• Kingalfred
    Caused more grieve than joy to 99% of the community.,. It was manipulated from the get go, took Admin, month upon month to even listen to those pointing it out....
  • selva
    yes, i agree . we are looking at a fool proof system which gives equal opportunity to all.
  • Kingalfred
    It caused too much animosity and just showed the inequality of sharing out the surveys... Why does one person get 20 per week to not qualify for and another gets 20 per hour to not qualify for, nothing to do with demographics.,.,. Most users do not get into 98% of surveys, the old system used to keep score, of entries/qualifications, there was a tab showing that you took 1000 and completed a whole 30 of them .......

u96hh218hsxe8m7o.png
    m0xv6g1buft9qlft.png
  • Parm Sidhu
    I am an Indian too..I have not done 1 survey from the last 3 days..There's definitely something wrong with the WOF.
  • Kingalfred
    Meh.................... Post after post after post about this crud again ......
  • Scousegirl
    Same guy still at the top with a score right now of an even 1200. He was also tops for last month with a score again of more than 1100.
    Something is definitely wrong as the second place person has a score of only (ONLY!) 140. In my dreams.
  • Siegfried
    Would it be possible for someone working in a mobile phone shop to download the app onto every phone they sell, as bloatwware that the buyers probably do not even notice?

Would this work?
  • Carol hughes
    I do not see me installing the app again unless something changes because I think it will be the same members in the top 20 of the WOF
  • Girish
    Check daily leadeboard now it stands at 1290 last month highest total engagement score was 1179 there is something wrong Admin please look into it
  • Donna
    Bumping.
    @Admin
  • Scousegirl

Today's stupid engagement score from the Premium level WOF:
    At the top: 2080. This guy was the winner yesterday and last month. Nothing suspicious here, right ADMIN?

Screenshot attached. k4txwdlvsf9mpaw3.jpg
  • Kingalfred
    jj7degphjiq99wjf.png
    p6ps54m0wjb9tkc3.png

Consistency sucks Admin, share the wealth... Not just pockets of elitism ..get a grip.... You don't care enough though do you, so long as you get all the surveys per day attempted.....
    Selling peoples data for 3 DQ points ....
  • Kingalfred
    900 points per day ....... This month ..... 15.000 monthly score on the cards if nothing changes, only took them ???? 3 4 5 months to listen last time ... Swapna S the 2nd
    Meh.,.,. Utterly pointless ............ 3 people work for uni' in a shed.... Sharing an Amiga Atari zx box....

No respect for you no more ..... Lieing amateurs
  • selva
    and rest all members

We can understand your concern. Please be informed that the engagement score is calculated on a daily and monthly basis considering the below-given factors and the points are awarded (daily and monthly) as per your score and subscription level.

The top scorer of the day get points and top 20 members of the month get points.

Engagement Factors Engagement Score
    Every 10 survey attempts 2
    Survey complete 5
    Redemption Rejection -5
    Referral Joining 20
    Redemption approval 10
    Mobile app download (first time) 100
    Every survey attempt from mobile 0.5

You see a different score every day because our system calculates the engagement score on daily basis then it sums up your daily score at the end of the month and points are awarded accordingly.
  • Mele McCabe
    Blah! Blah! Blah! right, so do show how one can get 1200+ Admin? Admin! ADMIN?!?
  • Charlene Bovert
    -Can you explain why a score would go down within seconds? Check out the Vikash K..... discussion.
  • selva
    I had given the answer in 1 day advance.do you think u will get a different answer from Univox this time :)
  • selva
    infact i was one among the few few who reaslised these ES issues long time back and havent got any clarity till date....
  • selva
    when i came to Ambassador level, my ES was not moving up even if some one joined as my referral. till now the bug remains unfixed....
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Understood, but I have never seen a score go from high to lower in a matter of seconds. Just thought you might know but I see you are at a loss as well. And another thing I completed 9 surveys yesterday and a ton that I didn't qualify for and came in 48, but last Friday did exactly the same amount of surveys and again a ton I didn't qualify for and came in 7th, very odd.
  • selva
    yes. uni is adamant to accept its bugs. we are helpless.

Hope the decrease in the Monthly ES might be an eye opener to them to accept that there are bugs in their system.
    but im not having any hopes till now...
  • selva
    as we all had discussed earleir , it may be Uni themselves having some ids and adding such exorbitant points. thus they can save money.

also i understood that not only at ambassador level but there member ids like Vikash at each level and thus denying the benefits for the right members.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Sorry, not understanding why you are saying not 'until now', maybe because more of us are seeing something more than unusual?
  • selva
    means , that i dont have any hopes that Univox will accept the bugs and take steps to rectify them.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Yeah. I don't care about the wall nor even climbing up but I do care about the ones who have earned the work they have put into it and not receiving their fair share. I just wish this Wall would be deleted and we could all just go on doing what we are here to do, surveys.
    We all fought for the Canadians to return and it happened now maybe we should fight for the Wall to come down, but I don't know how how many members would agree.
  • selva
    i agree, uni can delete the Wall
  • Girish
    Agreed you are not telling anyone new this is on univox and i hope everybody knows this but the fact is now since you have made a attempt to explain in detail so in the same way explain us how an engagement score can be of 1200 plus in a single day can be achieved. Would surely sincerely appreicate your feedback on the above matter
  • Parm Sidhu
    Can this be a reason that we're(Me every single time) getting frequent disqualification because Vikash is taking all the surveys by messing up with the system?
  • Vanditha
    1argsgq20jre2ma0.jpg
    What a joke
  • Nat M
    All i can say is the Wall should be removed. Thought since they took the app off last month (after i brought to their attention what was happening with multiple devices) that some maintenance was happening to it.

Think they thought if they switched it off maybe it will fix itself and start it up again at beginning of month.

Now it is worse then before.

But my thinking now is maybe the app has been fixed but the problem lies between the information being sent from the app to the Wall programme. Some malfunction has happened there and not reading it properly. Especially when points can sky rocket within a few hours then like this morning points actually drop
  • mikeee
    I dont' feel very engaged by the wof
  • godseeconomy
    Never ever felt that way inclined with wof.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.