• Sandy01
    Okay I am really tired of this - 36 surveys listed for me to attempt since five hours ago when I was last here. So far, have attempted ten and got no actual survey. The first attempt gave me four points for trying followed by nine surveys that have given me nothing and apparently I still have a whopping 36 surveys at least to attempt. I am NOT sitting here attempting all those surveys to not be rewarded in some way at all. It isnt much but at least points for trying gets me some kind of points. What gives guys? Show us something in appreciateion of our time please
  • Kingalfred
    Yes, the first attempt gave me 4 points... Then zip for the others i attempted..
    Still have 40 listed ......at least the 10 50's are gone...,i68msnne71qew5b1.png
  • Nat M
    Same here.
    89 surveys today and 75 were no points.
  • Vanditha
    Am also getting 10/35 but they are giving 4 dq points
  • Vanditha
    Sorry its 10/32
  • Paulgro
    Just made 105 points on a Symbicort survey from NASCAR.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    The PopRewards (TV survey) that I usually attempt at 33/6...today was 23/6. Devaluing surveys will not keep members.
  • Sacha
    When are these problems going to be fixed ?
    Too many surveys not giving points.

Where is Admin
  • Mohan88
    Disqualification points not add in my account. I am try attempt 15 survey but no disqualify points. why what happened. Every day some issue come this site. Please fix this issue immediately.
  • Kingalfred

I've always said.,.,. Do the lower points, they'll just get lower, they've gone down n down n down
    Probably 60%
  • Siegfried
    Just clicked on 70 35 point surveys just to see what would happen eventually. No DQ points of course, and for me at least the site is broken.

Moments later, got 4 DQ points from a 35/10 despite getting the 'no points' notice.

moments later again, the site hung up, greyed out with a circle of dots revolving.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Middle on the day...Why isn't admin on line either monitoring these issues?
  • Kingalfred
    Point is How long did that take ya' i know i clicked all the way through the w/e's Monza GP ... Got nowhere and i dont think i cleared the never ending 40
    This site is not viable time spent to earning potential ..... Never has been for me... 5% thrive...the same 5% WOF proofs this ..,.so...why Admin, do the rest of us get treated with contempt? Jokes.......utter clowns run this site..... We aint far behind them
  • KellyD
    What the what? 20 minutes ago I had 40 surveys on my dashboard. I log out to go to other panels (that are not having so many issues) and I come back to this site and I now have 0 surveys????? How can that be? Where the heck did they go? Pooof! Gone....like a thief im the night! And to think, tomorrow is Friday the 13th, not today. Why am I having such bad luck on this site today??
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    ...or clearing out all available/live surveys multiple times per day and then there is a slew of surveys that say "live since 3 days"?
  • KellyD
    Yup! Don't get it. What is going on?
  • KellyD
    Wow. I made 4 points since 6am.!!! Yippie me!
  • Carol hughes
    you made more then me I made 3 points
  • KellyD
    Oh my! What is happening here?
  • Carol hughes

There some kind of issues I wish the Admin would at least come on and let us know
  • Charlene Bovert
    - There are issues and yes they should at least just say " We are having issues" If nothing else.
  • KellyD
    I too wish they would let us know.
  • Kingalfred
    ddrjcrhdc4patsss.png
    Admins new tat'
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Maybe they haven't paid their internet bill.
  • Carol hughes
    t
    !y surveys are giving me points at the moment but could stop at any time so trying to take advantage of it while I can
  • mikeee
    I have completed 2 surveys here today and neither gave credit.
    same old, same old it seems...
  • Siegfried
    DQ points seem to have dried up completely. Instead of DQ, they jump to the entry for another survey, then another, then eventually, a no points DQ.
  • cjsenour
    I redeemed this morning and got the code this afternoon. thx. Had so much trouble taking surveys this morning that when I got enough points, I stopped taking surveys until things are fixed. Hope it is soon.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Eighteen minutes attempting 2 surveys...I kept answering questions FROM THE SURVEY and not Sample Cube and did not receive any DQ points....Why isn't Univox addressing these issues???
  • Sandy01
    Over 40 surveys twice yesterday click to complete survey no questions ans and no points given Another 14 this morning Why bother saying there are surveys there when there quite clearly isnt and why not give any points for trying. I wasted over 2 hours last night and 25 minutes this morning - for nothing!!
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Yippee! I earned 27 points today.....that's just about 1/2 the cost of a U.S. postage stamp!!!!!!!
  • Siegfried
    I did manage to complete a 35/10 survey about adverts. DQ, no points at the end. My inbox of surveys is overflowing with useless rubbish, no DQs, dud 'blank page' surveys, surveys linking to more surveys, the whole nine yards. I'm off till it gets a bit better.

