• UCLA
    is the message when i try to sign into my dashboard. Is this just me?
    I was on here about 3 hours ago. I left to go do other stuff but never closed the browser/tab with my dashboard on it. I came back to do the other surveys but when i clicked on any of them nothing would happen. So i right clicked my dashboard to open link in new tab. & i was signed out. Tried signing back in & i get that message now.
  • Parm Sidhu
    Try clearing your browser cookies and cache.If it doesn't solve your issue then sign in in another browser..
  • Linnea
    I am having the same problem. When I try to log in I get "Oops! It seems to be a technical issue. Please contact our customer support for help."
  • Mele McCabe
    The app has been down for days. Univox support said they would announce when app is back.
  • mikeee
    oops!
  • UCLA

Cool for people who use the app.
    Ive never used the app. This is on a desktop

tried, no help.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.