nat M

So how is this contest fair to all members when Indians for example get a lower percentage of surveys compared to every one else.
  • Siegfried
    How does this differ from the monthly wof?
  • Nat M

The monthly WOF total at moment there is not an Indian in the Top 70 rankings. How can this be fair???
  • Nat M

It is not , contest is the WOF
  • Nat M

You are not very clear about this contest.

At moment there 74 rankings on the monthly Wall and in that 74 there are 100 members because there are a lot that are on equal points.

So is it 100 members or 100 ranks ???
  • Siegfried

You have more patience than I did to count them, but 100 only above 74 means an average score of about 50 should be a shoo-in for $30.
  • godseeconomy
    I haven't even had time to read about this contest!
  • mikeee
    I'm fading fast!!!
    aaaaiiiiieeeerrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mikeee
    it's sucktastic for me...
  • mikeee
    ho! ho1 ho!
  • J Zerbs
    The person in 100th place has 274 pts, so Looking like avg of 90-100 is needed.
  • Kingalfred
    i look at it this way....you need to put your entire survey taking free time into this con test .... 3 4 hours a day i have been hammering away... I have made $6.50 with an input of over 10 hours .... 8 of those hours being run around ...n around n around .... With these stupid.....stupid 10/35's This is an utter disgrace... Less than a dollar an hour , trying to win a con rest that accumulates to an extra dolla a day for the month....and it is a total. Total. Total waste of time trying to speak with the elusive , hiding, ignorant, support team .,.,. You know we pay your wages Admin ... You treat us like lepers ....
  • Kingalfred
    2m6n273l7x9uzmx1.png
    Fix my account???? Flush out the bugs, stop sending me usueless 10/35 's that go nowhere ?
    This is the result of over an hour ....one registered survey... The rest... Pooooof.... No trace.... I clicked over 40 times, was asked a dozen times per survey...... The same questions...fix me... Stop the rubbish invites ????.? Acknowledge this outrageous problem of inadequacy and fix it.........
  • Kingalfred
    All the "invites" i get here that go no where are the same invites from my other sites... I go to take surveys elsewhere " you have already attempted this survey" no i have not, i clicked a button to nowhere.,.,.,. You prevent me not only here from earning but every where else..... Have you bugged my account because i constantly pull you up on treating us like idiots??????? And that you are the worst tech sided site on the planet ??????????? You could'nt run a BBQ in a volcanoe .....
  • Sacha
    Same here just spent a few hours getting through 30 surveys One survey that took about 40 min for 44 points. It is absolutely ridiculous . It said 10min but to go for 40 minutes .......Being ripped off
    @Admin
  • Kingalfred
    Demoralising ..... My univox survey hate bleeds over to other sites , it's harder n harder to shake off, it's like i used to think,
    "ah well, a survey completed, no redirection to payment , DQ points.. Brush it off, continue"
    constant kicks in the face being ripped of over pennies...pennies.... But they rip pennies from 1000's of users per day... And if i continued for the month... Got $30 ..that's no bonus.... That's just the money you've robbed me of along the way ...... Bet they sit n laugh.....
    "oh look , oh look, that clown kingalfred is chelping again, get the popcorn, i'll read him out"

I realise more n more coming here...... I'm a fxxxing idiot....
  • Nat M

Surprising Admin has not deleted your comments like she does to me
  • Kingalfred
    I used to just try explain, the hiccups, no one listens or cares so long as the minions return .... At my tethers end .... Think ive been muted .... I may blurt but i aint lieing, the things we/i comment on need addressing, rectifying and maintaining ... Functionality is beyond a joke, customer care insufficient, asking if the top 100 get the bonus or the lists top 100 get the bonus, they can't even truthfully respond.... Saying read the T.C.'s which is vague... Only 100 people are winning .... Even if your score reads 99 and you're 156th on the list..no bonus....
  • Kingalfred
    0cywq8ya6sdsqwhi.png
    Thats me ...rank....79th......99th on the list....so...my position is 99th ..... Or 79th
    Care to throw light on my ranking place ??????
  • J Zerbs
    I'm wondering too but guessing by the end of the month there won't be as many if any ties so should be easier to figure out. Still would be nice to know though.
  • Kingalfred
    I think there'll be a 1000 people with the 100 "rank" as the con test will have them coming out the wood work... Maybe less as faults will soon gave them logging back out...
    Say 250, they aint paying out that rank list
  • J Zerbs
    Not sure what you mean, how could 1000 or even 250 be in top 100? More ppl might use the site or existing members more active than usual but there is no way over a month there will be more than a couple ties.
  • Kingalfred
    Because multi people have same contest rank scores 3 people on all ranks

So on and so forth, would put 300 people in the rank of the 100
  • J Zerbs
    yeah but over a month the scores will seperate and there won't be as many ties. I'm sure they'll be a few ppl who end up with the same score at the end of the month but can't see there being that many.
  • Kingalfred
    Meh.,.,.clawed my way up into the 60's now im ranked in the 90's .,.what with todays gremlins.,.,.system overload ....site can't handle the return of the users....
  • Kingalfred
    Weekend wont fair no better on a skeleton crew..,.
  • Saurav Jha
    What the hell happened
    Yesterday my current rank is 156
    And today morning i just logged into my account i saw my rank has a sharp increment to 1189
    How is this possible??
  • mikeee
    ho! ho! ho!
  • J Zerbs
    They have separate wof rank pages for each level, your old rank was just for your level the new rank includes all members. At least that's my theory.
  • Saurav Jha
    What your rank??
  • Kingalfred
    did you go to a new user level, like ambassodor ?
  • Saurav Jha
    No but i have been taken to verified user from basic user
  • Vanditha
    And me 340 to 665!?? What an increment
  • selva
    DIWALI BONUS.HAHAHA BY UNIVOX ..
  • Kingalfred
    Should've left all the the users levels as they were until November, this really moved the finish line,
    I dont know if this was an unthinking act , or an error of judgement , or premeditated

All in all, stupid move mid month
  • Nat M
    All i know is that Admin has got a lot of answering to do tomorrow.
    I will be right onto it............ :smile:
  • Nat M

Who is at No 1 for your Wall ??
  • Saurav Jha
    you are on which level??
  • Saurav Jha
    you are on which level
  • Saurav Jha
    i cannot see him
    Can you??
  • Nat M

On your verified monthly WOF who is No 1 ?

On my Ambassador WOF No 1 is Stevens A
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.