• Nat M
    What is wrong with the WOF ??
    My ES is wrong

I have not done 12 complete surveys today and where is my log in to the app.

vwkh0zdtd18guagl.jpg
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Is there something wrong with this ??? What i got emailed to me for winners in September. There are names in there that were not even in the Top 20. Who is 1. Arcangelo.C
    7.ALLEN.S 1752 PTS but is higher then me and i have got 1976.50 points.
    Mele is up twice 2nd and 11th

Where is Sacha.R did she not finish equal me on the Wall???

qxaz7oen2jpaedyo.jpg
    o0z2jjd3yei0p9u1.jpg
    9rw2fup2asayos5o.jpg
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Can you look into why my ES as it is incorrect . Was fine earlier today but something happened in the meantime.
    Also Michele is not on the Wall , i saw her name up there today.

And since mine is incorrect who elses is incorrect on the Wall at the moment???
  • Admin
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Would like to share that we have reported this issue to the team and they are working on it. Thanks
  • Michele
    Hi, Yes mine has also changed this afternoon from an Eng score of 110.5 and Rank 12 to Eng score of 10.5 and Rank 63 before which is now 66. Where has my App 100 points gone? As Nat M said in her query I was on the WOF this morning and I was sent an email tonight listing me at 17 on the Monthly WOF Top 20 list.
    I have sent a query to Support tonight but please look into these discrepancies and correct our accounts! Thanks
  • Sacha

Something wrong with mine as well. I have not done 24 complete surveys today
    6uwzylue0c2i8r36.jpg
  • Melissa Y
    My ES is incorrect also. It shows that I completed 4 surveys, when I only completed 1. Also, I am missing the 100 points for using the app.
  • Sacha

Also I sent in ticket. Did not receive 100 points for monthly WOF Think I was 9th
  • Donna
    I have been getting those winners list emails, and I know for at least one of them (July list, I think) I determined with the help of a Forum/Univox friend who is no longer active on the Forum, that it looked like the winner's list was actually from 2018.
  • Nat M

Did you get your 100 points for monthly WOF?
  • Nat M

Something has gone wrong :lol:
  • Nat M

That is a lot of completed surveys in a day.....you must of been very busy .....:rofl:
  • Nat M

Just attempted 2 surveys, 1 was a complete .Now look at my ES compared to the other one at the start of this post. My completed surveys has gone up 20 points and still no 100 points for app.

This is what may have been happening when those huge ES were happening/

7iqg3z790sn4fip5.jpg
  • Nat M
    Sorry but i have to laugh.
    Just had over 40 surveys pop up on my dash board like they got stuck and got spat out now.
    Some 22 hours old.

Will do some and see if i can get under 40
  • Michele
    yes! I got an email tonight with the Winners list and I am at 17 on WOF Top 20 then I looked up my points and under Contest points is 100 points for Monthly WOF. No App points though and all these other things wrong with scores is crazy. There are 2 Mele M and 2 harbi M and names we’ve never seen before now on WOF. Now all the completed surveys not really done!
    The whole thing is Whacko! Will see what they say in the morning!
  • UCLA
    the list i got mailed is current.......I think. My name is on it. Not a clue HOW my name is on it tho. This isnt my go to site anymore.
    The top person is different in the email. Than what is being shown on the wall.

I also noticed that my level is different.
    My user level everywhere on this sit says "User Level: Ambassador"
    But according to the list in the email.....It says I get 75 points.
    Thats a Premium user reward
  • Carol hughes
    I never get an email with the winners list and never get surveys in my email from Univox either
    I don't think I exist although I cash out with no problem
  • Mele McCabe
    This has happened before. I can assure you I am not getting paid for the 2nd place finish. My current ES score is messed up too.
  • Nat M

I cleared my board there was 60 surveys. I got 1,4,4,50 points for 60 survey attempts. All that has gone up is my ES score

xjr467wtnrif1k33.jpg
  • Sacha

Can you get Support to check the monthly WOF winners again because if they are looking at the screenshots that NatM put up that is incorrect. My ticket 51000 and the response I got no one looked properly. My total points was 1976.50 , I was equal 9th I think.
  • Mele McCabe
    Why won't Admin respond to these issues? @Admin
  • Nat M

