• twiggs
    sample cube keeps sticking wont load on to the actual survey lost a lot of surveys because of it anyone else got problems? help please.
  • Donna
    Not sure if we are having the same problem or not, but sometimes when I click on a survey, on that initial Sample Cube page with the line thing that moves across at the top of the screen, my tab will read either "Demographics" or "Qualifications" and that line will endlessly move across at the top. I have tried hitting the Refresh once or twice and a lot of times, it then goes iinto the survey for me.
  • twiggs
    yes thats it but doesnt refresh for me just goes on and on and on..........
  • cjsenour
    I had no trouble this morning, but now the surveys freeze. I seldom qualify, but now I get "You do not qualify" and it stopped there. If I try to go back, I get "You have pushed refresh or coming through back button." Lost points on three surveys, Think I will give up on Univox until later,
  • Admin
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly send us the screenshot so that we can check and resolve the issue.
  • cjsenour
    Mine seems to be working now.
  • Kingalfred
    I had that but only for an hour, trying to load but didn't, when ever i get sticky or slow pages, just do a clean out, reboot, generally clears it up
  • Carol hughes
    I had a few like that but seems better now
  • shahbaz
    Disable adblocker and try reloading the tab that may work
  • Nat M
    I have been getting over 50% of sample cube surveys like that...........a lot of tickets have gone in for that over the passed three days.
    I also do majority of surveys on the app. Also have the problem with desktop surveys.
  • Admin
    . We will have to forward your inquiry onto the appropriate department for further review. It may take 3-5 business days for us to receive a response. Once we do, we will be sure to contact you back immediately.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
  • Sacha

I am having the same problem ...... just too many not redirecting just freeze all Sample Cube
  • Carol hughes
    Seems better this morning but its still early
  • Paulgro
    I just find all the non-sense question sample cube asks to be a pain.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Agreed! Not sure why we have to answer all the prelim questions from Sample Cube, when EVERY survey asks their own preliminary/qualifying/demographic questions to see if we qualify.
  • Paulgro
    They claim it's to see if you're a robot. I don't think it is and can't understand why we have to answer that before every survey? It makes you want to leave and go else where.
  • cjsenour
    Won't achieve anything elsewhere. Many survey sits use Sample Cube. I have noticed that the same list of questions appear on other sites too.,
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.