I have wondered why Univox gets such poor reviews on independent sites, now I am beginning to understand. If it isn't one thing it's another.
  • Ananya Advitiya
    I am also getting blank page surveys from 2 days!!
  • Kingalfred
    85ph3v05ywc7myoe.png
    When time spent is more than incentive....just say no.....
  • cjsenour
    I'm not sure all the problems can be attributed to Univox. Branded has just changed their site and they are using Sample Cube a lot. Sample Cube is doing the same thing there - not giving DQ points, continuing to next survey even if you check "No thanks", not qualifying for ANYTHING.. Notice the same surveys on both sites. I think it is more of a Sample Cube problem - and it seems to be spreading!! Which site will it infect next?
  • Kingalfred
    Systems been hacked ... Some ones punishing them ... Not only here but where ever they can get at....they have no answers to give
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Put another ticket in now. For surveys not giving DQ points. Attempted 115 surveys today only got points for 22 of those + 3 completes.
    Work out the percentage that are not giving DQ points
  • Kingalfred
    3 completes none paid out
    Few DQ... Gave up...tried to knock some surveys off the list hoping newer ones would be better, tital joke, every error going gets me
  • Siegfried
    I did get credited a dozen or so DQ points yesterday, when I was not using the computer, so something was happening, and today I just got a 4 point DQ on a 35/10

Not had time to try more today, I'll see how it goes later.
  • Sacha
    I am only getting DQ points for about 20- 25% of surveys I have attempted
  • godseeconomy
    Glad you got some DQ poinys.:grin:
  • selva
    TODAY COMPLETED 3 SURVEYS... BUT AT THE END GOT ONLY NOT QUALIFIED MESSAGES...
  • Kingalfred
    1000's of users....why are there like just a handfull of people in here pushing the matter..?
    This is not an obviously site wide spread...others on WOF are still climbing and recieving
    Just forum members effected???
  • Siegfried
    This evening I failed to qualify for 90 surveys (going by my engagement score of 18 for nothing but attempted surveys, at 2 per 10 attempts)

I did manage to rack up about 100 points in DQs, but more than half were immediate no points DQs on the 35/10 surveys. Confusingly, some of these 35/10s did pay out 4 DQ points.

During the timr I was doing this the number of surveys available stayed at 40, until it suddrnly ent to zero.
  • Siegfried
    It is a good point about the relative paucity of complaints from users, given the numbers there mudt be.

It may be that many do not know where to write, or just can't be bothered, or moan elsewhere;Univox has a surprisingly low rating with independent survey review sites.

It may indeed be that only a few have any problems, but probably is not.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Univox claims to have 3+ million members; I believe most users can't be bothered, since no one from Univox never responds. Give them a bad review on Survey Police and they're all over it!
  • Carol hughes

It's like Survey Police when I first registered there was really a lot of people that would post daily and now that has dwindled down to very few there are a few regulars and they also have a lot of members
    People really don't want to be bothered they just want to do surveys and get what they earned.
  • mikeee
    sounds very plaudettable.
  • cjsenour
    plaudettable. - is that even a word? I gave her a plaudit too.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.