• Wes
    I can't access the website or the app today, anyone else having the same issues? Are they fixing the issues that have been brought to their attention over the past few days?
  • Linnea
    Yes, I am having the same issue. When I try to log in I get "Oops! It seems to be a technical issue. Please contact our customer support for help"
  • Melissa Y
    Yes I am having the same issues as well. The app hasn't worked for a couple of days and now I can't log into the website on my computer.
  • Wes
    Well, hopefully they are doing the required maintenance and hopefully they will be up and running soon. Fingers crossed
  • Karl Philbert
    I have the same issue since yesterday. I hope it is fixed soon.
  • Bob Dack
    ueb9ila1aecjvzw9.jpg
    I even sent a note to Admin!
  • Linnea
    Over 24 hours later and I still cannot log in. I received the standard "we will respond within 24 hours" non reply reply.
  • Melissa Y
    Same here. I can't log in on my computer and the app doesn't work either. But based on some other threads, it looks like there are some people earning points. So this issue must not be with everyone?
  • Linnea
    I'm not impressed at all. I'll give them until tomorrow morning and if I've had no response via email or still cannot log in I'm going to start phoning them.
  • SarahH
    Same. I thought maybe I forgot my password, but when I tried the password retrieval thing, it said my email ID didn't exist. I emailed them this morning, but they haven't got back to me yet.
  • cjsenour
    Admin doesn't work on weekends.
  • Linnea
    "Email Id does not exist." is the same message I am getting
  • Admin
    we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Melissa Y
    So I emailed support and just received a reply that my account was cancelled because my survey history is suspicious and my open end answers quality was bad. If that was the case, why would all of my redemptions be approved? They say that redemptions take time because they verify that the surveys were answered correctly. I can say that I take my time with all surveys I complete and answer open ended questions with detailed answers. I am not happy and feel my account was mixed up with someone else. Not sure if that is what is happening to everyone else having issues logging in, but wanted to share my outcome.
  • Melissa Y
    It's also funny that I still continue to receive emails telling me there are surveys available.
  • Linnea
    I have done this three times and also called and left a message
  • Linnea
    This is ridiculous. you should call them
  • Melissa Y
    I agree. It is ridiculous. I know that I have answered every survey carefully and provided detailed answers where necessary. I'm not sure if there is any point in calling.
  • Linnea
    I just got the same email you did. Absolute BS! I'm going to find any and every forum that mentions Univox and make sure people are aware what a rip off it is. I am so disgusted.
  • Melissa Y
    Wow!!!! So I guess everyone having log in issues will get that same response if they email them. I am very upset. And they don't even let you know that your account has been cancelled or why unless you contact them first.
  • Melissa Y
    I'd also like proof of where my answer quality was bad and how my survey history was suspicious. I've requested that from them, but haven't heard back. I have never once had a rejected redemption. If my survey history pattern was suspicious and my answer quality wasn’t good enough, I don't understand why my redemptions were all approved.
  • krystal
    I just got the same email too!
  • Melissa Y
    Unbelievable! I don't understand it.
  • krystal
    Right??? Me either!
  • Linnea
    As far as I am concerned Univox is a giant rip off. I had just over 2300 points when they did this so they will pocket that money. I'm so disgusted. I'm going to report them to Survey Police and any other forum where they are mentioned.
  • cjsenour
    Several weeks ago I completed a survey and was then DQ. I alerted Univox who said they asked the company. They were told that "They didn't like my answers". I thought that was strange because I was under the impression the surveys were to gather opinions. Thank goodness they didn't cancel my account.
  • Linnea
    I have reported Univox to Rip Off Report and I am also reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.
  • Parm Sidhu
    after reading all your reviews, i think my account too is gonna get cancelled because it's "under review" for 2 days! I get this message when i click on redeem button..let's see if they approve my redemption or just cancel my account!
  • Scousegirl
    Not getting good vibes here - unable to log in since Friday.
  • Yee Wah
    Hi,
    Yes I am having the same issues as well. I still have 1485 points for my account, I had spent so much time to earn those points.
  • Julia Kwan
    I cannot sign in to my account for 3 days, and I call the customer service this morning, and was told my account get block for something bad data, and not going to pay me CAD$20 Amazon Gift Card that I had redeemed on July 3, 2019, I am so upset and seems they had blocked so many members and not paying their points. I had been a member since 2012. I spend so much time every single day to earn points and block my account for no reason. I keep asking this morning on the phone , the girl hang up on me. I am so disappoint,
    I am not sure is any Univox customer service will review our post and concern all our request.

Julia Kwan
    Member No.255569
  • Julia Kwan
    Seems they had blocked so much account and not care what we still have points at our account. They should know, we all spend so much time to get those points.
    Do you think they will review our post and get us all a reply or fix our issue?
  • Peter Law
    I cannot sign in to my account since Friday, I still have 350 points on my account, I spend so much time to earn points and do not want to lose them.

Seems a lot of people have the same problem for sign in or blcok their account.

Univox is a big survey company, should take immediately concern and be fair to all members.

Peter Law
    Member#536161
  • Donna
    So you guys still pretty much sign in to Univox all at the same time, huh? There were two other people with you - their names escape me right now - who would sign in to the forum to enter contests. All.At.The.Same.Time. Contest answers. Right in a row. All.Five.Of.You. And then log off. One.After.Another.
    Sorry, but I had to say something.
  • cjsenour
    Several months ago I had trouble signing in. Couldn't 't get log in for over 2 weeks. Sent many tickets, and each reply was a different reason. Finally got it fixed. Be persistent.
  • Bob Dack
    What's up with signing into the survey area section for the last few day as it is no recognizing passwords,e-mail or user names?

So, I sent an E-Mail to Support?
  • Andy W
    I'm also having the same issues, have sent an email to customer support a few days ago and still have not received a reply yet. I have been a member for over 3 years, and my status was upgraded to Ambasador level in February 2019. Not sure what is going on.
  • Karl Philbert
    I am going to complain to the Better Business Bureau about this. I think they are trying to get out of paying their members money.
  • Yee Wah
    i believe so, they just don;t want to pay their members money.
  • Melissa Y
    I was having the same issue and emailed support. I received a reply that my account was terminated due to suspicious survey taking history. It is ridiculous. Others on this site have received the same reply as I did.
  • Donna Walker
    they banned me and for no reason!
  • Donna Walker
    thats the same one I received, i won't get back now, not after the nasty mesages i returned to them...lol..ooh well.
    they are always saying they will e-mail you, always even if it's not an error, and they Never do. I can't understand why I am still on here, if they baned me
  • Melissa Y
    Same here! My replies to them were not the nicest lol.
  • Melissa Y
    Look at the post from Admin
  • Donna Walker
    Thank goodness, I'm not alone, hehhehehe Wonder if they'll understand, mine where really bad! YIKKS!
  • Kingalfred
    Maybe they're banning all apple/android ...multi device users .....?
  • Melissa Y
    I used the app on my iPhone for the majority of surveys. I only used my desktop computer for any surveys not compatible with mobile. I did not complete the same surveys on multiple devices.
  • Kingalfred
    Did you have apple and android uni app downloaded?
    There's not much you can do if they don't listen or don't try to get to the bottom of everyone individually
    They may be block "blocking" all that look suspicious?
    I had android uni app but deleted months back...
  • Kingalfred
    ...... I may be on the list
    As ive blurted my indifferences in chat many times...
    When enough was enough and i typed my mind freely....
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.