• Linnea
    Univox has been exposed for the fraud and the rip off that it is. I have NEVER inappropriate language (abusive/gibberish) in ANY of surveys.

I kept screenshots of every single survey that I took (incl every page of every survey). I have sent these to the appropriate companies sponsoring the appropriate surveys along with a letter that details every time Univox kept points to line their own pockets. When you are DQ'd after completing a survey it means that Univox ,in most cases, is keeping the money from surveys completed by members to line their own pockets.

I have reported Univox with accompanying documentation to Rip Off Report, Survey Police, various survey sponsors and the Better Business Bureau.

One survey sponsor actually sent me a $10 Amazon gift card and an apology.

I wouldn't waste a single second more on this rip off, fraudulent website.
  • mikeee
    Are you from Canada?
  • mikeee
    Very interesting....
  • Nat M

Good question
    Where is everyone from that has been banned.?
  • mikeee
    I've noticed that of the recent people banned and leaving reviews at survey police, most have been from Canada.. then there is Bob and Donna Walker too...
  • Nat M
    4 Canadians Bob ,Melissa Linnea, Donna
  • Linnea
    I am so disgusted by Univox. I was lucky if I completed 6 or 7 surveys a week. I always answered truthfully, I never used any inappropriate language or gave gibberish answers. The fact that a survey sponsor sent me an apology and an Amazon gift card after I provided them with proof of completed surveys and Univox then DQ'ing to keep the points/money speaks volumes.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I have a question. Why would you take screenshots of every survey and every page as there are a ton of surveys that make you click the AGREEMENT that you will not take screenshots and of course not to discuss what the survey pertained to, or am I not understanding completely what you mean by every survey and page.
  • Linnea
    I started taking screen shots of survey start and end pages, not any images in the survey, after Univox started keeping points for completed surveys. I did it to show that I had completed surveys that Univox said I hadn't or said they had no record of me having completed. I did NOT take any unauthorized screen shots of propiatory information. I perhaps did not make myself clear enough.
  • Melissa Y
    Yep I am from Canada too.
  • Kingalfred
    you can take any screen shot of any page as long as you do not then use to obtain anything that is advantageous to yourself, or share with competing brand or manufacturer...
    Ive done it often... Especially when the survey pages are taking longer and longer to load towards the end of a survey, funny how the last submission page freezes.....
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Oh, ok, as that is a huge violation of screenshots when you do click on that agreement as you know. Yes, it did sound like you were taking a shot of every single page. I guess just be careful on how you word things.
  • Kingalfred
    sgr9dejnytyk27y8.png

Such as this, this was the last page, which went no where after loading
  • Linnea
    I should have made clear that I meant I took screen shots of every starting page and the ending page that showed I successfully completed the survey.

I belong to two other survey sites and have ZERO issues like the ones Univox is claiming (with ZERO proof). And, how refreshing, they actually award the points for successfully completed surveys where there is an error in their accounting of the completed surveys. They even catch points I have missed. I have had ZERO survey results rejected on either of the other sites.
  • Linnea
    I should have made clear that I meant I took screen shots of every starting page and the ending page that showed I successfully completed the survey.
  • Linnea
    Univox throws around accusations but won't respond to any requests for proof of their accusations. They are a SCAM.
  • Linnea
    For every one of these Univox is collecting the payout from the Survey sponsors.
  • Kingalfred
    I screen shot my history also, so they know the time frame, length of time i took, plus time of day for them to locate it in my account history
  • Linnea
    I fully expect them to delete this but consider yourselves all warned that Univox is scamming survey sponsors and their members.
  • Kingalfred
    Its not the fact they rob us on completion..
    They rob us on payment...wdmp33uwigkvnqtu.png
    I see these payouts and think why would anyone take these...
    I have on occasion completed one, because you click DQ click DQ
    Sometimes you dont know where you are.. End up completing a 10loi 10pt by mistake
    Then it asks at the end.. 5 stars and rate
    Which i reply
    "thanks for my blood from a stone 3rd world insulting payment"
  • Bob Dack
    I am from Canada to!
    And have lost what would at the time of account
    cancellation would have been a $25 cash-out...???
    After a four year build-up to Ambassador level?
  • Bob Dack
    Everyone should flood Admin with support request on this matter?
  • Scousegirl
    And I'm from Canada too. Can't be a coincidence.
  • Bob Dack

I'm beginning think it is definitely not a coincidence.
  • cjsenour
    Why are Canadians being persecuted?
  • Scousegirl
    So what do you think we did to deserve this?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.