• sharonh
    really? you had that on a survey?
  • cjsenour
    After taking several surveys and not getting DQ points, I quit for a while. Just took 2 - one I got 4 DQ points., The second I completed. In fact it said DKR completed. Then it said I didn't qualify and there were no DQ points. After checking my points, I discovered I got 60 points. This site is al screwed up!!

I now have enough to redeem, so I'm going to do that and then stop taking Univox surveys for a while until they get the bugs worked out. I'll check the forum, so if anyone thinks it's safe, let me know so I can start taking again
  • Kingalfred
    Yeah amongst many other similar questions....
  • Kingalfred
    I'm on 600 points or so, had the same idea of reaching redemption and jacking it in till fixed, they are allowing me to complete today but then dont pay x three....
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.