• selva
    any link?
  • Admin
    We are closing bad users and those accounts whose survey history is suspicious according to the client end reports and the App is under-review for some new features. Thanks
  • selva
    thanks for your quick revert admin.
  • Admin
    Most welcome.
  • Nat M

Bad User accounts ?? Please explain Bob Dack & Melissa Y account.

Then please explain Stevens A & Swapna S account
  • Nat M

Nothing is working for me. Even though I can not do any surveys while being overseas. I am still logging in looking at WOF etc then going to the Forum.

I am getting survey email invites daily but my dashboard does not even show a single survey in there.
    Know the app is having a make over thanks to me.

But why is there nothing showing on the desktop
  • Kingalfred
    Admin.,.,. Its amazing how you pick and choose your battles....... Ignoring the fact of the two accounts...mentioned...well... The 4 accounts mentioned .... Bob, completed one survey per month...oooooooooo how decietful..............if he was a crook he'd be top of wall of Shame
    Admin should be top of wall of shame.... Maybe not the admin replying here but the admin deciding accounts to drop.......meh
  • UCLA

Hi yes. I hope you are well today :)

I was wondering was my account closed for being one of these people?..... "
    bad users and those accounts whose survey history is suspicious according to the client end reportsAdmin

or was it closed down for being one of these people?......
    due to their usage of inappropriate language (abusive/gibberish) in the surveys.Admin

You have given two different answers on two different threads about why people like me have been banned/closed down.
    & yet neither of the reasons fit me.
  • Bob Dack
    This came today???

h3t74f8odao7vluh.jpg
  • Parm Sidhu
    Life doesn't give you a slap,it means you deserve better than this my friend:smile:
  • Rojo
    Univox is just managing their finances. They're probably paying out too much and is affecting their bottom line. They appear to be an amateur outfit, try Mintvine and Swagbucks for a good professional experience.
  • Kingalfred
    i think Univox bailed and sold out, to who ever is running it now, around last October...?
  • Donna
    i’ve noticed changes at various times and thought it possible that ownership/management changed...more than once.
  • Nat M
    Bump
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.