• Gemma
    I still got one dud.
  • Siegfried
    All my duds now departed.

Unhappily not replaced with any new surveys but that is Sunday for you.

I always seem to reach survey famine weekend with about 50 points short of a redemption.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Finished all of the "duds" after my refreshing nap! I've got to say, if this was MY company and I was managing this website, I would have at least "technical" person "on the clock" 24/7 to monitor/intervene with this kind of "glitch":

"Unexpected Error (SFC)
    United KingdomUnited StatesAustraliaSingaporeIndiaIrelandEnglish
    Unfortunately the link you received is not valid. We apologise for the inconvenience."

This is the kind of thing that angers many of the long-time Univox members. I'm sure it will be blamed on the companies that provide the surveys to Univox.
  • Carol hughes

All the 6/33 point surveys I had on my dashboard today came up with the link you received is not valid and had a lot of them that is the one I can usually do the tv survey on when it's working.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Exactly! I was unable to complete the PopRewards/tv survey for many months; recently (in the past week or so) it's been kind of kit & miss-but, pleased when I did complete.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Just attempted survey #SC1770018 33 points 6 LOI (live available survey for 0 hours) about 2 minutes ago.....same message...just felt compelled to eradicate it from my available surveys/hot surveys lists.
  • Siegfried
    SC1770011

Is a survey that was launched in the last 2 hours and is a dud that leads straight to the blank 'Surveys' page.

This glitch is still with us as well.

There was one other survey launched at the same time that did work properly and although it was a DQ, it did not have glitches.

One source of confusion when talking about these problems is that different countries see very different surveys, some US survey problems are not happening with UK surveys, probably the same with Australia and India.
  • Kingalfred
    ogpj7phbbhg5fx2z.png
    It's like all the higher payouts for me are duds dudes....
  • Kingalfred
    g9rf5f0sjlu6pl8f.png
    More duds,,, has anyone been able to complete any surveys others haven't ??
    Or is a dud a dud for everyone??
  • Siegfried
    This morning I have three new duds.

SC1770523
    02/09/2019

SC1770564
    02/09/2019

SC1771191
    02/09/2019

• godseeconomy
    I have the 229 points one too. Still there....
  • Nat M
    6 Duds in a row......not even one point
  • godseeconomy
    Aren't they annoying?!
  • Siegfried
    Duds count now up to 4. 2 DQs in others.
  • Siegfried
    Duds count now 3.

SC1770564
    02/09/2019

SC1770523
    02/09/2019

SC1771525
    02/09/2019

• godseeconomy
    I still have the last 2.
  • xrayspex
    I am getting those too..for last 4 days or so
  • Nat M

Those 6 all consecutive numbers all 5 min 72 pts , like the system just popped them out went fast forward
  • Siegfried
    SC1770011
    02/09/2019

New dud survey tonight. It appears nothing is being done to stop these pointless surveys being launched, or for the problem to be investigated.
  • Siegfried
    4 dud surveys still there this morning, plus a new type of error, a survey that thought my laptop was a smartphone
  • Siegfried
    SC1779167
    03/09/2019

SC1779128
    03/09/2019

Dud, dead end surveys now down to 2, all earlier ones have now expired or been fixed, so just these 2 small change ones at the moment.
  • godseeconomy
    I have these 2 on my dashboard too. They won't disappear until the surveys are closed!! Just have to ignore them till they disappear of their own accord.
  • Siegfried
    Or just maybe someone will cure whatever the problem is. I know, just silly dreams.........
  • Kingalfred
    7n31c2elyb12pvcy.png

I have these again, 10loi 50's... i always close them down as they go on for ever
    Ask hundred questions and go nowhere
    Then pop up again asking you the same 100 questions
    Think these are the culprits that got everyone the bans for pressing will nilly
    Don't know if they still go on n on but i'm not attempting..
  • Kingalfred
    Plus... Admin has not been back to this post despite it affecting many
  • Siegfried
    Admin has been triggered and is hiding under his/hers/its desk, quivering.
    A therapist has been sent for.........
  • Siegfried
    sTILL HAVE THREE DUD SURVEYS ON THE DASHBOARD