Look at the break down of the ES score.........complete survey 20.......
  • Sue De Biasi
    I never get the monthly WOF winners emails.
    I finished 14th for September but my name doesn’t appear on the above copied list. This is totally unfair and I want my 100 points that are owing to me.
  • Sacha

I was 9th & haven't got mine either
  • Sacha

Why haven't you advised us about the changes on Wall . Completed survey is 20 points that is why everything went upside down yesterday
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Sacha needs a reply. She was on the Wall as a Top 20 monthly winner as we were both on the same score.
  • Admin
    We are working on the same as the ES was incorrect and we are checking the correct daily winners and monthly. Thanks
  • Siegfried
    There are no replies. The WoF is a riddle wrapped in a mystery within an enigma.

It is beyond human understanding, only prayer and faith can reveal even a tiny corner of its meaning and wonder.

I strongly recommend transcendental meditation as a more productive alternative
  • Sacha

I still have not been credited 100 points for being in the Top 20 of the September WOF
  • Sue De Biasi
    I am still waiting as well
  • Sacha

The email I just got is incorrect. I was on the monthly WOF equal place with NatalieM on 1976.50 points.
    Look at my total engagement score.
    If I didn't have this ES then what was my ES
  • Sacha

Going to wait for reply & that it is checked correctly
  • Sacha

I have got no answer
  • Admin
    Please check your inbox.Thanks
  • Sue De Biasi
    To Admin
    When am I going to get my 100 points for finishing in the top 20 Monthly WOF for September
    I don’t know how to get the red admin up on my comment
  • Nat M

Hoover your mouse near where it says 7 hours ago in Admin comment. You will see an arrow "REPLY" click on it.

wsi0xx606p1k45gx.jpg

Or click on @ in your dialogue box with all the icons in it and type in Admin.

otpu9ai2iukzogp4.jpg
  • Sue De Biasi
    I still haven't received my 100 points for finishing in the top 20 monthly WOF for Sept
  • Sue De Biasi

Thank you. I now know what to do
  • Sacha

Has the concerned team found my 100 points for top 20 winner of September WOF ??
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Did you get the email for the list of winners for September? As I was also on it also but never got the points. I still have the list but I am not sure if you go by Sacha or another name as Sacha is not on the list.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Forgot to say that I don't believe I should have received any contest points as my score was low, so I don't know why I was on the list to get 1.00 at a score of 16 as I never got that high from what I know. Confused and this also happened to me in August but I didn't say anything.
  • Nat M

Sacha was in the Top 20 as we had equal points and i think that the Univox system only recognised one of us on that rank
  • Carol hughes
    Are they doing away with the dq points all I seem to be getting are the questions after questions and never ending
  • Sacha

No I didn't get that winners email but as Donna said that list is from a year ago.
    Also as NatM said we both had same points & for some reason missed my name . Maybe computer diesnt recognize people on same points
  • Nat M

I felt like throwing the tablet just went over and over the same questions until it finally goes back to dashboard with 0 points.
  • Nat M
    @Admin..............This is getting ridiculous over and over the same questions then 0 points. And no i did not get the survey number as it is nearly every survey. And there is no point writing survey numbers down because nothing gets done anyway.

Also still waiting for all the other tickets i put in and an answer to ticket 50400
  • Carol hughes

Either it's a new glitch or they did away with the dq points I did smack my Tablet one time
    I did qualify for a few surveys but I also count on the dq points I have spent a lot of time on here this morning I can't answer the same questions over and over any more it is annoying and very frustrating
  • Carol hughes
    When I spend 10 minutes trying to qualify for a survey I deserve to get dq points which I am no longer receiving Did they stop giving them?
  • J Zerbs
    I've been getting dq pts still, though not as often as in the past.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.