SC1781567
    04/09/2019

SC1779355
    03/09/2019

SC1782705
    04/09/2019

• UCLA
    Admin is too busy laughing their a** off to care.
    Am I bitter? yup
    I was getting the blank survey page (like in the 1st post) for 2 days straight a few days ago.
    Before that I was getting a lot of no redirection pages
    Do these "duds" of yours come from the stupid "hot surveys" tab?
    I noticed mine do.

the stupid hot surveys/my surveys tab is nothing more than a waste of time.
    OK, im off. I got to see if i can squeeze out another 15 CENTS from this site today.
    if i keep it up...ill make a $1 from this site by the end of next week!!!
  • Siegfried
    As far as I know UK users do not see a 'Hot Surveys' tab.
  • godseeconomy
    Right, I have never come across it.
  • Nat M

Not missing out on anything...........do not know why they are called hot surveys........nothing special work exactly like the other survey tab.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Another added survey tab is just a distraction......could have Hot surveys, Cold surveys, Loco surveys, Survey surveys, Don't care surveys....they are ALL surveys; Why not just lump them altogether?
  • Charlene Bovert
    @ ADMIN I have been getting the Opps in the Hot Surveys and they all seem to be the 30 / 6. Here is one survey number SC1788056.ugwhg4z0y6vvow3z.png
  • Kingalfred
    h08grbpgyhjimw7p.png

I press on a survey to take... All i get is this
  • Admin
    log out once and then login again.
  • Kingalfred
    What if i log out twice but only log back in once?
  • Admin
    haha nothing happens:smile:
  • Siegfried
    I now have 8 of the dud 'blank page' surveys on my dashboard. They are still being launched.

On the bright side, apart from the duds, everything worked very well this afternoon/evening. No OOPs, no completed and DQ, lots of (about 20) 4 point DQs on the 50 point surveys with the tedious prequestions, all in all, the best I have seen the site work in 8 months.

Just remove the dud surveys and all is perfect, or as near as it is likely to get.
  • Kingalfred
    Can you give us the option to "delete survey" so if it becomes problematic, we can just delete it , instead of it being sat there??
    Also the 10 - 50 surveys have malfunctioned, they just straight boot you out, no questions no DQ's
  • Siegfried
    I had about 15 50/10s this morning, all went to 'Unexpected error' but at least they did vanish rather than hanging around like the blank page surveys.

Yesterday and Friday I had over 40 of these and they were churning out 4 DQ points almost every time, only a few of them went through the pile of irrelevant questions stage.
  • cjsenour
    I have found that most of my surveys give 3-4 DQ points without asking any questions. Occasionally I get to complete one. I have never had the blank page,but I do get some that don't redirect and have t go back to e-mail invite and tart over.
  • Siegfried
    For me the 'unexpected errors' continue to pile up, another 10 this afternoon. Frustrating when I am just 6 points short of a redemption
    1 50 pointer worked and another gave 4 DQ points.
  • Kingalfred
    Today was F1 Monza
    2 hour show
    For the 2 hours
    paying 95% attention to the Grand Prix
    I clicked away at the 40 stated 10/50's
    Which stayed on 40 for 35 laps
    I must've gone through 70 plus
    Maybe 2 D'Q'd the rest blank blank blank , as in straight in n out with the parargraph to follow
    "this survey has no DQ points"
    Logged in just now 27 , one 4 pt DQ , one complete, 25 nowheres
    Having read the posts
    Every single one of us has a different experience with these 10/50's
    No consistency .......
    I shouldve had 300/400 DQ points ......
  • Kingalfred
    hhnce7m8yklp706v.png
    Guess i had few more D'Qs than i thought
    But this is my total recognition of clicking over a 100 of these ...
  • Nat M
    I just clicked on 23 surveys and only 3 gave points........ total 5 points for today.

Talk about being p............ off.
  • Kingalfred
    90% duds .,.,.,. What the fudge is going on...
    Totally different experience for everyone clicking .... That's not consistent in the slightest
    You must have different servers and security set ups for all regions
    Stopping the correct running of code....
    Unless you purposely traffic and filter each individual ....... Allowing some points and others the run around ?????
  • Kingalfred
    89 points for over 150 mins input i'd say .....
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I haven't seen any 50/10 surveys in over 6 months.....
  • Nat M

I agree one day i am getting points for them then few days later nothing. See what these other 5 surveys are going to do whether my total goes up.
  • Nat M
    Went up 3 points ......8 points today from 28 surveys.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.